PDA

View Full Version : Another mixed hidden track???

M00N
09-13-2007, 05:21 PM
Thanks to octopod, and his very lengthy and inspiring blog about Tool, and familiar patterns with them and their work. He talked a lot about Faaip De Oid and rosetta stoned... out of curiosity i looked on my Winamp at the times, and at the exact time Faaip De Oid is done playing, the nurse begins to speak in lost keys... it sounds good... i think i might have stumbled onto something... lol, ill put a link up Asap...

Tool_Is_Sick
09-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Please do i wanna figure this astonishing news out as well. thats awesome!!

Toolfan91
09-14-2007, 11:41 AM
Please do i wanna figure this astonishing news out as well. thats awesome!!

YES please keep us informed

gjamison27
09-14-2007, 11:43 AM
Interesting......

Does a hidden track cease to be hidden once it is found?

M00N
09-14-2007, 02:14 PM
Or is it even intentionally hidden?? lol anyway, take a listen.

Listen with headphones...
Tool---Lost-keys-Faaip-De-Oid-Mix (http://media.putfile.com/Tool---Lost-keys-Faaip-De-Oid-Mix)

You might need to let the whole thing play through once then listen, because it gets fragmented and laggy for the first play...

Eulogy33
09-14-2007, 03:20 PM
wow...thats awesome/weird. I LIKE IT TOO.

0ctopod
09-19-2007, 05:57 PM
That's freaky... I mean how good they sound together.

Thanks for the props and for posting this.

Stenrose
11-14-2007, 02:43 AM
Wow, that does sound very nice!

Those two tracks sound better together then apart, lol.

something_Dark
11-14-2007, 02:58 AM
Thanks to octopod, and his very lengthy and inspiring blog about Tool, and familiar patterns with them and their work. He talked a lot about Faaip De Oid and rosetta stoned... out of curiosity i looked on my Winamp at the times, and at the exact time Faaip De Oid is done playing, the nurse begins to speak in lost keys... it sounds good... i think i might have stumbled onto something... lol, ill put a link up Asap...

Yes and it goes perfectly with the story. A guy running from his previous employers makes a phone call that's so serious the satellite that broadcast the radio show gets knocked off its course.

And then we find the same guy all messed up and freaking out. Maybe just realizing that he has no idea what happened. maybe they brain washed him and set him loose in L.A.?

Great that's all Los angeles needs! another crazy guy running around, with no home and a head full of acid on a Friday night...