PDA

View Full Version : Uberground

eulogizer
07-22-2003, 05:29 PM
You have to listen to my band. We have been recording for a while and are about to release our first album. Definitely should appeal to Tool fans.

http://listen.to/uberground

psilomind
07-26-2003, 12:29 PM
That didnt seem like something I HAD to listen to. In fact, I found it to be nothing more than someone mumbling conspiracy theories into a microphone with some sloppy chords thrown in the background.

Thats my opinion anyway. Dont let it discourage you.

Paladin
07-26-2003, 02:49 PM
i dont know, this seems like a joke to me...if not, im sorry, cus it sounds that way.

all the songs start with uber...
im sorry but... this music doesnt like me and i dont like it...

actualy i actualy listened to this shit...and i do not like it, constructively... get some better structure...add some drums... because tapping ona gutiar wont work. and...get some better production.

and what the hell was with ripping off tool? ubermessage? fuck...

Quotes:

"Some people call it noise. Some call it trash. Some call it the latest sign of our country being devoid of culture. Fuck those people. They buy into exactly what the man wants them to. These are the same people who will in the same breath tell you Gladiator is the best movie ever and that Celine Dion is god of all music. Don't buy into their shit. We're not shit. We're not fucking Blink 182 or some shit. We are the new sound. Make way for us."

i personaly think its trash, and i dont like gladiator...nor do i like celine dion...what does that make me? and exception?

anggryy from a jokeeee ERR

eulogizer
08-02-2003, 07:33 AM
I understand. Our experimental structure seems to put many off. However, it will be the wave of the future. Look out for us.

psilomind
08-02-2003, 10:07 AM
I understand. Our experimental structure seems to put many off. However, it will be the wave of the future. Look out for us.

I sure hope not...

Ahh yes... and I see the writings on your webite are filled with brilliant references to "The Man". The age-old technique, used by those who cannot name a culprit for their social displeasure, one that is most likely themselves.

Paladin
08-02-2003, 10:12 AM
well than, i believe noise wave and glitch geek is the wave of the future.. its just all musical preference isnt it? but, despite that, i dont see anything too experimental with your structure or chords or anything it just seems to be sloppy and somewhat out of tune...

...to break the rules you must know them first...

eulogizer
08-02-2003, 10:18 AM
You are buying into exactly what the man wants you to, you easily-led fools.

psilomind
08-02-2003, 10:22 AM
...the man...

What was that Mr. Genious?

eulogizer
08-02-2003, 10:30 AM
Your mind is obviously closed to our message.

Paladin
08-02-2003, 10:35 AM
yeah, fUck... i Better takE off my sheep costume cus im Ripe for the pickinG by the man. seRiOUsly. everyday im walkiNg arounD and this guyS always following me telling me what to do...im just like... hey MAN fUck off... than i go home, and hes on the tv talKing about how i Should listen to good music and stuff, like what the fuck is this?... so im just like, dude, im gonna make some trippy as crazy shit ok? be experimental yo, take that MAN...
im glad you braught this shit to my attention... ive finaly opened my eyes...and my mind from this government brainwash shit. even the Canadian government is getting in on this shit, seriously. I saw the PM tAlking about facisM the oTher day, i tHink hEs facist, or MAybe its the maN! trying to make me think hes facist i dunno man, but im starting to question alot of shit now that you braught uberground to my attention its really enlightning you know....fuck homes... good shit.

-Admirer

eulogizer
08-02-2003, 10:38 AM
I feel sorry for you. You are so restricted by the chains of society that you feel you have to act out your rage upon truthtellers like me and my labelmates. Go back to your imprisoned existence until you are actually ready to escape.

Paladin
08-02-2003, 10:40 AM
No man, cant you see, i finaly realised you were right, you were after all trying to convince me, right? yeah well i see now dude... its so clear...

eulogizer
08-02-2003, 10:43 AM
If you are truly changed than I am glad. Our album will be out soon.

If not shut the fuck up.

Paladin
08-02-2003, 10:45 AM
where would i be able to get ahold of this piece?

eulogizer
08-02-2003, 10:46 AM
On our website

psilomind
08-02-2003, 10:57 AM
No man, cant you see, i finaly realised you were right, you were after all trying to convince me, right? yeah well i see now dude... its so clear...

