PDA

View Full Version : ending

nabiliofadilio
04-30-2007, 06:46 PM
is it just me, or is the ending of this song so damn magnificent it makes you wnat to cry? the fucking crazy drumming, the chugging machine gun bass,a nd the hectic guitar, the dramatic vocals. best song ending ever (not counting lateralus).

i also really like how when the last 40sec comes, theres a fuzzy noise that totally fuckin emphasizes the ending. i love it.
anyone else?

Cheesegreater
05-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Great stuff... The music movements at the last couple of lines are just pure genius. I think we share two faves for endings... but I HAVE to include the Grudge for a crazy intense ending.

nabiliofadilio
05-02-2007, 08:19 PM
hell yes the grude's ending is amazing!!! sorry but if we are listing awesome endings, i gotta say jerk-off has a stupendous ending too! so angry, so bitter and violent. makes me shiver.

the midas touch
05-02-2007, 08:24 PM
I like the end of Jambi, as well. And Wings Pt. II ('Burden of proof tossed upon non-believers'). And the climax of Right in Two...and this is just from 10,000 Days.
Shit.

They make good music.

nabiliofadilio
05-02-2007, 08:27 PM
personally i never like jambi's ending, its to sudden for me, but wings pt II and right in two have kickasss endings! wings pt II cuz its so meaningful and right in two cuz its just fucking awesome

mr. nikki jensen
05-05-2007, 09:11 AM
most tool songs has kickass endings.

the_milkman
05-05-2007, 01:01 PM
i just love how it ends and jambi comes thundering in right after. if you can stop yourself from head banging then you need to turn it up

nabiliofadilio
05-06-2007, 07:10 PM
i just love how it ends and jambi comes thundering in right after. if you can stop yourself from head banging then you need to turn it up

haha yeah dude. its so sudden, this climatic ending and then just the THUD THUD THUD of jambi rolling in. i love it

sarahethan
05-08-2007, 11:47 AM
is it just me, or is the ending of this song so damn magnificent it makes you wnat to cry? the fucking crazy drumming, the chugging machine gun bass,a nd the hectic guitar, the dramatic vocals. best song ending ever (not counting lateralus).

i also really like how when the last 40sec comes, theres a fuzzy noise that totally fuckin emphasizes the ending. i love it.
anyone else?

You can also hear something similar to the ending, albeit not as energentic, at about 4:28, or so.

Also, am I hearing things, or does Danny hit sticks during the ending?

jevons
05-08-2007, 11:53 AM
I still like the Dynamite Hack cover of Boys 'N Da Hood better.

nabiliofadilio
05-08-2007, 08:47 PM
You can also hear something similar to the ending, albeit not as energentic, at about 4:28, or so.

Also, am I hearing things, or does Danny hit sticks during the ending?

totally, it kinda sounds like rushing air or something, i dunno, its one of my favorite parts though
YEAH!! i hear that too! it sounds exactly like he hits a row of drums that SMACK wacks the sticks. who knows though, its fucking awesome still.