View Full Version : 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

paraflux
05-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Tool
June 6, 2007
St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

TOOL_Rules
05-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Finally!!! 117 days short of six years since TOOL has played our fine city. The tickets in this 20K arena went FAST!!!!! We're starving! Can't wait.

rll
05-08-2007, 05:44 PM
Yes got floor seats. Anyone know how many rows are on the floor at scottrade? Im in 31 of c. Anyone notice they are going to be in cape the weekend before st lou? tickets go on sale friday.

Toolfan#1
05-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Fuck yeah! St. Louis has been patienly waiting for this day since October 2001 and it is here. This could be the last US leg of the 10,000 Days tour so see them as much as possible

Lamb & Martyr^
05-10-2007, 08:57 AM
This show is going to be amazing. I have been waiting so long to see TooL.

rll
05-11-2007, 06:22 AM
Hey Flux you got the date wrong. Its the 22nd of june. You had me freaked out there for a minute.

Toolfan#1
05-15-2007, 04:43 PM
I can't believe that there aren't more posts for this thread. I mean come on it has been almost 6 years since the last time Tool has come here and it seems like no one even cares. This show is going to be incredilbe.

TOOL_Rules
05-16-2007, 09:55 AM
I can't believe that there aren't more posts for this thread. I mean come on it has been almost 6 years since the last time Tool has come here and it seems like no one even cares. This show is going to be incredilbe.

Agreed!! It IS going to be incredible and I am shocked that no one seems pumped for it like we all ought to be with this long of an absence. It makes me think our crowd is going to be lame (again). If everyone saw what I saw in Memphis last night they would surely be pumped. The band is better and tighter than ever. Also went to KC last September and let me tell you, THAT city knows how to rock to TOOL. Not sure if it's because of it being Danny's home town/area or what, but I've never seen an arena of 16,000 people all the way to the ceiling pumping fists, grooving to the rhythm, and screaming lyrics. And that just has never happened in St. Louis, but I hope it can June 22nd. The band surely deserves it. They are flat bringing it every night. We will have 18-20,000 people in the Scott Trade Center and that number of people can make some serious noise if not too drunk or stoned to do so. TOOL sees all types of crowds from subdued to the KC-type who can't get enough. Part of why it's been (nearly) six years (and they've played KC 3-4 times in the mean time) might indicate we would get another date sooner if we appreciated more what we're witnessing; which is true rock and roll eloquence. I know we all appreciate TOOL. We just have to remember to express it when they're here. Then they'll appreciate St. Louis. Get excited, St. Louisans!! We aren't going to see anything like this again for a looong time.

rll
05-16-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm ready! But I'm gonna see them in okc in a few days so I'm more pumped for that. How do you guys think Melt-banana will be? I think it would be great to see them at a small club like pops, but I dont know how the seats are gonna be for that opener. I've never seen a show at kiel/savvis/scottrade. Anyone with any experience with show there? HOw is the sound?

Toolfan#1
05-16-2007, 03:03 PM
I was at that same show back in September at Kemper Arena and it did kick serious ass. The way The Pot came on was too bad ass! I also thought the show in Council Bluffs last weekend was incredible as well the best song was probably Right In Two

Toolfan#1
05-16-2007, 03:07 PM
I'm ready! But I'm gonna see them in okc in a few days so I'm more pumped for that. How do you guys think Melt-banana will be? I think it would be great to see them at a small club like pops, but I dont know how the seats are gonna be for that opener. I've never seen a show at kiel/savvis/scottrade. Anyone with any experience with show there? HOw is the sound?

Yes, I saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers there in January and the Pink Floyd tribute band there as well. I thought the sound was amazing and it is pretty fucking big. If Tool is on June 22 and there sound and light crew is as well then it will be a night for the books. I can not say for the crowd but I will be rocking out and supporting TOOL any chance I get. Anyone here going to the Cape Girardeua show 8 days before St. Louis

TOOL_Rules
05-18-2007, 07:02 AM
Yes, I saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers there in January and the Pink Floyd tribute band there as well. I thought the sound was amazing and it is pretty fucking big. If Tool is on June 22 and there sound and light crew is as well then it will be a night for the books. I can not say for the crowd but I will be rocking out and supporting TOOL any chance I get. Anyone here going to the Cape Girardeua show 8 days before St. Louis

Absolutely, Toolfan. How could you miss the only time in their history that they will play a small town like Cape Girardeau? And it's only six days before the STL show. What a great week that will be. I just pray our crowd is better than 2001. They sounded awesome in Scott Trade on the Lateralus tour. And they had the Osseus Labyrint folks with them. That was unreal and probably the best show I have ever seen TOOL do. But KC last September was pretty close.

