PDA

View Full Version : whos's the other voice ...

angelomorf
06-02-2007, 08:01 AM
who is the other voice singing in this song...?

ThirdEyeSeed
06-02-2007, 08:11 AM
who is the other voice singing in this song...?

It opens with Bill Hicks, but he isn't singing. In the live version it opens with Timothy Leary, but he isn't singing either.

I'm 99.9% it all is Maynard. He sings the song. He sings the whispering "pull the pieces from the sand" part. Between 10:30 and 11:00, he also whispers, but almost incomprehensibly. Though, those whispers have been proven to say, "It came from an Irish novel. Open it in the light. It came from a novel, now you will find it." Then, at 10:55, he says, "Open".

If you're interested in reading into it, go to this thread: http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=16906

It's an extremely interesting read, but for some reason it was deleted. Or well, for some reason you can't get to it normally anymore.

But yeah, Maynard just is extremely talented. Amazing, I know.

angelomorf
06-02-2007, 10:39 PM
ehhh...for this information i would not bother anyone....there is another voice..a female one...maybe cant be heard properly couse of the mastering...whilest hes shoutin the sentence with the third eye in it...

remember_forget
06-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Maynard just layers his voice and sings with a few different melodies. I'm fairly sure that's what you're hearing.

Right-In-46-&-2
07-15-2007, 05:27 AM
it definitely sounds like a female whispering...
im gonna try and get that file from the post above.