PDA

View Full Version : Ok, now I have an actual reason to ban Fink

reign3
08-07-2003, 12:10 AM
Hopefuly one of you guys noticed the whole bit of chaos in here today. It all started with one Dr. Million. Well, Fink just admitted to being him. Check it out for yourself. He started a thread about it in socialize. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried this shit again.

Cronos
08-07-2003, 09:12 PM
It's not Fink. He must be lying.

Tantobourne
08-07-2003, 10:06 PM
It's not Fink. He must be lying.

Fink doesn't have the minion mentality. He has the Dr. Evil mentality of manipulating the situation to grab the credit. It's the haughty, "you've got the brawn, I've got the brain" deal. He reaks of it. *shoots Fink a narrow eyed glare*

You know this because when he says something in any thread you automatically take on that tense, "Hulk Smash!" persona for a brief moment.

No, reign3, there's a bigger thumb in pie...

reign3
08-08-2003, 12:43 AM
http://toolshed.down.net/opinion/forum/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=2582

DAMNIT!! Chrissy ol' buddy ol' pal? Can't you just ban him anyway? YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!

I know the truth now. Haha, I feel so behind the scenes. It was better before DOS posted all that IP stuff. But I still carry with me the secret of the true identity of Dr. Million. Though I have been sworn to secrecy.

And I just wanted to kill Scratch (douchewipe) when he said I was Dr. Million. It's not me.

Soldat
09-06-2003, 11:11 PM
Fink is a fuckin loser. Kick his arrogant tardo ass off.

trippletaurus
09-07-2003, 04:15 PM
Quote - by Fink in the 'Where in the world would you go' thread, socialize…"Ive never been, but I would like to go to Washington state.Nothing makes me feel good inside like an overcast sky and/or some good rain,"'wipes tear from my eye', thats so… beautiful, sniff. Fink is a romantic!Reign3, and the rest of you are just being mean. Recess is over, back in the building you go.

reign3
09-07-2003, 07:29 PM
Yeah buddy, well, it's too bad you aren't very observant because if you were, you would realize that this is an old thread and Fink and I have settled our differences since then. So basicaly, this thread means nothing. Thanks for bumping it.

holy reality
09-09-2003, 02:49 PM
Fink seems to be reverting to his old self.

http://toolshed.down.net/opinion/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=10111

as one specific example.

]thE*s0uRce[
09-09-2003, 03:05 PM
Fink is an American Idol.

or is it i after d cross out the l add t?

couldn't be.

holy reality
09-10-2003, 05:13 PM
fink is starting to piss me off again

he's just basically posting one line bullshit and ruining threads that he doesn't even have any business clicking in becuase he clearly knows what they are about and that he doesn't enjoy those kind of topics

i mean for fucks sakes he should just stay out of all threads made by the source...

and umm.....

my input is give him a warning and tell him to stop being moronic... he doesn't need to fill douchewipe/scratch's shoes... because he's really the only bad contributer to this forum that i've noticed as of the past week or so... things have leveled out... insults have stopped....

bullshit stays in bullshit threads and doesn't cross over to serious ones

but Fink just screws the whole thing up

give him a warning dammit!

please?

I'm the 3rd closest to a mod you can get, reign3 being 2nd closest for some unkown reason.

some nonsense is tolerable but a lot of his first and 2nd pages of last posts by him are just completely ....... moronic.