Toolfan#1
05-19-2007, 07:30 AM
Hey TOOLrules have you ever been to the Show me Center before in Cape. I haven't I have heard that it is pretty small but how is the sound. I am in section 106 are those good seats. I bought them the minute they went on sale and those are the ones it gave me

TOOL_Rules
05-21-2007, 08:15 AM
Hey TOOLrules have you ever been to the Show me Center before in Cape. I haven't I have heard that it is pretty small but how is the sound. I am in section 106 are those good seats. I bought them the minute they went on sale and those are the ones it gave me

I have not been in there and really know nothing about it. Except what you said, that it is pretty small, which is a great thing overall. Only seats 7,100 or so. We're in 122 row G and 106 looks fine as long as you're on the right side of that section. You are very close to the stage and it should work out great no matter what. If you get a wild hair and want to walk to the back of the place to see if sound is discernably better it wouldn't be a far walk. I'm glad the floor is GA. Gives the show a better chance to be a little amped up. Cape has never seen this band and I'm curious to see how the crowd reacts.

Toolfan#1
05-22-2007, 07:01 PM
I am hoping my seats are good. Judging by the seating chart they look like they should be. Both these shows are going to kick ass

2Day
05-24-2007, 11:18 AM
Is it just me or does it seem like there isn't as much buzzz on the street with this visit as the one in 2001? I remember people scrambling to get tickets anyway they could. Now it seems you can't give them away.

extraDemensionalBeing
05-25-2007, 02:42 PM
I really hope they play Aenima. both of the shows i have been to on this tour they have played it as the closer and it blows my mind. They have been closing with VICARIOUS this is the song, if any, that should get removed from the setlist. Don't get me wrong i like vicarious, but theres no way that it can be anywhere close to the powerful closer in aenima especially if maynard is still not even singing the last 2 lines

Toolfan#1
05-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like there isn't as much buzzz on the street with this visit as the one in 2001? I remember people scrambling to get tickets anyway they could. Now it seems you can't give them away.

I can not speak for the October 2001 show because I was not into Tool then but as far as the anticipation for the June 2007 show I think it could be a lot better

rll
05-26-2007, 07:31 AM
Maybe that will mean the idiotic non tool fans just there to mosh will stay home.

Toolfan#1
05-27-2007, 10:25 AM
I have been to a couple Tool shows and at each there were people moshing. To me that seems like a waste of money and it is also a waste of experience. I even saw people moshing to Right in Two which is the stupidest thing I have ever seen

cantkeepmeaway
05-27-2007, 04:35 PM
i am hoping to get down to st louis by june 22nd but i need to buy a car gonna drive the 3 hours from kc...saw them in september and before that at memorial hall ..heres hoping i get a car oh and buying floor tickets as well.

2Day
05-28-2007, 03:16 PM
I can not speak for the October 2001 show because I was not into Tool then but as far as the anticipation for the June 2007 show I think it could be a lot better

That's what I am talking about. People are so worried if STL would be included this time in the tour and when it does happen, you hear nothing about it on the street. It really kind of bums me to see that there are so many out there that call themselves fans and yet could care less if they are going to be here.

2Day
05-28-2007, 03:25 PM
i am hoping to get down to st louis by june 22nd but i need to buy a car gonna drive the 3 hours from kc...saw them in september and before that at memorial hall ..heres hoping i get a car oh and buying floor tickets as well.

I rode the motorcycle over to KC with my fender ornament (it was her first Tool show). For not knowing the venue, it was a great time. We were on the floor and man what a show. She was all over me to get tickets for STL (which I did). We are in the lower bowl this time, not the floor. We are psyched.