You dumbass... how dare you buy into his shit. "OHHH THE MAN ASS-RAPES ME EVERY DAMN DAY, BLAH BLAH BLAH"... Well maybe if you didnt like it so much he would stop!!! Goddamn, I hate these fucking annoying conspiracy theories... I am the man... and I did enjoy fucking you in the ass last night.

so fuck you and your fucking mother

eulogizer
08-02-2003, 10:59 AM
Shut up! You just don't see the light. Don't mock me because I do. Go throw in another Celine album and leave this board.

Paladin
08-02-2003, 11:02 AM
"you can run as fast as you can, but you can never outrun your cliche."

psilomind
08-02-2003, 11:03 AM
Shut up! You just don't see the light. Don't mock me because I do. Go throw in another Celine album and leave this board.

Celine is God... and if I had one wish it would be to become just like Her...

eulogizer
08-02-2003, 11:07 AM
You disgust me.

Paladin
08-02-2003, 11:14 AM
im curious to know, do you have a bassist?

psilomind
08-02-2003, 11:17 AM
You disgust me.
I'm so sorry... in fact I've finally figured out what it is you're saying, and its completely correct. Ya know I have noticed that society, tv, music (even Celine), and advertisement have been trying to manipulate me in order to make more money, and its pissing me off little by little... And if you say it is "The Man" thats doing this, I guess thats so...

But you see, the problem is, I dont know which man The Man is, so just to be on the safe side, I've decided to hate ALL men. Thats right, I am now a lesbian. Thank you for showing me the way.

eulogizer
08-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Attrezzo's brother is going to on the album but we are looking for a more long-term member.

Paladin
08-02-2003, 11:20 AM
so then, ahem...whos the bassist in the pictures?...has this man joined before, im starting to see loopholes in your cause, i am begining to doubt...

the high quality photos do not add up to the low quality recording and production, what is this? doesnt the music come before the image; im starting to get confused... your pilot light is starting to flicker out, i am losing my faith in you uberfather.

eulogizer
08-02-2003, 12:24 PM
We have been through numerous bassists. The pictures and evertything aren't very up to date. I wouldn't entirely trust them as representation of the current band. But don't worry all will be updated by the end of the summer.

eulogizer
08-02-2003, 12:26 PM
I took a closer look at most of the website and I will have to discuss things with the webmaster as he seems to be confused. Attrezzo's pics are all mixed up. What a fucking punk. Punishment will be dealt. Have no worries.

psilomind
08-02-2003, 06:04 PM
Well, this thread isnt fun anymore. Buh-bye. And your band sucks by the way.

eulogizer
08-02-2003, 06:46 PM
This isn't supposed to be about fun. It is supposed to be about realizing that you are chained down by higher powers. You must break those chains and embrace our message. It is the fascination with fun and immediate gratification that allows you to be so easily led. So go and rejoin the ignorant masses if that is all you care for. As for the rest of you, search for the Uberground.

Elgyn
08-02-2003, 09:00 PM
So what?
We live in a money hungry corporate world. Whats new?

I realised this before I heard your music, because this may surprise you, but you aren't the first to come out with the "our world is fucked" theory.

I'll be listening out for you on my local radio station.*

Melodium
08-02-2003, 10:19 PM
heres my 2 word review of uberground......

Shit sandwich.

nomanirvana
08-02-2003, 10:22 PM
heres my 2 word review of uberground......

Shit sandwich.

Ill second that.

This whole bullshit "the man" thing is retarded...explain yourself and stop making reference to some abstract concept that you dont fully comprehend (if it even exists).

eulogizer
08-03-2003, 05:41 AM
I would refer all of you naysayers to the opening quote from Chekov.

"Some people call it noise. Some call it trash. Some call it the latest sign of our country being devoid of culture. Fuck those people. They buy into exactly what the man wants them to. These are the same people who will in the same breath tell you Gladiator is the best movie ever and that Celine Dion is god of all music. Don't buy into their shit. We're not shit. We're not fucking Blink 182 or some shit. We are the new sound. Make way for us."

