PDA

View Full Version : 21 Grams Credit Music

insectpinsNR
06-22-2007, 11:37 AM
Not a big DeaL, someone prolly already noticed that

the end of the good movie 21 GRAMS its some music just like this song. its pretty pretty sounding. and its on on bemand under i think starz or encore of one of dem!

i posted this cuz i think everything like this about TooL should mentioned on this site. like they say all this stuff will be kept for the future to LooK at

erazorhead
06-25-2007, 05:37 PM
the future will be an amazing place

ufopancakes
02-24-2008, 05:05 PM
I'm not sure if we're thinking of the same song. But I heard a song on an oldies station, the bass line in 10,000 days sounded just like it, minus a few notes.

Inner_Eulogy
02-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Not a big DeaL, someone prolly already noticed that

the end of the good movie 21 GRAMS its some music just like this song. its pretty pretty sounding. and its on on bemand under i think starz or encore of one of dem!

i posted this cuz i think everything like this about TooL should mentioned on this site. like they say all this stuff will be kept for the future to LooK at

What in the fuck? Is this even english?

Lemme try this in a polite manner, "Could you please reiterate what it is you're saying?"

domer88
02-28-2008, 04:32 PM
the future will be an amazing place

besides the confusion and laughter this thread gave me I do have to comment on the pure awesomeness of your Alex Kid avatar! Man I had so much fun playing Alex Kid In Miracle World when I was really young, seems like a different life now, man was it great!

justfar1086
02-28-2008, 07:43 PM
no its not, thats my favorite film score of all time, now that you mention the initial ambiance is SIMILAR, but gustavo santaonella (or whatever his name is) would own adam on the guitar