PDA

View Full Version : 'for those of you to f***ed on acid to remember why your here...'

Delirus
12-03-2002, 04:03 AM
maybe its just me but i keep forgeting which forums ive posted in cos theres so many. some indication of where youve been would be cool.

EndEyeQuote
12-03-2002, 06:54 AM
just look at the members on line and click on your name to quickly take you to your own profile - then click on all posts by user and it gives a very clear list of everything you have posted

so your suggestion should be - give me a not so roundabout way to get to this list - cause its so roundabout i didnt even know it existed until now!

Delirus
12-03-2002, 11:54 PM
your right there.thanks for the tip though,itll do if nothing better comes along.

Delirus
12-04-2002, 12:16 AM
i tryed that,all it gave me was the last post i did, which was the one befor this incidently....

EndEyeQuote
12-04-2002, 03:08 AM
in the top right it says "VIEW ALL POSTS BY THIS MEMBER"

click on that

Delirus
12-06-2002, 03:42 AM
Accually at the bottom of each post you can click 'more by me' and itll take you to the same place.
thanks anyway

Chris_Brightwell
12-06-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Delirus
Accually at the bottom of each post you can click 'more by me' and itll take you to the same place.
thanks anyway Also - if you look at the "new messages" listing, any thread you have contributed to will have a small black circle on the icon to the left of the thread title.

Thanks.
Chris Brightwell // moderator