PDA

View Full Version : wat this song is talking about

aenima19
11-01-2007, 04:18 AM
i think this song simply sums up life. id like to hear ne thots on this

Jambi_the_Genie
11-01-2007, 03:02 PM
I seriously cannot understand anything you write, no offense...

but nah, it doesnt seem like the meaning to me =D

Tool_Is_Sick
11-01-2007, 09:38 PM
id like to hear ne thots on this

I can tell you graudated kindergarden.

I sometimes use the Edit feature as well.

aenima19
11-02-2007, 05:41 AM
I can tell you graudated kindergarden.

I sometimes use the Edit feature as well.

wow...im a college student actually... I'm sorry I do not type like this all the time with the correct punctuation and spelling. I thought that people could easily figure out what I am typing. It is not hard at all. I don't see why people have to be smart asses. How about we just talk about the interpretation of the song. Thank you.

aenima19
11-02-2007, 05:42 AM
I seriously cannot understand anything you write, no offense...

but nah, it doesnt seem like the meaning to me =D

Ok... im sorry u cant figure out simple abbreviations... and since it doesnt seem like wat the song is about to u...id like to hear wat u think the song is a about... so plz tell me ur opinion

Jambi_the_Genie
11-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Ok... im sorry u cant figure out simple abbreviations... and since it doesnt seem like wat the song is about to u...id like to hear wat u think the song is a about... so plz tell me ur opinion

I believe that the meaning of this song is that things happen, explaining how or why these things happen doesn't matter. What matters is that we embrace what ever bewilders us, because in the end it will always change.

but who knows...

Jambi_the_Genie
11-02-2007, 11:49 AM
Oh, and im just saying, that theres no need to type like that, dont take it offensive or anything,

but just, If you listen to Tool, you arent going to be "hip" or at least even try to be, ok, oh and it only takes a second to spell out a word sweetheart :]

Inner_Eulogy
11-02-2007, 01:50 PM
wow...im a college student actually... I'm sorry I do not type like this all the time with the correct punctuation and spelling. I thought that people could easily figure out what I am typing. It is not hard at all. I don't see why people have to be smart asses. How about we just talk about the interpretation of the song. Thank you.

College you say? kudduh foold me

Tool_Is_Sick
11-02-2007, 06:50 PM
yeah seriously...What is thots???? If your in college or whatever..you could at least act like you can spell and type correctly. Dont make excuses.

I went 2 da plac 2 get sum crck. <~Get my drift. Please use your intelligence.

aenima19
11-03-2007, 08:01 PM
yeah seriously...What is thots???? If your in college or whatever..you could at least act like you can spell and type correctly. Dont make excuses.

I went 2 da plac 2 get sum crck. <~Get my drift. Please use your intelligence.

thots= thoughts....since "gh" is silent neways i THOT an intelligent person could figure it out... but this is stupid and pointless to argue and fight over so this is the last post ill make bout the way i type

aenima19
11-03-2007, 08:05 PM
I believe that the meaning of this song is that things happen, explaining how or why these things happen doesn't matter. What matters is that we embrace what ever bewilders us, because in the end it will always change.

but who knows...

ya i see that... expanding on wat i said... u go thru life and something happens... anything could happen... but it doesnt really matter bc time will move on..the weather will change. our thots r actually similar i just think of it as going thru life while this happens... but ya like u said... who knows

Wolfman's Imaginary Band
11-03-2007, 09:08 PM
This is the holy moment. Now as you read, it has changed since I wrote that. As one becomes more conscious, the depth of possibility grows for such a simple statement. "Mention this to me." Mention this to yourSelf, to your mind often tempting you forward or backward. Past or future. Pulling you away from this. Example, you're feeling depressed, sad, anxious, etc.. Let's say you feel the weight/pressure of many past mistakes (could be your interpretation of people's remarks) and it is affecting your outlook on the future. Motivation decline, you find all the wrong things about the situation you're in. You're painting your own storm over your head and you'd rather be dry. "Mention this to me." Pull your mind back to this moment. Don't let it run away, and watch the 'weather' change. Change your own attitude folks. This is just one take on a very dynamic song. And pleez note dat dis beez my opinz, though it probably already changed cause I'm over here now.

Tool_Is_Sick
11-03-2007, 10:17 PM
thots= thoughts....since "gh" is silent neways i THOT an intelligent person could figure it out... but this is stupid and pointless to argue and fight over so this is the last post ill make bout the way i type

Word. I hear you on that one cuz. I figured it out the first time but I just laugh when I see those things..I call it being lazy that you cant type the word out correctly...either lazy or just stupidity. So I am done with this one sided arguement. Good day.

parables in the world
11-03-2007, 11:37 PM
I C this song as being in that place of contemplation. The way the music makes me feel. Just sitting outside watching the weather change.

Wolfman's Imaginary Band
11-05-2007, 12:12 PM
everybody's a winner here

Wolfman's Imaginary Band
11-06-2007, 08:43 AM
fo realz?

Dr.Styles
11-10-2007, 10:37 PM
i thnk its bout a secret doorway in ur mind that alows u to control da wether its da secret to tools music

LOL! LOL! FUCKING LOL!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wolfman's Imaginary Band
11-11-2007, 10:19 PM
y yu laf doc? I dun undastan, green leef kno da secret

iAMtheMA!
11-23-2007, 10:04 AM
it's about sour grapes.

orangeisgoood
11-23-2007, 05:31 PM
I C this song as being in that place of contemplation. The way the music makes me feel. Just sitting outside watching the weather change.

i think this too, but i like to think of it broader, just sitting there contemplating anything... using "watch the weather change" as a medaphorical term. just siting back, and watching the world go round, if you will.

slamminsalmon
11-23-2007, 11:42 PM
to the op, your post is vague as is the song

iAMtheMA!
11-24-2007, 06:37 AM
it's about earth. reflection's the moon. and triad ...omg ...is the sun.

disposition, prepare yourself, "with my feet upon the GROUND"

now, look to the heavens, awake, aware, deeply breathing...