I had a group of friends that wanted to go, so I bought 8 tickets to cover us all. When they found out they were in the 300's they all backed out. GRRRRRR still trying to get rid of them. I got out lower bowl seats pretty easily. So I would think finding like tickets or even floor tix would be a possibility.

tobygoo
05-28-2007, 05:36 PM
That's what I am talking about. People are so worried if STL would be included this time in the tour and when it does happen, you hear nothing about it on the street. It really kind of bums me to see that there are so many out there that call themselves fans and yet could care less if they are going to be here.

My $.02:
The show in 2001 sounded great & I'd expect the sound quality to be good again as it's the same venue. As far as buzz on the street or whatever, the show is sold out, I think that speaks for itself. I'm super excited and can't wait. If people in St. Louis didn't care it wouldn't have sold out. Every hour 105.7 plays a Tool song (it seems), and I still wonder if the reason they hadn't played here on this tour earlier was due to scheduling conflicts/routing issues. Around the time they would have come, hockey was going on as well as college basketball and some sort of ice capades shows, all at Savvis.
I'd think the bands going to play where ever they can sell a lot of tickets, and past performances suggest they are successful here. But I could be wrong, not sure why they skipped the Pageant when they did the 10k club warm up. I've seen A Perfect Circle and Velvet Revolver there, just to name 2 - both shows sold out. So maybe there is some truth to them not liking St. Louis, but I'd image it's a business decision. And unless the band says it, we'll never know.

I thought about going to the Cape show, but its alot of money to see maybe 1 or 2 different songs played, albeit a small venue like that would be cool.

Let's face it, No matter what, it's all about the music and having a good time. And everyone likes different songs for different reasons, and we all react to them differently. some want to mosh, some what to scream the lyrcis, (both annoying to me), some just want to feel the music groove to the music and forget about everything else for the 2 hours we are there. Hopefully the crowd won't have any laser pointers or throw stuff up on stage, or scream shit during wings/10k days and the vibe will be great and the band will be great. But that's probably too much to ask for. Every city is full of a few idiots that ruin it for everyone.
There, I said it.

cantkeepmeaway
05-31-2007, 07:23 PM
so is their seats on the floor??....ive decided to just rent a car and drive down to st louis so no probs their damn im excited

rll
06-01-2007, 04:25 AM
3 WEEKS!!!!

Seats yes.

cantkeepmeaway
06-01-2007, 06:18 AM
i need to get some tickets anybody have a ticket or two?

tobygoo
06-01-2007, 09:28 AM
i need to get some tickets anybody have a ticket or two?

I may have some but won;t know for sure until about 1 week before the show - sorry (But I'll post up if I do)

I've seen some on craigslist for face value, too. You could also try there

Permanent Eden
06-02-2007, 01:23 PM
For those who have been to a concert at Scottrade before, are the seats in section 104 on the floor? I'm a little concerned as I'm not a moshing type guy and don't wanna be surrounded by people pushing and jumping during songs like Wings (seems like every review documents as much). I'm pretty damn excited otherwise. Can't wait til June 22nd.

23 and 1
06-02-2007, 08:49 PM
This will be my 3rd show in 4 days. (Cedar Rapids,IA 6/19; Peoria,IL 6/20 and St. Louis,MO 6/22.) This is my weeks vacation from work, and the Peoria show falls on my 25th birthday. I am beyond pumped for this. Driving from Sioux Falls, SD. TooL! See you all there!

Lamb & Martyr^
06-04-2007, 09:38 AM
For those who have been to a concert at Scottrade before, are the seats in section 104 on the floor? I'm a little concerned as I'm not a moshing type guy and don't wanna be surrounded by people pushing and jumping during songs like Wings (seems like every review documents as much). I'm pretty damn excited otherwise. Can't wait til June 22nd.

No those are seats in section 104, it would say something like floor or something special.

I am so pumped for this show. I have been waiting so long to see Tool live.

Permanent Eden
06-04-2007, 11:38 AM
No those are seats in section 104, it would say something like floor or something special.

I am so pumped for this show. I have been waiting so long to see Tool live.

cool, thanks for the info. I can't wait for this show. Do you guys think there's any chance they'll play something special (like The Pot as they've done in the last week or two) at Scottrade?

2Day
06-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Anyone else needing tickets let me know. Face value + TM only.

cantkeepmeaway
06-06-2007, 05:44 PM
Anyone else needing tickets let me know. Face value + TM only.

yeah get back to me

2Day
06-07-2007, 08:40 AM
yeah get back to me

Back at ya.

23 and 1
06-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Noticed that TicketBastard has tix on sale again for this show, looks like Plaza seating is once again available. Nervous for this show as I'm a South Dakota kid coming to your big city. Any lengths to see a TooL show though I suppose. See y'all there. 3 shows: 4 days, June of '07 will be memorable.

Peace

Lamb & Martyr^
06-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Noticed that TicketBastard has tix on sale again for this show, looks like Plaza seating is once again available. Nervous for this show as I'm a South Dakota kid coming to your big city. Any lengths to see a TooL show though I suppose. See y'all there. 3 shows: 4 days, June of '07 will be memorable.

Peace

It's going to be a bad ass show. St. Louis isn't anything to be scared about, just stay downtown and you will be fine.

cantkeepmeaway
06-09-2007, 08:21 PM
yes got my tickets from ticketbastard sec 116 row k..shouldnt be too bad...at least i hope not...anyways...fuck yeah....any places to get a room down by the arena?

23 and 1
06-09-2007, 09:23 PM
yes got my tickets from ticketbastard sec 116 row k..shouldnt be too bad...at least i hope not...anyways...fuck yeah....any places to get a room down by the arena?

I got a room in Fairview Heights, IL. Looks like about a 12-14 mile drive from my room to the Scottrade Center.

cantkeepmeaway
06-10-2007, 05:43 AM
i was thinking more within walking distance

tuhraycee
06-10-2007, 02:35 PM
I might ACTUALLY get to go to this concert! It's been since '97 since I've seen them live. Just have to find a deal on tickets - Ticketmaster is completely sold out right?

tuhraycee
06-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Hey cantkeepmeaway - that's the second time I've seen that profile pic today...weird!

23 and 1
06-10-2007, 08:10 PM
St Louis... I've been through here once, saw the arch, hopefully TooL will be more entertaining. Although the Arch was kind of cool, no floor screens though.

Peace*

23 and 1
06-13-2007, 09:38 AM
Where'd everyone go?

Permanent Eden
06-13-2007, 12:14 PM
I'm still here. I don't have anymore questions really so I've been feeding my tool cravings by looking at the most recent concert reviews.

cantkeepmeaway
06-13-2007, 04:23 PM
pushit or right in two...i cant decide both would be nice

Ani
06-13-2007, 04:59 PM
Hey I need a ticket for St Louis
Anyone have an extra to sell?

Ross
06-13-2007, 05:23 PM
Hey I need a ticket for St Louis
Anyone have an extra to sell?

Ticketmaster has just released more tickets if you still need 1.

Permanent Eden
06-13-2007, 05:40 PM
pushit or right in two...i cant decide both would be nice

I'd prefer pushit but either would be nice. I'd really get excited if they played something off of undertow or something else of Aenima.

Ani
06-13-2007, 06:46 PM
thanks but now I am looking at going to see them in Cape instead.

tobygoo
06-14-2007, 11:28 AM
i was thinking more within walking distance

did you find a room yet - Hampton Inn on Market Street is about 5-6 blocks away, and they sometimes have shuttles for hockey games and such.
Hyatt Regency is about 3-4 blocks away, but looks like an expensive place.
8 days - I can't wait !!!

23 and 1
06-15-2007, 08:38 PM
4 days... 4 degrees... 4 ty six and 2... coincidence? I think not. Lookin' forward to this one as it will be my last of three shows. I'm sad already and I haven't even hit the first show yet. Hopefully all is well and we get some great memories from this one.

Peace*

cantkeepmeaway
06-16-2007, 08:26 AM
anybody know how many letters each section goes back...im in row k and am wondering if im in the back or the middle or what...im spending some money on this trip and dont wanna be in a shitty spot.

23 and 1
06-16-2007, 04:18 PM
anybody know how many letters each section goes back...im in row k and am wondering if im in the back or the middle or what...im spending some money on this trip and dont wanna be in a shitty spot.