I believe all of you who are against our music and use such slanderous terms as "shit sandwich" are only buying into the man's elaborate scheme. As I have said many times before, until you are actually prepared to realize your situation and do something about it, wallow in your pathetic existence and let movie like Gladiator numb your already inhibited mind.

psilomind
08-03-2003, 09:48 AM

I believe all of you who are against our music and use such slanderous terms as "shit sandwich" are only buying into the man's elaborate scheme. As I have said many times before, until you are actually prepared to realize your situation and do something about it, wallow in your pathetic existence and let movie like Gladiator numb your already inhibited mind.

bwaHAHAHAHAHAHAhahah!!! what the fuck?!

this has to be a joke... please tell me its a joke.

reign3
08-03-2003, 09:50 AM
bwaHAHAHAHAHAHAhahah!!! what the fuck?!

this has to be a joke... please tell me its a joke.

Word to that. Eulogizer my man, you cannot be serious about this.

eulogizer
08-03-2003, 10:00 AM
Why wouldn't I be serious?

nomanirvana
08-03-2003, 10:13 AM

Dude, you're a complete idiot...PERIOD.

Please great enlightened one, unveil this man's great scheme.
So far you have explained nothing and you just sound like a giant "fuck society" cliche.

psilomind
08-03-2003, 10:16 AM
Why wouldn't I be serious?
A band that has been unanimously labeled as complete shit by the TDN council, has what seems to be concert photos showing thousands of fans, if not more, in the audience. I smell a scam, dont you?

Paladin
08-03-2003, 10:21 AM
A smelly fish scam...

On a further note...You use the same refrences in society...if you're so enlightened wouldnt you know more things to point out as a part of 'the mans' scheme? seriously...all i've seen you point out is celine deon, blink 182 and gladiator...wheres the government political conspiracies? or the war crimes? or the NEWS for that matter? your a big crock of shit, steaming shit that came out of 'the mans' asshole. your band is a joke...you can afford to play at fairly big venues with lighting, good photography and what i presume to be video projections but have shitty acoustic demos with bad editing and effects, and using the accoustic guitar as drums... i've unvieled the mans secret scheme; you are the man, and his scheme is trying to fool us with Uberground.

eulogizer
08-03-2003, 10:34 AM
Scam? What about the thousands at shit like Blink 182? I will tell you what the real scam is. It is perpetrated by corporations that feed you everything you know. That is why it is so hard for you to accept our message and realized that others (as you can see they are many) have accepted our message.

nomanirvana
08-03-2003, 11:01 AM
You know what?

It is 100% I M P O S S I B L E not to be affected by your surroundings...

Your ideas are just a product of someone elses ideas, and you not really enlightened if you stick so strongly to one abstract concept...and you still havent explained yourself.

Melodium
08-03-2003, 11:02 AM
fuckin joke man. yea society and celine deon have corrupted my fragile mind. thats why your band sucks. Not because you guys cant play for shit. Oh no of course not. fucking cockgoblin. Go cornhole cherenkov or whatever his cheesy ass steriotypical russion cosmonaut name is. Yeah im just a pawn of the man. The man has brainwashed me to like shitty music and to hate the ubergrounds resistance to him. Nice try, good joke.

eulogizer
08-03-2003, 11:15 AM
Fuck you. Fuck you all. I am glad I have released myself from the shackles of a miserable existence like yours. Sure bash on me. Bash on my band. But as the wave of insurgence agains the demoralizing corporate force rises and you see your pop bands and blockbuster movies fade, you will claim that you were part of the Uberground revolution all along. I have offered a hand to save you and you only slap it away. Yet I still offer it. The man's filth drags you down and you revel in it.

Melodium
08-03-2003, 11:19 AM
hey fucktard. my existance isn't "miserable" you dont know shit about any of us. I think you are "the man" because you are trying to bring everyone down with your shitty music. Fucking cockfaced cuntard.

Paladin
08-03-2003, 11:22 AM
buddy, we're in a tool forum, you think tool is pop? i dont think so...i listen to tool, ministry, nine inch nails, aphex twin autechre... pop bands? hardly... I watch GOOD movies... Metropolis...Nosferatu, old stuff...art films. you obviously dont know what you are talking about, and most people here, dont watch pop movies or listen to pop bands... your just trying label us as idiots so it doesnt hurt your fragile mind. you cant stand people bash your band and you, so you call them pawns.

