PDA

View Full Version : Rollins

EternalEnergi
06-09-2007, 08:16 AM
I was listening to a classic Howard Stern episode last Friday, and Henry Rollins was a guest. I had never heard an interview with him before. Turns out the guy is very smart and extremely well spoken. I think TOOL should go on that show. I know alot of people would think they are selling out, but Stern is a great interviewer, and I believe the results would be very rewarding, especially since SIRIUS is uncensored radio.

GaiusCaligula
06-14-2007, 12:30 PM
Umm......... No dude, sorry but wtf. Tool dosent need to sell out to sterns dumbass. I think the music speaks to us all on its own

Ghostwriter
06-21-2007, 06:03 PM
I was listening to a classic Howard Stern episode last Friday, and Henry Rollins was a guest. I had never heard an interview with him before. Turns out the guy is very smart and extremely well spoken. I think TOOL should go on that show. I know alot of people would think they are selling out, but Stern is a great interviewer, and I believe the results would be very rewarding, especially since SIRIUS is uncensored radio.

Stern may try to employ them as his interns by making a fat guy puke in their mouths or something... Yeah, bad idea...

Shinji
06-28-2007, 06:40 AM
Tool will never go to Howard Stern's show, because they refused to let him use the "No Quarter" cover for his movie, and since he doesn't want to hear anything about them.