PDA

View Full Version : Schism and Parabola DVD's - Easter Eggs

Inner_Eulogy
05-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Does anybody know if there are any hidden things on the DVD's or Easter Eggs as they cal them. Knowing Tool, I wouldn't be surprised if there were.

jevons
05-17-2007, 11:00 AM
How long have you stared at that menu with the ticker and the little red things?

I don't know, though, i absolutely suck at that sort of thing.

Inner_Eulogy
05-17-2007, 11:53 AM
How long have you stared at that menu with the ticker and the little red things?

I don't know, though, i absolutely suck at that sort of thing.

Well I haven't wasted too many minutes of my life on it. Just would come to kind of expect something cool like that on a DVD released by Tool...but all in all, I did find this tidbit:

http://toolnavy.com/archive/index.php/f-69.html

jevons
05-17-2007, 03:27 PM
whassat?

Inner_Eulogy
05-18-2007, 12:20 PM
whassat?

I dunno, just something I found. Check it out if you feel like, I haven't read it yet either

]v[edusa
05-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Does anybody know if there are any hidden things on the DVD's or Easter Eggs as they cal them. Knowing Tool, I wouldn't be surprised if there were.

All I noticed on the parabola DVD from the menu and the remix was some sort of relation to the throat chakra. Its probably nothing though.

Is that what you mean by easter egg?

Inner_Eulogy
06-01-2007, 10:27 AM
All I noticed on the parabola DVD from the menu and the remix was some sort of relation to the throat chakra. Its probably nothing though.

Is that what you mean by easter egg?

No, Easter Eggs are little hidden things you can get to somehow by button combinations like a video game sometimes or hitting a certain button at a certain time or whatnot. They're not extremely common but you'd expect Tool to squeeze something like that into a DVD of theirs.