A smelly fish scam...

On a further note...You use the same refrences in society...if you're so enlightened wouldnt you know more things to point out as a part of 'the mans' scheme? seriously...all i've seen you point out is celine deon, blink 182 and gladiator...wheres the government political conspiracies? or the war crimes? or the NEWS for that matter? your a big crock of shit, steaming shit that came out of 'the mans' asshole. your band is a joke...you can afford to play at fairly big venues with lighting, good photography and what i presume to be video projections but have shitty acoustic demos with bad editing and effects, and using the accoustic guitar as drums... i've unvieled the mans secret scheme; you are the man, and his scheme is trying to fool us with Uberground.

i must quote this so people see it, i have alreadyt unveiled the man...

psilomind
08-03-2003, 11:25 AM
...The man...

I'm starting to get the impression you hate this guy...

nomanirvana
08-03-2003, 11:44 AM
You are a penis monkey.

Out of the multitude of movies that get put out, I only like about .05% of them...maybe even less. Same with music...there is a lot of shit out there, but you can find the good stuff.

holy reality
08-03-2003, 12:03 PM
so "the man" guy......... let me ask you this, what happens when you get signed? "the man" controls record labels you know..... you'll just be feeding him.

Tantobourne
08-03-2003, 12:30 PM
Hmmm...good luck on your musical career. If you're musical skills ever catch up with the passion that you spew, you might be an impressive band. Not too sure about that a capella stuff...

Dr.GonZo
08-03-2003, 02:27 PM
You refer to yourband members (of which I'm under the impression there is but one of) as label mates. Pre tell what label are you on? Also what band is that in your "photos" section? It clearly isn't you. What with it including a drummer and all.
Seriously though. I'm quite curious what label you're on.

eulogizer
08-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Our underground support fuels us to the point where we do not need a label. We do not have to bend to the interests of corporate america. Our music does not have to be twisted so that the man can profit from us. Many of you put on a facade of fighting the man. OOO, I listen to Tool. I hate all the stuff you talk about. Drop the act. You don't understand the truth and that is why you cannot understand or accept our music. And for those of you who seem to think we don't reveal the social effects of the man's scheme peruse through the website further. Our members have been forced to endure the horrors of society.

Riicek
08-03-2003, 03:40 PM
The only reason anyone would "look out for [you]" is so they could run the fuck away!

BOOM!

psilomind
08-03-2003, 03:40 PM
...Our music does not have to be twisted so that the man can profit from us. Many of you put on a facade of fighting the man. ..
And for a while there I though you were getting a bit redundant. Silly me.

eulogizer
08-03-2003, 04:38 PM
Perhaps because redundancy is one of the few things you people will understand. Your minds are so warped that only constant repetion will allow me to break through the barrier that media has created between us.

nomanirvana
08-03-2003, 08:03 PM
" I dont wanna be a casualty of society "
- Sum 41

As you can see, this quote clearly demonstrates that you are a fuckmonkey. Just because you dont have the uberschnitzel doesnt mean you have to be such a coctapuss.

Now for the last fucking time, explain yourself and stop the stupidity. Im really getting sick of all this "I hate society" bullshit, do something about it fuckface...or atleast tell us what the fuck your talking about.

Paladin
08-03-2003, 08:27 PM
well...i think we should let this thread die now... its just getting annoyign and stupid. id rather be content in my chained existance than to understand the horrors of uberground.

and its amazing how the stupidest threads get the most replies...
youd think people would be all over my constructed noise threads...but no, they arent stupid enough..

Tantobourne
08-03-2003, 08:42 PM
Just because you dont have the uberschnitzel doesnt mean you have to be such a coctapuss.

*laughs* I wonder if I could pull a line off like that verbally and get away with it. That reminded me of btmks thread (http://toolshed.down.net/opinion/forum/showthread.php?t=8744) in the complaint section.

So motherfuckshithell, amen to Paladin's suggestion & let it die.

-MeEp

reign3
08-03-2003, 08:44 PM
" I dont wanna be a casualty of society "
- Sum 41

As you can see, this quote clearly demonstrates that you are a fuckmonkey. Just because you dont have the uberschnitzel doesnt mean you have to be such a coctapuss.

