PDA

View Full Version : Alive

TheJaredLogan
07-06-2007, 10:20 AM
I believe Parabol/Parabola is simoly an ode to life. How amazing it is to be alive, in this world. It's amazing that we are all here, in this time, in this moment, in this consciousness. Our world is so familiar and known to us that we rarely take the time step back and look at just the wonder of if all. The wonder of our reality, of the bodies we exist in. Of all the millions of possibilities we can think of, this is how we came out. This is our time to exist. We didn't come as rocks, trees, rabbits, comets, planets, dark matter. We came as Jim, Tom, Maynard, and Sally. We have the ability to recognize the sheer beauty of our existence and hope for more. We barely remember what came before our time, because we are here now. This is our time to exist! We have a medium to experience the external world, one outside our mind. Our bodies enable us to interact and understand the world around us. They remind us we are not alone here. They make us feel eternal and that pain is an illusion because our consciousness could extend beyond our bodies time. The pain we feel is only because of the cage we are in. We weave through each new experience in life each day, and we must recognize it as a gift. Don't let your life pass you by. You only get one. Take nothing for granted. Celebrate your existence. Embrace this moment, love your existence. YOU are mortal, but WE are eternal. Humanity will live on long after you have gone. I'm just happy to be alive. Tool rocks my face off. DAily.