PDA

View Full Version : My Theory

a perfect toolcifer
07-19-2007, 05:33 AM
I believe that there is a definite link between Lateralus and 10,000 days. I believe that these albums are supposed to be thought of as one unit, and the artwork, songs, and emotions are all calculated to be corresponding. (Also, I believe that the next album will complete the triad). I think that there is a *Lost Key* somewhere that will make all this sensical.

One thing I noticed is that VT seems like it is backwards. If you count VT (23) songs backwards from VT, you end up at Eon Blue Apocalypse, another "Ambient" song.

Also, Faaip de oaid, the last song of Lateralus is about area 51, and the word uttered in VT, the last song on 10K days, is (I Believe) Ascencio meaning Ascend. Maybe there is a connection between these two songs. I think that maybe certain songs are meant to be played in conjunction.

(Hee Hee... Sorry about the former part here...I guess I was a bit half baked)

There Is a song on this album called Rosetta Stoned, The rosetta stone was the key to understanding heiroglyphics. And there is a track called "lost Keys"! There is obviously something more, but as analyzed as this album has been, I cant believe that we all have just Missed it!

Divine_left
07-19-2007, 05:37 AM
9/11/1997: The original air date.( Of the voice track from Faaip) Hmmmm . . .

9 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 9 - 7 =23

Then we have 9/11/2001.

9 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 1 = 23

Huh. How 'bout that.

Foreshadowing, much?

This is just about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of 10Kdays threads.

You do realize that the second equation is wrong, right?

ahhnevermind
07-19-2007, 06:47 AM
This is just about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of 10Kdays threads.

You do realize that the second equation is wrong, right?

typical naysaying of the third-eye closed. you have to warp your perception with your jambi eyes. TRANSMUTATE THE "+" into "x"

(9+1+1+)X2+0+0+1=23

oh yeah, also, you should add some parentheses

a perfect toolcifer
07-19-2007, 08:22 AM
Yeah, wow, sorry...WTF!

{Pot got on top of me}

Divine_left
07-19-2007, 08:48 AM
typical naysaying of the third-eye closed. you have to warp your perception with your jambi eyes. TRANSMUTATE THE "+" into "x"

(9+1+1+)X2+0+0+1=23

oh yeah, also, you should add some parentheses

Please remove yourself from the thread.

and the planet.

ahhnevermind
07-19-2007, 10:03 PM
Please remove yourself from the thread.

and the planet.

to whom it may concern:

fa·ce·tious /fəˈsiʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fuh-see-shuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
2. amusing; humorous.
3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person

i particularly enjoyed the part where you asked me to kill myself.
really
congratulations

Divine_left
07-20-2007, 04:47 AM
fa·ce·tious

Eh, I figured. But you can never be too careful around here.

a perfect toolcifer
07-21-2007, 08:51 PM
Here's a ?Better? theory. Vigniti Tres = 23 right?

This is from Wikipedia:

Discordianism
The "23 Enigma" is the Discordian belief that all events are connected to the number 23, given enough ingenuity on the part of the interpreter. It can be seen in Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea's Illuminatus! trilogy (there called the "23/17 phenomenon"), Wilson's Cosmic Trigger I: The Final Secret of the Illuminati (there called "The Law of 23s" and "The 23 Enigma"), Arthur Koestler's Challenge of Chance, as well as the Principia Discordia. In these works, 23 is considered either lucky, unlucky, sacred to the goddess Eris, sinister, sacred to the unholy gods of the Cthulhu Mythos, or strange. Discordians regard this as a corollary of the Law of Fives. As with most numerological claims, the 23 enigma can be viewed as an example of apophenia, selection bias, and confirmation bias. In interviews, Wilson has acknowledged the self-fulfilling nature of the 23 enigma, implying that the real value of the Laws of Fives and Twenty-threes lies in their demonstration of the mind's power to perceive "truth" in nearly anything. "When you start looking for something you tend to find it. This wouldn't be like Simon Newcombe, the great astronomer, who wrote a mathematical proof that heavier than air flight was impossible and published it a day before the Wright brothers took off. I'm talking about people who found a pattern in nature and wrote several scientific articles and got it accepted by a large part of the scientific community before it was generally agreed that there was no such pattern, it was all just selective perception." - Robert Anton Wilson explaining how easily people find facts to back their conspiracy theories after using the 23 phenomenon to illustrate this tendency (From Robert Anton Wilson Explains Everything, Sounds True, December 2001). In the Illuminatus! Trilogy, he expresses the same view: that one can find a numerological significance to anything, provided "sufficient cleverness."[citation needed]

and here we are finding meaning....

