PDA

View Full Version : noise made entirely with...

Paladin
07-28-2003, 05:37 PM
well, noise made entireyl with my zoom 506II processor just some multitracking too...its mostly the patch cord and my zoom, but at one part, there is a bass being hit. that is all, the rest is patch cord.

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/archive/083351PM.mp3

comment, tell me what you think.

psilomind
07-28-2003, 05:51 PM
this makes tool sound like poop....

thats right, i said it.

holy reality
07-28-2003, 08:09 PM
wtf is a patch cord?

and damn that sounds... scary... and cool... better than my damn song i made today, which i probably won't post... though I made some kickass feedback.... mmmm yeah.....

anyway that was nice.... i might have to look into buying one of those things

wait so you got all those noises out of a BASS? according to music123 that is a bass effects unit....

Paladin
07-28-2003, 09:19 PM
well, a patch cord is datying back from the modular analog synth days... its the connection between modules. but in my case, its the cord from my bass to my effects unit. only one thing in that track is a bass, the rest is me fiddling with body resistance and pathways... basicaly touching the cord and getting that buzz sound but over processing it.

Matteran
07-28-2003, 10:56 PM
That's pretty cool. It just has so many layers, i love it. I thought I might add a little noise of my own. It's nothing special, i don't know, my girlfriend said it scares the hell out of her, and since your sound is kinda frightening... yeah

http://www.neuroleptic.net/privateFiles/ManEatingCricket.mp3

It's one layer, just me rubbing two nickels together

man... I love foley...

reign3
08-03-2003, 12:14 AM
Paladin, that kicks too much ass! I love it!

Keep doin ur thang!

Elgyn
08-03-2003, 10:35 PM
fucking cool man...
Love the ambience you've got going there. Have you combined that into any songs?
It'd make a mean arse intro. I've actually been searching for those kinds of sounds for my music, and haven't come even remotely close.

You must have some neat equip going there to come up with that kind of sound.
Very nice stuff.