LOL!! nomanirvana, you officialy kick ass in my book.

eulogizer
08-04-2003, 03:28 AM
My resistance to the man's control over our society will never die.

Riicek
08-04-2003, 10:52 AM
My resistance to the man's control over our society will never die.

Fight the power brother *raises fist*.

psilomind
08-04-2003, 11:33 AM
This thread really needs to die... please, all other flamings here (http://toolshed.down.net/opinion/forum/showthread.php?t=8807)...

eulogizer
08-04-2003, 01:42 PM
psilomind, You cannot silence us. I think you are just a plant for the corporate machine. You are trying to lead so many away from us. But they will not listen, so you feel out of control of the situation. Get used to that feeling.

psilomind
08-04-2003, 01:46 PM
psilomind, You cannot silence us. I think you are just a plant for the corporate machine. You are trying to lead so many away from us. But they will not listen, so you feel out of control of the situation. Get used to that feeling.

I do not plan to silence you. I just feel this thread has become a shitpile of flames and does not deserve to be in the TDN Records section any longer. If this is just a joke, do shut the fuck because its quite irritating. If not, post your reply in the thread mentioned above. That includes a reply to this post as well, okay? Got that? Good.

eulogizer
08-04-2003, 01:55 PM
I am a TOOL fan who creates music. I am allowed to be here. Don't silence me because no one else is buying into your music that fuels the corporate machine.

Johnny Truant
08-04-2003, 02:11 PM
I swear if i ever meet you I will punch u in ur fucking face this shit is fucking anoying as hell you are not a messiah for our fucking generation u are fucking sum 41 (took nomanirvanas quote) so shut the fuck up you fucking penis-wrinkle.

eulogizer
08-04-2003, 02:33 PM
Oh, so now the goal is to compare to the corporate garbage that some of you wastes listen to. The fact is your facade of corporate distrust is peeling away. I can see that truly you are only trying to divert others from the revolutionary music that is being produced by Uberground.

ubersucks
08-04-2003, 03:56 PM
please lock this thread.... pretty please...

http://www.worldsex-archives.com

eulogizer
08-04-2003, 04:01 PM
Don't let the man force his way in here. Get this asshole's ip and ban all of his usernames. Show the rest of the users that TDN does not bow down to corporate schemes.

Paladin
08-04-2003, 04:04 PM
okay, i know i said i would let this thread die, but seriously. this is shit, your not revolutionary! you are a fucking dinkass. your music is well...to put it lightly...horrible...the man would never ever want to get your music, nor would any man in their right minds. imhapping livign a fucked up coporate america controlled life. IM HAPPY. im make the music want, i draw what i want, i talk about what i want... you are just a sad pathetic cry for attention amongst the great people on this forum and in music in general...your music is nothing special and is nothing new, your concepts are nothing special, nor nothing new, thus you arent revolutionary... in conclusion...go suck a fuck, fuck ass.

eulogizer
08-04-2003, 04:09 PM
imhapping livign a fucked up coporate america controlled life.

Sorry Paladin, but you only think you are happy. You have never experienced anything different. I was only hoping that through our music you would perhaps find an escape from this society whose main goal is mass producing thought control. If you only knew the power that they had. They're never the culprit. Always the victim. Why aren't we the victims. Their practices have wrecked havoc on our society. Happiness........if you only knew the possibilities.

Paladin
08-04-2003, 04:12 PM
im glad i think im happy than, seriously, stop preaching the matrix buddy.

also...so...you trying to introduce another thing to me other than happiness...disgust right? this is done through uberground?

eulogizer
08-04-2003, 04:20 PM
It's funny that the only things you can think of to describe your emotions involve pop culture. Perhaps you are upset because you are begin to realize that the media has saturated your brain with worthless filler which has taken the place of any real knowledge or musical appreciation.

Elgyn
08-04-2003, 04:30 PM

Paladin
08-04-2003, 04:32 PM
you summed it up perfectly.

eulogizer
08-04-2003, 04:37 PM
You did sum it up perfectly. Your mind which is filled with corporate dredge has rendered you inable to understand intelligent conversation.

holy reality
08-04-2003, 06:01 PM
this thread cracks me up

i think eulogizer is totally fucking with us... i bet he's maynard or some band member......

