PDA

View Full Version : lateralus syncs

yop
07-26-2003, 12:49 PM
hi
i have found that lateralus syncs up pretty well with 'the army of darkness' with bruce campbell.. if you wish to try it, start the album as soon as the universal thing appears right before the movie starts.. there are lots of little things that make it seem to sync up well.. in the beginning, the slow-mo movements of the prisoners walking across the desert match the rythem of the grudge.. and when maynard sings 'the damage done', ash and his car are falling slowly out of the sky after being sucked through the vortex or whatever, and the melody and rythem or whatever just fit perfectly.. after ash escapes the pit and is being pampered by 3 ladies, eating grapes and being fanned, and then that which attacks.. mantra begins as soon as ash busts out his shot gun, and the fast and furious beginning to mantra calms down a bit just as ash finishes her off.. its hard to describe really, but i think it works pretty good, although towards the end they dont sync up as good as they do in the beginning.. i've tried syncing the army of darkness with saliva, aenima, opiate, and undertow, and none of them have worked as well as lateralus.. so try it, if you want.. on a final note i recommend being stoned while doing this, as it makes the experience much better..
also if anyone knows anything about syncing lateralus w/ the nightmare before christmas, i'd like to learn more about that.. i heard its pretty cool..

shortageofchairs
03-22-2004, 06:49 AM
I have found that AEnima syncs up nearly perfectly with Evil Dead 2, start the album as soon as the yellow rose opens!!