PDA

View Full Version : Eulolgy related to Smallvill

fibonacci
06-03-2007, 06:17 PM
The other day i wa slike ya no chillin watchin TV and i also had Œnema playin in the kitchen so i could hear it too Then when it stared the show was like started to go with it (i really love this hsow so i watch it all the time and this never happend ) but you know how tool is all like intesnse music and shit. well so is the show and like eulogy like kinda is slow and stupid in the very begining )i dont like the begining its real gay) well after that part and like when the sghow startes getting good and stuuf io could kin of like hear it start ti like relate or something and like for exemple when maynerd says "STANDING OVER THE CROWD HE HAS A VOICE SO STRONG AND SO SLOUD" Clark Cent from smallville was like yelling It was sick man listen to it

If anyone want to dicuss smallvill IM me at Redhawk979

the_milkman
06-08-2007, 11:47 AM
but you know how tool is all like intesnse music and shit. well so is the show and like eulogy like kinda is slow and stupid in the very begining )i dont like the begining its real gay)

dude.. go buy a linkin park album or something

Teturact
06-08-2007, 12:05 PM
The other day i wa slike ya no chillin watchin TV and i also had Œnema playin in the kitchen so i could hear it too Then when it stared the show was like started to go with it (i really love this hsow so i watch it all the time and this never happend ) but you know how tool is all like intesnse music and shit. well so is the show and like eulogy like kinda is slow and stupid in the very begining )i dont like the begining its real gay) well after that part and like when the sghow startes getting good and stuuf io could kin of like hear it start ti like relate or something and like for exemple when maynerd says "STANDING OVER THE CROWD HE HAS A VOICE SO STRONG AND SO SLOUD" Clark Cent from smallville was like yelling It was sick man listen to it

No.

z32 outlaw
06-17-2007, 02:40 PM
yea, "like," we dont get what your saying...

Inner_Eulogy
06-18-2007, 10:40 AM

LMAO <shakes head in disbelief>

Sarik
07-09-2007, 09:25 AM
wait... this guy is a "very deep thinker"?!?! wtf... oh well

balrog
07-24-2007, 07:06 PM
I couldn't understand a word you said.

Johnny Truant
07-24-2007, 07:07 PM
lol good thread