You can view a seating chart @ www.scottradecenter.com/content/seatlocator.html

Or I could just tell you... the rows in the plaza level go back to W.

Peace*

KSchmied
06-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Saw them last night in Cape, and I'll be there Friday as well (Floor A, Row 31). See you all there!

p.s. I hope they play Pushit... they didn't play The Pot, Flood OR Pushit in Cape :(

But it was still a kick ass show.

cantkeepmeaway
06-17-2007, 07:58 PM
You can view a seating chart @ www.scottradecenter.com/content/seatlocator.html

Or I could just tell you... the rows in the plaza level go back to W.

Peace*

thanks...im thinking ill be ok

Toolite
06-18-2007, 12:31 PM
Saw them last night in Cape, and I'll be there Friday as well (Floor A, Row 31). See you all there!

p.s. I hope they play Pushit... they didn't play The Pot, Flood OR Pushit in Cape :(

But it was still a kick ass show.

I also just saw the Cape show, it was awesome! I hope they change the setlist a tad, although I know it might not happen. I also hope they drop Melt Banana, they sucked.

toolhead777
06-18-2007, 12:45 PM
Hey everyone I'm coming down from Chicago for the show and looking for a good place to eat(I hear the barbeque is good in St louis) and what is the best strip club? How much $, what can you touch? Any info would make our stay better. Thanks spiral out

23 and 1
06-18-2007, 04:49 PM
72 hrs. to go. See you in St. Louis*

Permanent Eden
06-19-2007, 09:03 AM
Hey everyone I'm coming down from Chicago for the show and looking for a good place to eat(I hear the barbeque is good in St louis) and what is the best strip club? How much $, what can you touch? Any info would make our stay better. Thanks spiral out

Strip Clubs I'm not sure about. Are you talking about eating lunch or eating dinner before the show? Lunch you could venture from downtown which would be a good thing. I'm not too sure about BBQ places downtown if you want to eat not too much before the show.

Toolite
06-19-2007, 01:09 PM

Im not sure on strip clubs, Ive heard PTs Cabaret is okay, you might also want to try Hustlers. Just head to the east side, theres several strip clubs there. As for food, theres several good places in the city, but if you do venture into the county, Bandanas bbq is really good, and very cheaply priced. Here is a good website http://www.stlbbq.com/restaraunts.htm. I hope this helps your St. Louis experience a little bit.

cantkeepmeaway
06-19-2007, 05:46 PM
hmmmm getting close....kinda bummed they havent been closing with aenema but this will be my 3rd show and prob the best since im traveling a little bit...see you guys their.

Lamb & Martyr^
06-19-2007, 07:11 PM

PT's is good, its just across the river in Sauget ( it's hands on if you know what I mean). It's bad that I am replying about the strip clubs, I need a life.

Oh yeah, the concert is going to be bad ass.

toolfan07
06-21-2007, 12:18 PM
I hope the crowd will respect maynard's request to not use flash cameras during the light show. He was not happy about the crowd ignoring his request during other shows and may be why he chose not to play some songs for some crowds. I also read about idiots throwing things on stage and maynard turning his back to the crowd for a while. I hope we don't have any idiots do this crap, let's show maynard how much we appreciate him and we will get a great show!

Ross
06-21-2007, 12:33 PM
I have a demo that I want Maynard to hear, so I am going to throw it onstage tomorrow night. Sorry guys but he has to hear this.

cantkeepmeaway
06-21-2007, 03:21 PM
I have a demo that I want Maynard to hear, so I am going to throw it onstage tomorrow night. Sorry guys but he has to hear this.

just dont hit anybody..ha........umm they oplayed right in 2 on the 20th so hopefully next is pushit...please

identity_theory
06-21-2007, 04:24 PM
If those douchebags don't play Flood I'm going to shit a fetus twice and then buy a shirt.

cantkeepmeaway
06-21-2007, 05:35 PM
what time are they opening the doors?

Permanent Eden
06-21-2007, 05:54 PM

Proof he won't like it:

"Good show all in all. Setlist is correct. Maynard was PISSED. To correct an earlier post, it was actually a CD that someone threw on stage and Maynard said something like 'Do you want me to listen to this instead of sing?" <-- From the Peoria show

So anyone planning on actually doing this, please don't.

