PDA

View Full Version : im doing a report....

OGT from back in the day
05-28-2007, 05:47 PM
....on my interpretation of a song and i chose third eye and i was just wondering what the rest of you thought. i know interpretations of this song are all around but i thought it would be good to just have them all in one thread

sotos
06-01-2007, 10:27 AM
think for yourself

Ssj2yugi
06-01-2007, 10:39 AM
question authority?

OGT from back in the day
06-01-2007, 11:41 AM
ahaha

ThirdEyeSeed
06-01-2007, 06:57 PM
My interpretation is here: http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=72257

It's pretty thorough, if you have time to read. I agree with what the other posters said though, don't be afraid to develop your own interpretations too. Third Eye is kind of a hard song to do a report on if you're looking to turn it in at school (12th and lower, I bet the LSD references get you in hot water) or if you're looking for less than four pages (I assume you want it to read smoothly). The song is kind of complex, will need lots of references for the report too.

I say you go with something simpler, like Hooker With A Penis. That basically shows the contradiction of how people say the band sells out when the "accusers" already sold out- bought coke, wears vans, you know, whatever else he says in the song. Third Eye is pretty complex, but if you want to take it up, I say go for it. It just might be a little hard to write a report on.

. . . Yeah, I'm done. Good luck. For some reason that doesn't show up inside the "15. Third Eye" forum anymore. It was POSSIBLY deleted, or I did something. The world may never know . . .

OGT from back in the day
06-02-2007, 07:07 PM
thanks and im good with third eye, and im not stealing anyones interpretation without giving them credit by the way....and im not worried about getting into hot water because i literally control my teachers

ThirdEyeSeed
06-02-2007, 10:19 PM
thanks and im good with third eye, and im not stealing anyones interpretation without giving them credit by the way....and im not worried about getting into hot water because i literally control my teachers

In that case, awesome. You should most definately mention the hidden whispers, just because . . . That's mighty interesting.

Good luck again. See ya.

Ghostwriter
06-29-2007, 11:11 AM
think for yourself

BAAAH... BAAAAHH...!