View Full Version : 2007/08/19 - Holland - Lowlands Festival

paraflux
05-22-2007, 11:48 AM
Tool
Aug 19, 2007
Holland @ Lowlands Festival

Bérenger
08-12-2007, 09:52 AM
I hope this will still my Tool-thirst for at least a few - but I hope not to many - years. I really hope they'll play 46&2, preceding sets point in the right direction, but Tool will be as unpredictable as always =) I'll take some nice hits of nlx right before the show, maybe some nitrous during it... anybody else aiming for the first row?

mvb
08-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Will be one of the highlights this year i guess. Too bad they won't play wings, but lets hope for pushit. Are there more people going?

brotherlordacid
08-14-2007, 03:17 PM
I hope this will still my Tool-thirst for at least a few - but I hope not to many - years. I really hope they'll play 46&2, preceding sets point in the right direction, but Tool will be as unpredictable as always =) I'll take some nice hits of nlx right before the show, maybe some nitrous during it... anybody else aiming for the first row?

Do you really believe that taking nitrous in the Alpha tent would be a good idea? In the first row no less?? Kids these days ;)

Anyway, I'll be there. Probably stoned 'als een garnaal' and somewhere in row 200.

Bérenger
08-15-2007, 01:05 AM
Lol why not, it can be done ^^ but I have to admit I never visited Lowlands before, so I cannot really imagine the heat/pressure from behind. And I have some nice hash left, which will do teh job I guess...

mvb
08-15-2007, 02:05 AM
Don't get your hopes up yet:

TOOL CANCELS PERFORMANCE AT THE SALZBURG (AUSTRIA) FREQUENCY FESTIVAL

Tool has CANCELED Wednesday's appearance at the FREQUENCY FESTIVAL IN SALZBURG, AUSTRIA due to illness. Maynard has contracted a really bad throat infection which he has been fighting for the past couple of days, but, unfortunately, it has now reached the point where the band has to cancel.
www.toolband.com/news