View Full Version : 11:11?

unsider
07-21-2007, 03:36 AM
11 : 11

1_(_1==D 1_(_1==D

o.O

HelenA
07-21-2007, 03:53 AM
Wow - there is one "new post" and you are it.

What on earth are you talking about? :(

OuRsOuLsInMoTiOn
07-21-2007, 03:55 AM
I was thinking the exact same thing...

HelenA
07-21-2007, 04:10 AM
hi - OSIM - we never talk. How goes it with you?

OuRsOuLsInMoTiOn
07-21-2007, 04:38 AM
Yeah I'm pretty damn good mate... You?
Went out for dinner tonight, god damn it was awesome.

OuRsOuLsInMoTiOn
07-21-2007, 04:45 AM
11 : 11

1_(_1==D 1_(_1==D

o.O

anal sex???

And the look on your face when it happens?

Best I can do.... :S

HelenA
07-21-2007, 08:02 AM
Yeah I'm pretty damn good mate... You?
Went out for dinner tonight, god damn it was awesome.

Well - it is saturday so I can't complain. Didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn. The house is in order - this evening didn't quite go as as planned but still..... you get that! Which bit of oz are you in? I am in Newcastle.

OuRsOuLsInMoTiOn
07-21-2007, 09:59 AM
Well - it is saturday so I can't complain. Didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn. The house is in order - this evening didn't quite go as as planned but still..... you get that! Which bit of oz are you in? I am in Newcastle.

I'm on the Sunshine Coast, kinda in the hinterland. I've only been to Newcastle once but they have great gigs there. How long have you lived there for?

HelenA
07-21-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm on the Sunshine Coast, kinda in the hinterland. I've only been to Newcastle once but they have great gigs there. How long have you lived there for?

I was born here and lived across the road! My parents live there still. But I have also lived in armidale, canberra, and jindabyne. I have been to the gold coast a few times - the hinterland would be gorgeous.

OuRsOuLsInMoTiOn
07-21-2007, 06:02 PM
I was born here and lived across the road! My parents live there still. But I have also lived in armidale, canberra, and jindabyne. I have been to the gold coast a few times - the hinterland would be gorgeous.

Yeah it is beautiful, I'm lucky to live here. I moved here from Melbourne almost 6 years ago now, but it doesn't feel like that long. I have a four year old son who will be in school next year and that's kinda scary. Hmm...Did you ever get a chance to listen to King Mungi? I suggested them to you a while back...

HelenA
07-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Oh yes - I did! I can't remember which song it was now. But they/he were great. Heavy but clean. Really nice - I must dig them out again.

Sending a child to school can be very liberating.

(Man - we have totally fucked this poor kids thread! Mods - feel free to tidy it up - OSIM and I are just using it as our own private chat!)