PDA

View Full Version : Background Lyrics at 5:20-5:40

Brokenstring13
08-21-2007, 02:48 PM
This has been covered before I'm sure, but I can't find it anywhere. I've been trying to understand what he is saying, and wondered if anyone does know what he is saying...

The first line sounds like "Incoincidently we've gathered for a single individual".
The second line sounds like "Three pests forgot the original commands"
The third line sounds like "To drive away evil"
The Last line sounds like "Those were his orders"

Am I close?

Angel on the Sideline
08-22-2007, 04:39 AM
I've wondered so many times what he's saying as well. I still have no idea. Your guess seems like a pretty good one. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this. I'll listen to it closely again later and see if I can make out anything with your comments in mind.

blair's man sausage
08-22-2007, 01:05 PM
i always heard "no one will notice" as the last

mrskeenan
08-22-2007, 04:12 PM
yeah "no one will notice", that's what i hear, but as we all know figuring out what the hell maynard's saying isn't always possible, at least we can all believe that we are right. i'm going with no one will notice, only because it took me to damn long to figure that one out...

Brokenstring13
08-26-2007, 07:12 PM
I listened and I can hear how it could be "no one will notice"... Still not sure, but at least it's progress.

Tool_Is_Sick
09-04-2007, 09:52 PM
The first line "I'm too smart when you're invisible by the bone and the symbol on you."
The second line "so mad since he stopped giving all of his commands"
The third line "Twilight amber ego"
The Last line "we were amused by this/ or your mind is hopeless"

but honestly I can hear some of the thread starters guesses that would fit in this as well. I guess it depends on how my ears are working each time I hear it. Its crazy huh?