PDA

View Full Version : THe Guy/Girl on the Front

TheMikerWave
08-13-2003, 04:41 PM
This pic is clearly a guy/girl administering oral sex to him/her self. Well thats how i see it at any rate

Stool
02-28-2004, 03:57 AM
This pic is clearly a guy/girl administering oral sex to him/her self. Well thats how i see it at any rate

I'm pretty sure it's a guy. I think he's, well, you said it, bobbing away on himself. I imagine it would have to be one of those yoga-type-sexual guys. I wonder who it is..? I would love to see what that normally looks like.. Whenever I show that to people unfamilier to Tool, they think that guy is one of the band.

swaps
02-28-2004, 06:42 PM
Read The FAQ (http://toolshed.down.net/faq/faq.html) for the answer(s) to your question(s).

Chris_Brightwell
02-29-2004, 12:11 AM
Am I the only one with a fundamental understanding of human anatomy?

Look at the girl's (it's a girl, check your liner notes) body position. Her ankles are clearly directly behind her head. How is she supposed to reach herself with her ANKLES behind her head?

Even if she could, she's not bobbing her head or rocking her head back and forth -- she's rocking her entire body.

I know why that picture is there (to make you think, destry preconceived and ignorant notions, etc etc), but god damn.

quasiperiodica
02-29-2004, 06:51 PM
I'm pretty sure it's a guy. I think he's, well, you said it, bobbing away on himself. I imagine it would have to be one of those yoga-type-sexual guys. I wonder who it is..? I would love to see what that normally looks like.. Whenever I show that to people unfamilier to Tool, they think that guy is one of the band.

read the credits in the Aenima cover. It mentions that the model is a girl...her name is Alana Cain. My thoughts about this is...it represents the finding of "higher" artistic existence within onesself. It's a form of masturbation, obviously, a form that not everyone can do. Anyone can grab their cock or stick a cigar canister up them and in 5 or 10 minutes have an orgasm...but not everyone can bring sexual pleasure to onesself to the magnitude of this gurl. To recieve that pleasure, for me for instance, you must become a parasite, and recieve it from someone else....any connections to Tim Leary on Salival? "think for yourself" this may be....find superior beauty within onesself, without the necessity of other people's help....any thoughts???

holy reality
03-13-2004, 06:24 PM
Am I the only one with a fundamental understanding of human anatomy?

Look at the girl's (it's a girl, check your liner notes) body position. Her ankles are clearly directly behind her head. How is she supposed to reach herself with her ANKLES behind her head?

Even if she could, she's not bobbing her head or rocking her head back and forth -- she's rocking her entire body.

I know why that picture is there (to make you think, destry preconceived and ignorant notions, etc etc), but god damn.
ahh well ....

since you linked us to this brightwell...

i've seen real pictures of girls licking themselves by using that position... it's possible.

and it's definitely possible for a guy to do... don't ask.

jpmanson
03-13-2004, 06:36 PM
and it's definitely possible for a guy to do... don't ask.

speechless.

Chris_Brightwell
03-13-2004, 08:52 PM
[...] i've seen real pictures of girls licking themselves by using that position... it's possible. [...]
With her ankles in direct contact with the back of her head?

What does she have? A three-foot tongue?