PDA

View Full Version : First 18 Seconds

ragna16
12-01-2002, 12:57 PM
I noticed this when I was listening to Crawl Away with headphones at high volume, there is a weird tune that sounds like some sort of woodwind and seems tribal in nature for the fist 18 seconds of this sound. There's a chirping too, at about 16-17 seconds.

hateandvaseline
12-01-2002, 02:07 PM
Someone has identified it as (possibly) a song called "Oruro Tierra De Ensuenos." It is also a part of the song "Fiestas De Mi Pueblo" by Suenos.

orenge_pop
12-02-2002, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by ragna16
I noticed this when I was listening to Crawl Away with headphones at high volume, there is a weird tune that sounds like some sort of woodwind and seems tribal in nature for the fist 18 seconds of this sound. There's a chirping too, at about 16-17 seconds.

i have always said listen to music on headphones, especially at high volume. not only is their no greater experience but you hear everything.

but on to your topic, i like whatever that is a lot.

ginbot462
12-06-2002, 03:51 PM
Strangely, from the first time I heard this little ditty ... it's been one of my favorite mini-songs. It captures a peace and tranquility so quickly in its time. Sort of like when Homer gets hit in the head with the holy water drop. I would have posted the line but all it is similar to "I feel like Saint Bartamul after a spring rain" though not that at all... I bet that helps.

asphexict
12-21-2002, 02:02 AM
i've always loved that little insert. it's peaceful. makes me wanna be at a big pow wow dancing with all the natives. take a journey, some peyote or something interesting like that.

crow011
12-21-2002, 02:13 AM
i think theres something about it in the faq . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .