PDA

View Full Version : Live Concert Video

Ghostwriter
06-04-2007, 04:31 PM
I wish that Tool would release a DVD of them performing live at a recent concert. Tool is known for their incredible concerts, they are such an amazing band and I just wish I could re-experience the Tool concerts at home (excluding crappy youtube videos). Post here if you agree that Tool should release a DVD of them performing a live concert.

Buddie
06-04-2007, 08:05 PM
word @ wish

Matthew77
06-05-2007, 12:17 PM
I would buy a live DVD I think they should make a box set of live footage from Opiate until present but I don't think that would happen until Tool is done making music.

Novus_
06-06-2007, 09:03 AM
I would buy a live DVD I think they should make a box set of live footage from Opiate until present but I don't think that would happen until Tool is done making music.

TOOL will be making music until they're unable to anymore.

I don't see them ever "breaking up"....just maybe taking longer vacations between albums.

Bands breaking up is so 90s.

Novus_
06-06-2007, 09:03 AM
accidently posted twice...ignore...
(can you delete posts?)

hushypushy
06-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Agreed. (http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=49402)

Matthew77
06-08-2007, 06:48 AM
TOOL will be making music until they're unable to anymore.

I don't see them ever "breaking up"....just maybe taking longer vacations between albums.

Bands breaking up is so 90s.

I agree with you on this. I just meant that there will come a day that they physically won't be able to make music anymore and that is when we will get the live dvds. I hope I am wrong and we get live dvds before that time comes but look how long the live dvds have been talked about and been postponed.

solidabyss
06-12-2007, 02:25 PM
I agree with you on this. I just meant that there will come a day that they physically won't be able to make music anymore and that is when we will get the live dvds. I hope I am wrong and we get live dvds before that time comes but look how long the live dvds have been talked about and been postponed.

by then adam will have made the band mechanical bodies to live in so they can continue to work on music until they have to put their brain in a new body. tool will live til there is not ground to walk on