PDA

View Full Version : Aenema Single with AM/PM versions

spitfire101
08-07-2007, 01:55 AM
Does anyone know where to get this or would anyone be willing to share it? I've looked everywhere trying to buy this, but I cant find it at all. Reason I ask is becuase I'm making a video presentation for my one class in college and ive been wanting to use this song, but my intructor wont allow it becuase of the language "not appropiate for the audiance...blah blah". If someone could help me out, I would be forever in your debt!

spitfire101
08-27-2007, 03:22 PM
I only have 2 weeks left before my project is due. i'll give whoever a virtual hug who can lead me somewhere where I can use this song.

SpeiranVaun
08-28-2007, 06:50 AM
wow, sounds more like a high school teacher than a college professor.

Whats the presentation on?

spitfire101
09-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Oh sorry for the long reply. My video is about all the types of fuels we rely on, but also show the negative effects from them. And near the end of the video shows some alternatives like the efficient use of solar power. So I thought this song would be great for this, hard throughout the video then soft and powerful near the end.

SpeiranVaun
09-05-2007, 11:38 AM
hmmm... I don't really see much of a connection between the song and your topic. But, good luck with that!

A song I would recomment is 311's "Jupiter". Although, it does have a couple of f-bombs.

spitfire101
09-06-2007, 04:37 PM
yeah im going have to go with something else.