PDA

View Full Version : The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life

CrazyDiamond1985
11-14-2007, 04:35 AM
Anyone here read this book? I found several sites referring to this book when I was trying to understand "46&2".

You can read it here: http://www.thothweb.com/documents/The_Flower_Of_Life.pdf

The author is Drunvalo Melchizedek.

I kinda understand what the song is about now (at least, that's what I think).

What I was wondering is if someone could read this book, and believe everything he's telling. I would like to know what other people feel after reading this book.

For me, it made me question reality. I got sucked into the book. After reading about 70 pages I left my place and went outside, and I was really fucked up from it. I never felt this "present" in "the third dimension", the world as we know it. It was pretty scary for me. Like looking at old churches in a totally different way... I dunno, it was a strange experience. It took me some time to recover, it really felt like I was a spirit controlling a body in a certain dimension.
Guess now I know what the sentence "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind." from Lateralus is all about now...

So, any comments (from people who also read the book)? I think I need to understand what this book is really about...

Greetings.

Inner_Eulogy
11-16-2007, 01:35 PM
It is indeed an interesting book, however, I'm not sure if I'd put all my stock into it if y'a know what I mean.

merkabah
11-24-2007, 12:52 PM
Have you guys already read 'Nothing in This Book is True, But It's Exactly How Thigs Are' by Bob Frissell? He also writes about Drunvalo Melchizedek, Thoth, Christ Consciousness with its 46 + 2 chromosomes (and other levels of consciousness of course) or the Flower Of Life ( just to name a few topics).

orangeisgoood
11-24-2007, 01:27 PM
i started to read it a little... im only about 13 pages deep though... kinda...well highly unbelievable. (so far of course, might change, idk)

iAMtheMA!
11-25-2007, 05:05 PM
i'd put more a lot more stock into it than most of the shit you think you're used to. but it's all about questioning it. ye olde mantra. things will start to click here and there. i'm not sure the pyramids were built from the top down (although that's one of the ideas i get during "trekka"), or that the sculptures of huge human beings outside of egyptian temples were 'actual size' dipictions, or that there's a small guy who talks to this melchizedek dude, or that. ...well, whatever. you can't deny the sacred geometries. well, i can't ...not anymore. too many 'perfections' are defined within those two volumes, and frissells, that coincidences simply turn into synchronicities. it's unifies all of us, and on so many different(yetthesame) levels, ...it's fucking caraaaaazy. you'll most likely appreciate tool better, in as much as there are some definite paralells, merkaba, 46&2, intension, breathe in union, etc. but it definitely takes some level of vulnerability to get it going (the same disclaimer can be found at the beginning of pushitext).

iAMtheMA!
11-25-2007, 05:09 PM
i suggest people also check out the wooden book series. john martineau's little book of coincidences, et al ...but especially that one. also avaliable: alchemy, sacred geometry, the golden section, li design, sun moon earth, cosmos, sacred numbers .... :starts to drool: if you're anything like me, this stuff will absolutely change so much of what you've come to know of this reality.

it might be true, everything you ever needed to know in life you learn in preschool/kindergarten. (i.e. circles are fun)

dmt the spirit molecule plays heavily into all of this i think.
mjk has definitely mastered the endogenous dimethlytryptamine techniques (cough* YOGI DMT! *cough?) ...now he's "just a grunt grooving to the GOLDEN rule of perfect paths" >>>see: alchemy, schism, the great pyramids, pineal gland, lachyrmology, etc...

pax.

Nathrakh
12-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Have you guys already read 'Nothing in This Book is True, But It's Exactly How Thigs Are' by Bob Frissell? He also writes about Drunvalo Melchizedek, Thoth, Christ Consciousness with its 46 + 2 chromosomes (and other levels of consciousness of course) or the Flower Of Life ( just to name a few topics).

Great book, wasn't that on the list of "suggested reading" that the band released?

Christ consciousness, the 3rd level of consciousness available in our 3 dimensional planet, out of 5 levels, requires 46 plus 2 chromosomes (supposedly).

I'm about half-way through the book now, a lot of it is completely ridiculous but at the same time believable. I'm getting the impression that its an "overview" of kooky ideas, most of it is plausible and researched. It's like a mix between every cult and religion ever devised, plus factual esoteric knowledge hoarded by secret societies- how we skip around eternally through bodies and eventually learn how to "remember" or cancel the memory "breaks" between spiritual embodiments. Plus the Alien stuff seems to be very accurate as well.

Inner_Eulogy
12-11-2007, 11:19 AM

Um, have you been paying no attention? This is exactly what we ARE talking about.

Inner_Eulogy
12-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Great book, wasn't that on the list of "suggested reading" that the band released?

Yup. It is a great read and throught provoking yet, some of it I find to be truly absurd and made up.

tonyguitar23
06-28-2011, 01:26 PM
I am over half way through the book, so far it's around the same idea expressed in "Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians" which is in more of a spiritual sense, if anyone has read both or have read one, must read the other, the ideas expressed are very similar, though the bringers of dawn is more in a direct general point of view while the flower of life is on more of the scientific side

slamminsalmon
06-28-2011, 01:47 PM
ive had it on my computer for over a year. i really should just read it.