Paladin
08-04-2003, 06:09 PM
woah, that'd be hilarious...

eulogizer
08-05-2003, 03:12 AM
Why do you have to always relegate my important message to such trivial and frivolous things? The fact is that this message is important and is not a joke. Those that laugh at are in a way bowing down even more to the man. He has cast a spell over them with his media that has made it so you cannot even believe the smallest of his plan may exist.

Riicek
08-05-2003, 07:30 AM
He has cast a spell over them with his media that has made it so you cannot even believe the smallest of his plan may exist.

Much like Harry Potter cast a spell. But, wait, Harry Potter is evil, cause Harry is "the man".

Is this thread a joke? It has to be, even idiots can't be this dumb

psilomind
08-05-2003, 07:36 AM
Much like Harry Potter cast a spell. But, wait, Harry Potter is evil, cause Harry is "the man".

Is this thread a joke? It has to be, even idiots can't be this dumb

If it is a joke, I still want to break a fork off in his ass for making it such an annoying one...

Tantobourne
08-05-2003, 08:10 AM
This thread is like a bad shock-jock radio show. You might completely hate the shit you're listening to but you keep coming back to hear more. What is it about people and their sick fascination of flogging a dead horse?

It's smeels like a subversive ploy of 'the man' to keep people arguing together over pointless shit while 'the man' takes advantage of the smoke screen to go sew more seeds of discord.

As long as people rave like eulogizer than 'the man' is winning. Just an unsuspecting pawn in the 'big game'.

Then again, the other part of me doesn't take eulogizer seriously. Some part of me thinks that he's raising a big stink for the attention. Hey, give the man a star, it's working. We have another potential de la Rocha.

eulogizer
08-05-2003, 08:35 AM
I do not bow down to frivolous media tactics like "shock" radio. My goal is to simply present you with a choice. If you listen and reflect on the song "Uberpossibilities" it poses you with a question. "Why don't we just give in?" All of you seem to think that there is nothing we cand do to fight the mind control set upon us by the government. I tell you, "Fuck it. It's worth trying more."

psilomind
08-05-2003, 08:56 AM
Hahahahahahaha oh my word.... I just downloaded some more audio clips to kind of figure out how all this crap started... and I must say, it was so very funny. Its just so ridiculous... but you're so damn consistant... and its hurting my brain. agghhaahgh stop already!!!@#!@#@!@!!!

So please step down from the joke and I will try to laugh my ass off.... if not, I'll be forced to kill you.

nomanirvana
08-05-2003, 09:53 AM
Why do you have to always relegate my important message to such trivial and frivolous things? The fact is that this message is important and is not a joke. Those that laugh at are in a way bowing down even more to the man. He has cast a spell over them with his media that has made it so you cannot even believe the smallest of his plan may exist.

Please, im begging you, explain this nonsense.

Even if "the man and his plan" exist, I really dont care...because sitting here and bitching about it does nothing, mumbling into a microphone does nothing.....

Big_D
08-05-2003, 01:05 PM
What the fuck was that?

I just heard some of this uberground stuff... I swear to god, I hear your mom knocking on the door to your room as you do that uberbabies song.

Big_D
08-05-2003, 01:09 PM
The squeaky voice in Uberpossibilities sounds like Chester from Sifl & Olly.

dsl
08-05-2003, 01:11 PM
This thread has turned into some fucking rope *disregard stupid joke*...look, I can see where eulogizer is coming from, but I think you need to take some notes from a more, well, good sounding political band like maybe some Rage Against the Machine or some System of a Down. Those bands didn't completely preach or flood the listener's mind with the "evils" of society, they used some more clever means like metaphors. Take Stinkfist for instance, its about forms of over stimulation from media etc., but they used a metaphor to say it. Of course, theres Axis of Justice, which Serj Tankian and Tom Morello run to get the message across through another medium other than music. Oh yeah, you should really think of putting all this shit on another thread, this ones getting tedious to sort through...

Big_D
08-05-2003, 01:19 PM
The uberintro sounds like a guy just insanely rambling into the microphone. Hell, you probably got that recorded from some guy in a straight-jacket at the insane asylum.

