PDA

View Full Version : The whole song on guitar.

Decapod
05-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Today i was browsing on youtube and came across this dude opiateofthemasses. He had tabs for rosetta stoned and pretty much showed how to play every part. This song is a bitch in some parts. I was just curious if any other guitarists have figured this song out and their thoughts on it. It def. limbered my fingers up and is really fun to play.

UselessPeace
05-18-2007, 07:50 PM
I've yet to see videos of Tool songs on guitar that rival opiateofthemasses stuff. He's obsessed with Adam, he's tried to get the exact same gear he has and learn to mimic his tone.

He's got a load of videos up too.

TOOLbassplayer has a lot of bass videos up of Tool as well. While his sound is awesome (almost identical rig) he's a sloppier player and riffs aren't necessarily as accurate of opiates.

Both helpful tools.

Decapod
05-18-2007, 07:58 PM
I've yet to see videos of Tool songs on guitar that rival opiateofthemasses stuff. He's obsessed with Adam, he's tried to get the exact same gear he has and learn to mimic his tone.

He's got a load of videos up too.

TOOLbassplayer has a lot of bass videos up of Tool as well. While his sound is awesome (almost identical rig) he's a sloppier player and riffs aren't necessarily as accurate of opiates.

Both helpful tools.

That dudes silverburst is handsome. I cant find any diezel heads though and it bothers me i want one so bad.