PDA

View Full Version : conspiracy theory

uummm..nocoolnames
07-12-2007, 12:15 AM
ok, i was thinking about this clip a while back, and my brain went crazy on me(i reassure you that i have never been institotionalized, i just think to much sometimes)

i put this song into context when it was reallesed, the call happened a while back but, the album was reallesed in 2001, before 9/11, everyone knows that, but think about whats happened since then, the ts unami, hurricane katrina, numerous terrorist attacks. im not sure im super serious about this, but like i said, i think to much sometimes, and when i first thought about this, i almost shit my pants, because...

what if this is just the tip of the iceburg?

ahhnevermind
07-12-2007, 09:59 AM
ok, i was thinking about this clip a while back, and my brain went crazy on me(i reassure you that i have never been institotionalized, i just think to much sometimes)

i put this song into context when it was reallesed, the call happened a while back but, the album was reallesed in 2001, before 9/11, everyone knows that, but think about whats happened since then, the ts unami, hurricane katrina, numerous terrorist attacks. im not sure im super serious about this, but like i said, i think to much sometimes, and when i first thought about this, i almost shit my pants, because...

i understand your panic, but the world has seen far, far worse from us humans than 9/11 and the past decade.

iAMtheMA!
07-24-2007, 10:23 AM
heh, left-hemisphere = more easily controllable.

(and the "few" that are left ...big hint, SEEING as tool's spouting oneness everywhere)

Inner_Eulogy
07-24-2007, 10:51 AM

What I'd like to know is what in the hell does that have in common with this track? I think this makes a lot of sense if you want to reference the 'end of times" or biblical doomsday theories but, this track is a guy calling in about a goverment coverup of aliens...????

slamminsalmon
08-17-2009, 08:31 AM
you dont need to bump 2 year old threads to prove inner is a cock bite.

Inner_Eulogy
08-18-2009, 08:41 AM
Forgive me for this 2 year old bump, I just felt that this was very necessary to point out how fucking stupid Inner is. He constantly flames others for there "stupidity", this is just...

I found it necessary to point out how much of a dip shit cock sucker you are. I only flame the fucking morons on here like yourself.

And it's been a long time since I've done so...this was 2yrs ago, DUMBASS

Inner_Eulogy
08-18-2009, 08:42 AM
you dont need to bump 2 year old threads to prove inner is a cock bite.

Nope, you just need pussies like you