Kreap
06-21-2007, 09:27 PM
I hope this st. louis crowd is going to be awesome. I saw them in Cape last weekend and the crowd fucking sucked. My springfield crew of 14 were like the only ones standing in sec. 206. Then someone had the audacity to tell me to sit down so they could see. And the sea of lighters was pathetic compared to the last four shows i saw. See ya guys there.

Kreap
06-21-2007, 09:37 PM
C'mon dude don't throw shit on the stage. the crowds have been shitty at my last two shows and i want some other songs that they've been playing like PUSHIT, FLOOD, OR THE POT.

Toolite
06-21-2007, 10:10 PM
C'mon dude don't throw shit on the stage. the crowds have been shitty at my last two shows and i want some other songs that they've been playing like PUSHIT, FLOOD, OR THE POT.

I was at the Cape show too. I didnt think the crowd was that bad, but maybe I was too caught up in the show and my own screaming to notice anyone else. Im so pumped for this show. 20,000+ and I have great seats. Tomorrow will be epic!

rll
06-22-2007, 04:19 AM
I think Ross was joking.

Section c row 31 seats 9 or 10. If anyone is around that area say hey. See you bitches tonight.

Permanent Eden
06-22-2007, 05:01 AM
I think Ross was joking.

Section c row 31 seats 9 or 10. If anyone is around that area say hey. See you bitches tonight.

He was joking. If people throw shit on stage I'm gonna be pissed.

TOOL_Rules
06-22-2007, 07:04 AM
Time to quit talking, threatening to throw CDs on stage to screw our night up, and just let the boys DO THEIR THING!!! If we deserve it, we'll get an extra tune or two. Everyone show your appreciation for this band and respect the no flash rule. If we can do that, it will indeed be an epic night. Can't wait!!!!!!! It will be a loooong time before they come through here again. Enjoy.

cantkeepmeaway
06-22-2007, 07:24 AM
Alright guys im leaving to catch my plane...so see you guys their

extraDemensionalBeing
06-22-2007, 07:26 AM
OK I'M GOING TO BE THERE TONIGHT WITH MIXED FEELINGS. fIRST OFF IF ANYONE THROWS ANYTHING ON STAGE OR USES FLASH PHOTO TO RUIN THE SHOW FOR EVERYONE ELSE EVERYONE IN THE ARENA IS ENTITLED TO AT LEAST ONE PUNCH IN THE BALLS OR KICK IN THE PUSSY.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE THINKING (TOOL) WHY AREN'T THEY CHANGING THE SETLIST? WHY IS AENIMA BEING LEFT OUT? WHY IS MELT BANANA PLAYING WITH THEM?....

extraDemensionalBeing
06-22-2007, 07:41 AM
SORRY WHERE WAS I?

OH YEAH, I HAVE YET TO HEAR MELT BANANA AND AM A LITTLE EXCITED TOO SINCE THE LAST 2 SHOWS I BARELY SAW THE OPENING ACTS (Isis i only saw the very end of the set and completely missed the last band they played with), BUT I DONT WANT TO SEE THEM DURING LATERALUS, I WANT TO SEE TOOL MAYBE I'M CRAZY THAT WAY. UNLESS TOM MORELLO CAME OUT (jesus, did you hear that! sooo jealous)

TOOL USED TO BE A BAND THAT YOU WANTED TO FOLLOW AND SEE A DIFFERENT SET EACH TIME. HOWEVER THE LAST 2 AND SOON TO BE 3 TIMES I'VE SEEN TOOL IT HAS PRETTY MUCH BEEN THE SAME SET EXCEPT 1 SONG.

WHY AM I COMPLAINING? EVERY TOOL SHOW I'VE SEEN HAS BEEN ONE OF THE GREATEST EXPERIENCES OF MY LIFE. I THINK I HAVE CONVINCED MYSELF THAT I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE MONEY FOR THE TICKETS AND NO CONCERT COULD TOP THE LAST I SAW IN sOUTHAVEN. HOWEVER WHEN PLACED IN A POSITION WHERE I COULD HAVE SOLD THE TICKETS I COULDN'T DO IT.

