PDA

View Full Version : No One Reads Letters!

dsl
08-17-2003, 09:04 PM
No one reads the letters section...I don't know what you can do about that, but its just sorta odd to me that no one does. Its a good section, but still...it suffers a semi-ignored existence. Just thought I would throw this out there...

trippletaurus
08-18-2003, 08:54 AM
I read the letters section often. I have yet to start a thread there, but have contributed. I admit that some users are a drive by for me, some posters are just more interesting than others. But to say that the majority here are more interested in reading a poll on nipple size is true. We look for entertainment, and the deffinition of what exactly entertains us at a given moment is usually the Dr. Pepper vs Vanilla coke stuff. pretty natural.

dsl
08-18-2003, 08:19 PM
Yeah, I participate in the mindless shit too...but the number of overall visitors to the letters section is still too low in comparison to the others. I certainly do understand what you're saying.

Windir
08-18-2003, 10:03 PM
I look into the 'Letter Section' alot, and read most of the stuff that is posted there, so I've read all 'euthanasia's' 'The Lost [...]'.

I think they are pretty good, but I never feel like a reply in this 'Section' of the boards.

I write too, you know (not). But I never feel like posting my letters in here, I don't know why.
Maybe it's because I know there are only a few people who will read it and even less people who will reply.

I know I'm one of them who only read the letters and not reply.
But at least you guys know I read most of the letters!

(...And maybe some day I'll post some (un)interesting shit of mine...)

Pro_Art
08-20-2003, 04:01 AM
I found this link, I think everyone who gathers in socialize should
really check this out! (http://toolshed.down.net/opinion/forum/search.php?do=getnew)

I'll leave it to someone who's a little more clever to go post it
in socialize, cuz I think it needs the most attention.

btw, it's my website link as well.

Peace,
Pro Art (Protocol Artisan)

MorningStar
09-17-2003, 08:20 AM
Well..
I'm sure many people read the letters, they just don't reply to them. sometimes it's not neccesary, but if people are really looking for feedback, maybe they'll ask for it?

Windir
09-17-2003, 08:21 AM
Yeah... but I ask for feedback all the time... only get reply's from 4, maybe 5 people.

It is kinda sad.