Inner_Eulogy
07-27-2007, 09:57 AM
Here's a ?Better? theory. Vigniti Tres = 23 right?

This is from Wikipedia:

Discordianism
The "23 Enigma" is the Discordian belief that all events are connected to the number 23, given enough ingenuity on the part of the interpreter. It can be seen in Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea's Illuminatus! trilogy (there called the "23/17 phenomenon"), Wilson's Cosmic Trigger I: The Final Secret of the Illuminati (there called "The Law of 23s" and "The 23 Enigma"), Arthur Koestler's Challenge of Chance, as well as the Principia Discordia. In these works, 23 is considered either lucky, unlucky, sacred to the goddess Eris, sinister, sacred to the unholy gods of the Cthulhu Mythos, or strange. Discordians regard this as a corollary of the Law of Fives. As with most numerological claims, the 23 enigma can be viewed as an example of apophenia, selection bias, and confirmation bias. In interviews, Wilson has acknowledged the self-fulfilling nature of the 23 enigma, implying that the real value of the Laws of Fives and Twenty-threes lies in their demonstration of the mind's power to perceive "truth" in nearly anything. "When you start looking for something you tend to find it. This wouldn't be like Simon Newcombe, the great astronomer, who wrote a mathematical proof that heavier than air flight was impossible and published it a day before the Wright brothers took off. I'm talking about people who found a pattern in nature and wrote several scientific articles and got it accepted by a large part of the scientific community before it was generally agreed that there was no such pattern, it was all just selective perception." - Robert Anton Wilson explaining how easily people find facts to back their conspiracy theories after using the 23 phenomenon to illustrate this tendency (From Robert Anton Wilson Explains Everything, Sounds True, December 2001). In the Illuminatus! Trilogy, he expresses the same view: that one can find a numerological significance to anything, provided "sufficient cleverness."[citation needed]

and here we are finding meaning....

Very interesting, ironic how I saw the movie "The Number 23" last night and here I am reading your post about the 23 Enigma...holy shit, I should hide. 23.

If you read my post above, you'll find 2 hidden 23 enigma's. Let's see who can find them out

lizbiz
08-07-2007, 10:06 AM
Very interesting, ironic how I saw the movie "The Number 23" last night

Didn't that movie suck?

I love how it took the best elements of every defining suspense/horror movie (Seven, 6th Sense etc.) and totally fucked it up. I felt so dirty and ripped off I had to go back into my movie library and watch all the movies this POS borrowed from.

Inner_Eulogy
08-07-2007, 10:42 AM
Didn't that movie suck?

I love how it took the best elements of every defining suspense/horror movie (Seven, 6th Sense etc.) and totally fucked it up. I felt so dirty and ripped off I had to go back into my movie library and watch all the movies this POS borrowed from.

I thought it was ok.

thezeusanator
08-07-2007, 05:29 PM
I believe that there is a definite link between Lateralus and 10,000 days. I believe that these albums are supposed to be thought of as one unit, and the artwork, songs, and emotions are all calculated to be corresponding. (Also, I believe that the next album will complete the triad). I think that there is a *Lost Key* somewhere that will make all this sensical.

One thing I noticed is that VT seems like it is backwards. If you count VT (23) songs backwards from VT, you end up at Eon Blue Apocalypse, another "Ambient" song.

Also, Faaip de oaid, the last song of Lateralus is about area 51, and the word uttered in VT, the last song on 10K days, is (I Believe) Ascencio meaning Ascend. Maybe there is a connection between these two songs. I think that maybe certain songs are meant to be played in conjunction.

(Hee Hee... Sorry about the former part here...I guess I was a bit half baked)

There Is a song on this album called Rosetta Stoned, The rosetta stone was the key to understanding heiroglyphics. And there is a track called "lost Keys"! There is obviously something more, but as analyzed as this album has been, I cant believe that we all have just Missed it!

I fully agree because if you look at the poster justin is last with the bird symbolizing acension, 46/2 ?