PDA

View Full Version : Salivating on Salival

EmbraceTdOxOmL
12-02-2002, 10:50 PM
I am pretty curious about how many people licked the little shiny square on the front of the Salival case. The first thing that came to my mind when i first opend the box and looked at the case was ACID. Not only did i lick the shiny square... i licked the whole thing with hope of trippin out from it yet, of course, not really expecting anything. I heard later of a rumor that it might be acid. But if as many people licked it as i think, well that explains why they named it "Salival". Thats the most clever prank in the history of rock. Im sure they are the only rock in band in history to have a large amount of their fans lick their album! To them, its just another way to fuck around with our heads.

soul_excursion
12-18-2002, 01:56 PM
i never thought of licking an album before... wait that's not true, I used to lick my madonna - like a virgin LP, but I was 12 at the time

crow011
12-18-2002, 06:48 PM
i think someone needs to lay off the drugs for a little while . . .

do you know how much it would cost to put ANY amount of LSD in an album cover?!?! . . .

i really dont think the idea is to lick the cover . . . but i do agree that the little square could be and acid tab . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .