PDA

View Full Version : Similar... but different.

Ignignot
08-16-2003, 07:28 PM
I have had 2 visions when I have listened to this song. They were not as in-depth as that one, but they were equally creepy. I also put myself in a very comfortable position... I shut off all lights, and sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. I shut my eyes, and let my mind go...
As maynard said "never wanna see that place again" I saw a picture of someone who is quite special to me... and as I tried to look closer, it would continue to get farther away.
I found myself staring into her face... and when I kind of snapped out of it, the song was already over, and I was hearing "time heals, time congeals around us"
It was really strange, indeed... and I know it was a sign... of something. Still haven't quite figured out what it meant, but I think I will soon...
The second vision was very similar to that one, except I talked to this person. I don't remember what was said, but I opened my eyes, and I was almost in tears. Once again, I still don't know what it meant, but I think I will soon find out.

Sorry, I meant to put this in the "visions brought on by this song" thread, but I clicked the wrong button and I started a new thread. I noticed I couldn't delete this, either. What an idiot...

findmyself
02-11-2004, 12:42 PM
thats quite an experience to have and thank you for sharing it. Maybe there is a connection between you trying to see her face and it getting farther away with the whole pushing and shoving thing. I think that what you want to figure out is already there, you just haven't realized it yet. Whenever I listen to tool i have many realizations about things. I make connections and see loopholes. Kepp looking within yourself and you just may find what you are looking for, or exactly the opposite.,......