PDA

View Full Version : product of boredom

psilomind
08-04-2003, 08:18 AM
Bass, Keyboard, BFX-708 Pedal, and CoolEdit...

http://www.angelfire.com/bug/poon/anticipation.mp3

thoughts?

Paladin
08-04-2003, 09:40 AM
very good little diddy, i enjoy it...yes an rpg game music thingy..melodic...like i said ff7 on the beach... very...smooth.

eulogizer
08-04-2003, 04:11 PM
Ugh, throw this aside. If you are looking for something aside from the norm and away from mass media influences, go to the Uberground thread.

Paladin
08-04-2003, 04:16 PM
ohh what the fuck you stupid dinkass...your a mother ship shittard...
i cant stand your fucking text... get out of my monitor! FUCK

eulogizer
08-04-2003, 04:18 PM
You should be happy that I am here. Because Uberground is such a massively popular band this page might actually get some more hits.

psilomind
08-04-2003, 04:24 PM
Ugh, throw this aside. If you are looking for something aside from the norm and away from mass media influences, go to the Uberground thread.

is this not spamming? or something?

Elgyn
08-04-2003, 04:27 PM
I liked your song man,
Definately got a FF feel to it, or some other RPG style game. Neat trick with the waves too, adds a nice depth to it.

eulogizer
08-04-2003, 04:29 PM
It is not spamming. It is a revolution. One that attempts to target all points of the man's scheme to insight an insurgence against corporate-fueled music and those who attempt to copy or produce it.

psilomind
08-04-2003, 04:50 PM
It is not spamming. It is a revolution. One that attempts to target all points of the man's scheme to insight an insurgence against corporate-fueled music and those who attempt to copy or produce it.
Don't you get it? If you have no input regarding the actual song, please get the fuck out of this thread. This is music, and though I just made this piece to pass the time, I take any form of art that escapes my womb fairly seriously. Any of your flaming OR spamming OR revolutionizing is not welcome here, as this thread does not warrant it.

So do you think the song sucks? Feel free to say so, but advertising your thread here IS spamming whether you'd like to think it or not.

Hopefully that will restore this to a relatively proper thread... anyone with actual comments?