Uberfresh sounds like a bunch of dumb kids acting like monkeys. And then it ends with what sounds like a bunch of drunk guys singing.

More monkey talk in Uberforest with some imbeciles making clicking noises. I don't even think there are any instruments, just people making stupid sounds with their mouths. Hell, my cousin who's in first grade makes music of better quality.

Ubermessage sounds like a horrible imitation of Message to Harry Manback.

Elgyn
08-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Hahahahahahaha oh my word.... I just downloaded some more audio clips to kind of figure out how all this crap started... and I must say, it was so very funny. Its just so ridiculous... but you're so damn consistant... and its hurting my brain. agghhaahgh stop already!!!@#!@#@!@!!!

So please step down from the joke and I will try to laugh my ass off.... if not, I'll be forced to kill you.

LoL
I just did the same... listened to the 'exclusive' interview, and yeah, thats definately gotta be the wierdest interview I've ever heard, since no one asks questions and its basically just someone talking (who has put a pitch shifter on their voice, so they sound like a man), rambling, and saying "um" a lot.

Very funny joke here man, but drop the fucking act, its tired already. I'm not sure if you're taking the piss out of underground bands or what. We've clearly established that you are a one man band.

Just to save you the trouble, I've written your response for you...

-----
You people do not seem to listen. The man has implanted his theories so densely in your mind, that you can no longer differentiate good and bad music. I am glad some of you have looked over Uberground's music, clearly some of you are close to understanding our message. Embrace it, we are the future. We do not buy into the corporate music. We are below underground.
------

Gotta say man, you help up the act well. I imagine it could be a bit of fun too, fucking with people. Geez, you've easily got the most posts in the TDN Records forum. Have a trophy. Pat yourself on the back, but most importantly - shut the fuck up.

dsl
08-05-2003, 08:54 PM
This is hopefully the last post on this monster of a thread. For all of you who don't know, don't bitch about Uberground here anymore! Go to the Complaints section! A new thread devoted to listening/analyzing/laughing/criticizing the stupid shit eulogizer keeps saying is in the complaint section. Mr. Misunderstood-Ahead-Of-My-Time Musician himself has put some funny shit up there...worth a look

See you there

eulogizer
08-06-2003, 08:26 AM
My music is here. If you want to discuss my music discuss it here. If you want to discuss my personal message to the TDN community the other thread will be fine. This thread will remain though.

dsl
08-06-2003, 09:21 AM
Look, I just meant that if you wanted to flame eulogizer head over to the other thread. You know, keep the thread sizes smaller...

eulogizer
08-06-2003, 06:18 PM
We are touring this fall with Pulse Ultra.

xfalconx2
08-06-2003, 09:25 PM
It's a good thing you mentioned Pulse Ultra because the pictures on your website sure look a lot like Pulse Ultra's pictures.

Fink
08-06-2003, 11:48 PM
LOOK AT ME! I AM A MUSICIAN!

Ooh-ga ooh-ah ooh-gah-ah-ah pch pch pch

ooh ga babba

Paladin
08-07-2003, 07:05 AM
congradulations eulogizer, you just exposed yourself. I went to the pulse ultra page...and lo and behold! under the evidence section! WHOS PICS ARE THOSE?! NOT BERGROUNDS! PULSE ULTRA'S...wow... you are quite the man.

but now your gonna come up with some sort of excuse...

even the way the bands are named are similar...i suggest for everyone wishing to uncover uberground goto http://www.pulseultra.com

dsl
08-07-2003, 10:57 AM
Heh...a real hypocrite. Stupid ass motherfucker, its his fault he got exposed...HA HA HA DIE BITCH!

eulogizer
08-07-2003, 04:14 PM
Did you really think I was that stupid. I handed my lie to you on a silver fucking platter. If you ever believed in this, you are an idiot. I can't believe some people took this for anything but a joke. It came from a few hour's boredom with some friends. You guys are so easy to mess with. Pulse Ultra is good though so listen to them.

psilomind
08-07-2003, 04:21 PM
Did you really think I was that stupid. I handed my lie to you on a silver fucking platter. If you ever believed in this, you are an idiot. I can't believe some people took this for anything but a joke. It came from a few hour's boredom with some friends. You guys are so easy to mess with. Pulse Ultra is good though so listen to them.

