PDA

View Full Version : Startling Realization : Relativity

PRNinja23
08-21-2003, 09:22 AM
I've had this question in my head for a couple days and just came to a realization. I was wondering what the name of the song meant, and then I got it after thinking about the end of the video and putting 46 and 2 together. Oops, 2 and 2 together.

Einstein came up with a little equation.

E = MC^2

Get out the graph paper and use that rusty algebra machine in your head. A parabola!

The aura around the body ("holding me") is parabola-shaped and at the end of the video the figure's aura melts back into the light as referred to in Reflection. ("As full and bright as I am; This light is not my own")

polarbear
09-20-2003, 02:19 AM
E=mc^2

First off: The speed of light is constant.
That'd mean E(m)=c^2*m is a straight line with a slope of c^2.

Second: I didn't bother reading the post other than that.

Think again, Einstein.

jpmanson
09-20-2003, 04:27 PM
E=mc^2

First off: The speed of light is constant.
That'd mean E(m)=c^2*m is a straight line with a slope of c^2.

Second: I didn't bother reading the post other than that.

Think again, Einstein.

you posted my thoughts exactly..

Rattlehead
09-20-2003, 04:56 PM
Y=X^2 is a parabola

jpmanson
09-20-2003, 05:08 PM
Y=X^2 is a parabola

so is r=p/(1+cos(theta))

where p is a constant..

dryth
09-28-2003, 07:08 PM
Y=X^2 is a parabola

You are correct, sir. However, in that equation X is a variable. In the E = mc^2 equation, c is the speed of light, which is constant. m(mass) is the variable.

PRNinja23
10-07-2003, 01:34 PM
Okay, no more algebra for me. I got a D in that in college and didn't even take physics.

AllforUnity
10-09-2003, 09:42 PM
Wait...how did we get the equation for Energy out of a TOOL song? Wha...

I agree with Polarbear on this one.

PRNinja23
10-28-2003, 05:14 PM
The following is what I *know* to be true, with deep conviction, although true conviction (faith) cannot be expressed accurately with words.

Well, I realized this again, with what I was really trying to say. This song is about the body, through which we can find our relationship with God. God is the energy, the light(C) of our consciousness. The living body holds electricity within - those pulses that tell us how to move our limbs and various other stuff when you science-ize it.

So:

God = Man * C^2

When we return to the light, we become God. God is a 3-lettered symbol, as described in Reflection: "We are all One mind."

That is as much as I *know* to be true.

The following is more my speculation based on thinking about things I've picked up here and there.

Our physical-space relationship with that One comes through our connection through the Seventh Chakra out of the top of our heads. This portal is parabola-shaped as I understand from the video. The speed is variable (we slow it down when we are in the physical body - merely energy condensed to a slow vibration) by our relationship with God, which is forged through right-choices. Wrong choices (negativity) are aluded to in the Parabol video represented by "talking shit" and "getting lit." Some people call this sin and use it to judge other people, pointing the finger at everything but their hearts.

The above is just my God-stuff mental mutterings, but I'm not here to make you believe or tell you that you're going to Hell for listening to Satanic music. This is merely how I understand the song and the video.

******Warning, Smiley glad-hands with hidden agendas below*****

If you liked what you read, send $19.95 postage and handling for my FREE tapes on how Jesus Christ can save your soul.

dawn
10-28-2003, 06:49 PM
Wouldn't E=mc^2 be a quadratic equation?

If so...all quadratic equations are graphed as parabola...are they not?

Drukety Drukety Drunked
10-31-2003, 09:15 AM
Tis may have been ansewered because i did not bother reding the whole thread but why did you choose E=MC^2 there are many scientific formulas that make parabolas.