PDA

View Full Version : Bang like Monkeys

Peanut's Parents
10-30-2007, 12:30 PM
"Please forgive this bold suggestion", or this bold statement, but this song, the drums, the riffs, the vocals, makes me want to fuck. Since i heard this song, i've had this fanasty of being at the concert, i know they don't play this song live, but being there and this song comes on, and I take a hot gothic chick to the back of the arena, the nosebleed section and bang like monkeys.
I'm wondering, does this song have the same effect on any other people out there, hint hint, the ladies. Not trying to hook up, just trying to pick your mind.

zeik
10-30-2007, 02:08 PM
haha sick fuck

brotherlordacid
10-30-2007, 02:33 PM
I think there's a double layer in this guy's story. The French refer to an orgasm as 'la petite mort' ; 'the little death'. appropriate!

nah..

probably just a sick fuck.

Peanut's Parents
10-31-2007, 03:43 AM
I maybe a sick fuck, but that doesn't make me a sick fuck. lol.

Peanut's Parents
10-31-2007, 03:45 AM
My forum, so, HAVE A FRIGHTFUL AND SCARY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE BAD AND BE GOOD AT IT!!!!!!

zeik
10-31-2007, 09:29 PM
are you ok in the head?

Peanut's Parents
11-01-2007, 03:28 AM
It's "because I'm sick in my head."

"I'm dreaming of that face again."

zeik
11-01-2007, 11:12 AM
k thanks. clears it up

Rolo
11-30-2007, 03:06 PM
"Please forgive this bold suggestion", or this bold statement, but this song, the drums, the riffs, the vocals, makes me want to fuck. Since i heard this song, i've had this fanasty of being at the concert, i know they don't play this song live, but being there and this song comes on, and I take a hot gothic chick to the back of the arena, the nosebleed section and bang like monkeys.
I'm wondering, does this song have the same effect on any other people out there, hint hint, the ladies. Not trying to hook up, just trying to pick your mind.

They did play this one live at least one time. About 2 years ago i came across this bootleg-site which posted links to several downloadable live recordings including a Tool reffering site.

The bootleg-site has gone offline 'bout a year ago so i don't know if the site they referred to excists anymore. But the show where they'd played "Ticks" live was on May 12th 2002 in London.

MORNING_GLORY
12-05-2007, 09:09 AM
You're not a sick fuck... everyone has a libido and most of us have fantasies.. not necessarily like that, but fantasies nonetheless. Some people won't admit their fantasy
because they unconsciously believe such thoughts are "unacceptable".

I never pictured this as a sex song, but listening to it again, I could see it being a violent, no-holds-back sex song.

"hope this is what you wanted, hope this is what you had in mind, cause this is what you're getting".

This song suggests rough sex... angry sex... almost as if you were trying to punish the girl by fucking her as hard as possible. The raw emotions in this song can be applied to many aspects.

Peanut's Parents
04-03-2008, 08:19 AM
You're not a sick fuck... everyone has a libido and most of us have fantasies.. not necessarily like that, but fantasies nonetheless. Some people won't admit their fantasy
because they unconsciously believe such thoughts are "unacceptable".

I never pictured this as a sex song, but listening to it again, I could see it being a violent, no-holds-back sex song.

"hope this is what you wanted, hope this is what you had in mind, cause this is what you're getting".

This song suggests rough sex... angry sex... almost as if you were trying to punish the girl by fucking her as hard as possible. The raw emotions in this song can be applied to many aspects.

Thank you for seeing where i coming from, I'm not a sick fuck, music inspires every aspect of my life. I love to fuck or make love to music, some of my best times have been with music playing.

With this song, it has that perfect beat, the rough, throw you around, rip off the clothes and get to it type of beginning,

then in the middle it slows down, the perfect tempo to just grind and feel the passion in the movements together,

then it picks back up. It gets rough, you can't conclude without a climax, I would just love to do it to this song. I haven't yet. I'll let you know when it happens.

I really don't think that this song is about that, but i dig it.

AcidRain
04-03-2008, 08:43 AM
I think you are a sick fuck. But then again, I don’t think there is anything wrong with being a sick fuck.

So, carry on my friend and fuck her until she’s bloody.

Schema
04-03-2008, 08:47 AM
Bang like monkeys. Okay.

The song is, pretty much, a depiction of violent sex. Fuck 1 -> afterglow -> fuck 2.

Who knows.