I knew it was a fucking joke... I was just pissed off cuz you wouldnt admit it... if you had the decency to look back at the posts, you'd notice we knew it was a joke from the very start. AND YOURE SUPPOSED TO STOP WHEN THE JOKE IS FUCKING FIGURED OUT! But you didnt, and that pisses the shit out of me....

* breaks a fork off in your ass *

And you even had the nerve to post your joke in a thread of mine, which is not very chivalrous of you.

Elgyn
08-07-2003, 04:59 PM
Yeh...
Thats what pissed me off too. I figured you couldn't be serious, but it was funny none the less. I don't know if I've ever met anyone who was as arrogant as you were trying to be, so it seemed a little wrong. Its also possible though that I just haven't met that kind of person before though.
I guess at least you have let down your gaurd now, but perhaps it was a few posts too late, because a lot of people already suspected it was a joke. Anyway, well done. I'd like to try something like that but make it look more professional (ie. site design that wasn't done in 1 day), with a completely fucked up ideology. See if anyone caught on to it, but honestly I can't be fucked.
At least I can laugh about it, I mean its pretty funny the reaction you got out of everyone. I'm going to reiterate what I said in a previous post...

Gotta say man, you help up the act well. I imagine it could be a bit of fun too, fucking with people. Geez, you've easily got the most posts in the TDN Records forum. Have a trophy. Pat yourself on the back, but most importantly - shut the fuck up.

*chuckles*

eulogizer
08-07-2003, 05:13 PM
I stopped when it was no longer fun for me. Also, I wanted you to listen to Pulse Ultra.

Vile1011
08-07-2003, 06:30 PM

And yet, sadly there are some people who sincerely act just like you were pretending to. It's like Landover Baptist, it's too ridiculous to be true, but it's so close to the real thing it's hardly satire.

Anyway Uberground was highly entertaining, in that the songs were so bad they were funny. It's like you intentionally went out of your way to make sure the melodies were as amelodic as possible.

Big_D
08-07-2003, 07:23 PM
And yet, sadly there are some people who sincerely act just like you were pretending to. It's like Landover Baptist, it's too ridiculous to be true, but it's so close to the real thing it's hardly satire.

Anyway Uberground was highly entertaining, in that the songs were so bad they were funny. It's like you intentionally went out of your way to make sure the melodies were as amelodic as possible.

You have to give credit to this guy... it was funny as hell. I guess it's a good warning to make sure you don't try to be too bizarre that you sound like shit, but at least experiment with new sounds, instruments, vocals, etc.

Of course, maybe the man got him!

dun dun dun!

Now I'll be listening to my music from the man. you know, conformist bands such as my RATM, Tool, Radiohead, etc. Good day.

eulogizer
08-07-2003, 07:34 PM
Perhaps I should explain how this happenned.

In November, I was rather bored. My friends and I had been trying to make fake ID's all day and were unsuccessful. We were waiting to go see 8 Mile. However, there was like an hour with nothing to do. So we decide to fuck around and record some songs. I thought of the gayest name possible Uberground. I hate people who say Uber. And I think people who talk about underground music as the only real stuff are idiots. So anyway the first tracks were born. Pretty much all the acapella/human beatbox stuff, Uberintro, and Uberbabies. My friend then fucked with the vocals to make it not sound like us.

The following weekend we recorded more. My friend and his brother recorded the rap stuff. Then my friend made stuff like Ubermessage. We then built the website one night. I wrote all the rants and quotes and my friend built the page. He then wrote and recorded Ubervisage, which isn't half bad, by himself. I wrote Uberpossibilities and then we recorded.

Then we started telling people about this awesome band we had found. The idea was that we would try and get people to like something just because it was popular. Unfortunately, Uberground is too shitty. However, we did confuse a poor South African child.

I was bored this summer so I threw it out there and then the thread just grew. So I used you for entertainment for like a week.

erazorhead
08-12-2003, 07:55 PM
listening to uberpossibilites whilst reading the lyrics was some really funny stuff... it made me wish you were for real!