PDA

View Full Version : Reflection - what this song means to me

haarp
08-03-2003, 12:47 PM
I belive this song means, opening one self to the spirtual side.

We tend to build alot of knowledge, we learn and learn and learn, and we build confidence, with confidence comes our ego, with a ego that is build on knowledge, we belive to be smarter to be then everyone else, everyone else belives in a higher being, an god. The ego, tells u "we are better then them, and we know more, so lets not belive in god"

with the knowledge we build on this material world, we loose our fate in god, and just grow our ego higher and higher, without an end. Our matrial world can be studie to the infinte, and there are infintie soluations to EVERYTHING.

This song tells us to kill this ego, to experince god, and not to get into religion, but to build a relationship with him, I have learned that everything happens for a reason, and the reason is build on past karma u been building up. Bad Karma and Good Karma. Is all just a relfection of what u been doing in ur past, and past lifes.

Do not be confused by this ego, there is something out there, our mind DOES NOT UNDERSTAND YET (46&2 2012, will change that)

Learn how to meditate, stop listing to ur mind, and listne to ur soul, which is in all of us.

Thank you

varg
10-14-2005, 10:44 PM
I belive this song means, opening one self to the spirtual side.

We tend to build alot of knowledge, we learn and learn and learn, and we build confidence, with confidence comes our ego, with a ego that is build on knowledge, we belive to be smarter to be then everyone else, everyone else belives in a higher being, an god. The ego, tells u "we are better then them, and we know more, so lets not belive in god"

with the knowledge we build on this material world, we loose our fate in god, and just grow our ego higher and higher, without an end. Our matrial world can be studie to the infinte, and there are infintie soluations to EVERYTHING.

This song tells us to kill this ego, to experince god, and not to get into religion, but to build a relationship with him, I have learned that everything happens for a reason, and the reason is build on past karma u been building up. Bad Karma and Good Karma. Is all just a relfection of what u been doing in ur past, and past lifes.

Do not be confused by this ego, there is something out there, our mind DOES NOT UNDERSTAND YET (46&2 2012, will change that)

Learn how to meditate, stop listing to ur mind, and listne to ur soul, which is in all of us.

Thank you

I don't care if you stated it was what this song MEANS TO YOU.
You're wrong, get over it. 'Kay? 'Kay.