PDA

View Full Version : any song that sounds remotly like this?

reality is but a dream
10-11-2007, 06:40 PM
i was thinking how difficult it is for a band to sound really one of a kind, and for some reason, i felt that i simply have never heard of any song sounding like this one ( although alot of tool's other works have clear influence) , can anyone help me out on this one?

Tool_Is_Sick
10-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Hey man nice shot by filter. Or Mmmmbop by Hanson. Two really awesome songs.

Inner_Eulogy
10-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Hey man nice shot by filter. Or Mmmmbop by Hanson. Two really awesome songs.

Mmmm-Bop? Are you kidding me? I really hope that was a joke

Tool_Is_Sick
10-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Mmmm-Bop? Are you kidding me? I really hope that was a joke

lol yes man...yes. After all these years....I thought you knew my sense of humor? haha

Tool_Is_Sick
10-14-2007, 01:55 PM
Given the forum; I don't think it was.
Yes, I agree, there is not a song that compares. This isn't my favorite TOOL song however it is the most unique.

Hey man Did you go to the Great American Beer Festival in Denver?

Tool_Is_Sick
10-15-2007, 08:31 PM
No Im from Jersey but my sisters boyfriend works at a brewery in delaware and they took up six of their beers to the festival. He said he had the time of his life.

UtUmNo1
10-16-2007, 02:27 AM
Rosetta Stoned is quite similar. So similar in fact, that I would venture to say that it includes no original music whatsoever.

A second rate Third Eye remix if you will.

Johnny Truant
10-17-2007, 12:54 PM
That's like saying Hooker w/ a Penis is similar to Hannah Montana
I still don't see what people are comparing...

shut the fuck up.

Tool_Is_Sick
10-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Can you say Anger Management? I just love how people talk on these forums.

Tool_Is_Sick
10-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Wasn't talking. I was typing. You know, I bet, you're the type that speaks out loud when reading/writing/typing. I bet you even shouted that out too when you posted.
Once your mom finds out what you said, I bet you gargled dishsoap, haha!

yeah people like this really upset me..Does it make you feel good about yourself when threatin someone over the computer? They grow balls on a these forums...i tend to believe they wouldnt say such a thing face to face. Seriously...grow up.

MrMiffMoff
11-11-2007, 07:56 PM
i think tool was inspired by frank sinatra when they wrote this song. you can clearly see identical lyrics and music with sinatra's christmas CD special

Tool_Is_Sick
11-12-2007, 09:56 PM
shut the fuck up.

My Good friend Johnny Truant...Your never going to learn are you my friend? I know this is late but damn...I honestly think you need anger management. You act like your the boss of these forums telling people to shut the fuck up and telling people they are dumbass for speaking their minds. Leave your smartass comments in the "Interact" section. I feel you have more friends there.