PDA

View Full Version : Uberground is Recording

eulogizer
08-24-2003, 01:55 PM
The wait is almost over.

The Psychokinesis Thesis
08-24-2003, 02:26 PM
YES DUDE THIS IS AMAZING.

I cant wait for the next assault on the man's evil empire.

eulogizer
08-24-2003, 06:59 PM
All I can tell you is that this is truly the next step for us as a band.

Vile1011
08-24-2003, 08:30 PM
What a glorious time to be alive! If you hear a low pitched humming, that's the Man shaking in his boots like the vibrating dildo that he is.

Elgyn
08-24-2003, 10:30 PM
Do I need to point out that this isn't funny anymore?

Oh, and it suddenly makes sense why the man is fucking everyone.

erazorhead
08-25-2003, 04:23 AM
your brain has obviously been taken over by the man. listen to some uberground, its your only hope. fuck this blink pop culture.

eulogizer
08-25-2003, 07:10 AM
Do I need to point out that this isn't funny anymore?

Oh, and it suddenly makes sense why the man is fucking everyone.

This never was funny. I suffered a temporary breakdown during the summer as our group went through many things. For our true fans, don't worry this album will be greater than the last one. It will truly strike a stiff blow against the man.

Elgyn
08-25-2003, 03:53 PM
This never was funny. I suffered a temporary breakdown during the summer as our group went through many things. For our true fans, don't worry this album will be greater than the last one. It will truly strike a stiff blow against the man.

deviatedwolf625
08-25-2003, 04:14 PM
It's amazing how much stupidity these mods will tolerate.

I'm sure you'd like me to point out eulogizer that on your site that you stole the pics from Pulse Ultra, and that you confessed on this board that you were leading us on to some bullshit (which if you had a dime of sense, we were having a great time laughing at the pathetic things you were saying.

Truly mighty blow against the man eh? Man, how sad does this "blink pop culture" get if one of the biggest bands in it is saying such obviously blatant bullshit.

The Psychokinesis Thesis
08-25-2003, 04:16 PM

I'm sure you'd like me to point out eulogizer that on your site that you stole the pics from Pulse Ultra, and that you confessed on this board that you were leading us on to some bullshit (which if you had a dime of sense, we were having a great time laughing at the pathetic things you were saying.

Truly mighty blow against the man eh? Man, how sad does this "blink pop culture" get if one of the biggest bands in it is saying such obviously blatant bullshit.

Its a joke.

deviatedwolf625
08-25-2003, 05:44 PM
I'm in ill humor today.

Vile1011
08-25-2003, 05:58 PM

Eulogizer was laughing at us, we were laughing at him, it was a win/win situation! I for one can't wait for new uberground songs, though we'll never be able to have the same hilarious discussions....

Wait, yes we will, YURAKAPTIV is still here and I don't think he's confessed to being fake yet, has he? Somebody go recruit him to start an arguement as soon as eulogizer gets his songs up.

eulogizer
09-06-2003, 09:21 PM
Expect releases tomorrow. The current album title is............

Societal Infection of Nerve Impulses Between Robotic Synapses

deviatedwolf625
09-06-2003, 10:25 PM
Societal Infection of Nerve Impulses Between Robotic Synapses eh?

I can hear the man now, trembling and chattering his teeth in fear, and the vibrating dildo in his ass buzzing.

Where's that again ... aww fuck, come on, its here somewhere

OH YAH! *

BackToMyKnees
09-18-2003, 01:51 PM
Societal Infection of Nerve Impulses Between Robotic Synapses

Yes! SIONIBRS is gonna ROK!!!111