SEE YOU AT THE SHOW TONIGHT. TRAFFIC IS GONNA BE CRAZY THERE'S A CARDS GAME AT THE SAME TIME. I'LL BE WEARING A RED SHORTY'S SHIRT ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE STAGE WITH MY GOOFY LOOKING LANKY ROOMATE.

just rambling at work....

extraDemensionalBeing
06-22-2007, 08:22 AM
anybody need a ticket? something happened and my girlfriend can't go. best offer

KSchmied
06-22-2007, 11:18 AM
I think Ross was joking.

I'll be on the other side of the floor from you. Section A row 31, seat 4. For people complaining about the cape crowd, I duno why. While some people (myself included) didn't stand the entire show, at least maynard NEVER complained about flash photography, no one threw shit on stage and etc. I'd rather have a crowd of people who just sit back and enjoy the show than a crowd of drunk idiots throwing shit on stage and taking photos every minute.

I'll be wearing my black zildjian shirt tonight. if you see me give me a hollar

TOOL_Rules
06-22-2007, 12:59 PM
I'll be on the other side of the floor from you. Section A row 31, seat 4. For people complaining about the cape crowd, I duno why. While some people (myself included) didn't stand the entire show, at least maynard NEVER complained about flash photography, no one threw shit on stage and etc. I'd rather have a crowd of people who just sit back and enjoy the show than a crowd of drunk idiots throwing shit on stage and taking photos every minute.

I'll be wearing my black zildjian shirt tonight. if you see me give me a hollar

Amen, brother. Cape crowd was perfectly behaved and had plenty of enthusiasm for a crowd of 3K. I bet they would play there again before Peoria. Everyone cheer LOUDLY tonight!!!!

werkzeug
06-22-2007, 01:24 PM
Is there anyone opening for Tool?

tobygoo
06-22-2007, 01:34 PM
Is there anyone opening for Tool?

This was sent out to corp box ticket holders:

"The following items will not be permitted in the building for the Tool Concert:

*NO CAMERAS, video cameras or audio recorders of any kind. This items will be confiscated and not returned
*No long chains, laser pens or spikes of any nature
*No weapons, bottles or containers of any nature
*Any object that may be used as a projectile such as glow sticks, balls, etc
*No large bags or backpacks

All guests entering the building will require a full pat down and search.

Any violations of the above and guests will not be admitted into the building and/or
will result in the immediate ejection from the building

The Concert is scheduled as folows:
Opening Act- Melt Bannana 8:00-8:30 p.m.
Tool 9:00-11:00 p.m."

everybody be cool and hopefully we get a great, full show

Permanent Eden
06-22-2007, 02:06 PM
I'm taking the metro from West of downtown. Does anyone know what stop to get off at?

KSchmied
06-22-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm taking the metro from West of downtown. Does anyone know what stop to get off at?

There's a stop specifically listed for the scottrade center. I'll be taking the M from N. Hanley.

Permanent Eden
06-22-2007, 02:31 PM
There's a stop specifically listed for the scottrade center. I'll be taking the M from N. Hanley.

The Metro web site says it's the Civic Center stop. Is that the one you're talking about? I'm gonna be getting on at the Big Bend station.

KSchmied
06-22-2007, 02:36 PM
The Metro web site says it's the Civic Center stop. Is that the one you're talking about? I'm gonna be getting on at the Big Bend station.

yes, the 'civic center' is the one you want. Basically it's about 1/8 mile from scottrade

Rhapsody
06-23-2007, 07:20 AM

Was that you, Ross?

Ross
06-24-2007, 08:53 AM
I did not throw the cd, I was not even at the show.

cantkeepmeaway
06-24-2007, 10:10 AM
Good show i was in sec 116 row k..the band was great but i guess i was just in a bad place cause nobody around me ever moved for the most part yeah a couple people here and their but from what i could see everybody was like stone not to mention the guy with binoculars in front of me the whole show which is cool but come on how interesting is maynards nose hair...anyways great show my 3rd and not the best Kc last year was better but still awesome except the crowd around me seemed bored but whatever i was movin the whole show..thanks st louis had a nice trip down to your city.

p.s. Lateralus is and will always be the highlight of the show

rll
06-25-2007, 05:39 PM
If anyone finds audio of this show please pm me.