PDA

View Full Version : EBA and a discussion of blood.

0ctopod
04-23-2007, 02:52 PM
http://inkescape.blogspot.com/2006/04/eon-blue-apocalypse.html

Dr.Styles
11-13-2007, 07:09 AM
Classic example of overthinking. Adam Jones wrote this after his dog, æon blue, died.

Tool_Is_Sick
11-20-2007, 10:53 PM
I love reading his articles..always very informative. Thanks man.

Aganar
11-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Did anyone else see "EBA" and think "Elite Beat Agents"?

Tool_Is_Sick
11-26-2007, 11:10 PM
Negative.

avalokiteswara
02-27-2008, 03:01 AM
great, the track has become much clearer to me now, but there's one thing i dont understand, (its not important for the meaning).
You say blood is bleu before it mixes with O2 but blood is the thing that attaces to O2 to transport it trough the body, do you mean blood is bleu before it attaches to O2 or bleu before the skin is cut open and the blood comes out?

blake_bergeron
03-10-2008, 07:09 AM
i've always thought, since there are no lyrics, the meaning of the song, to me, rested solely in the title... eon blue apocalypse... now after hearing about adams dog, maynards cat, or danny's llama(not really i just wanted to throw that in) that while those all may be so... isn't it more productive to have the words enter your mind and do with them what they will??? if we are all one... all being small parts in a single consciousness... maybe we should all take it in and let it come out of it's own free will... i guess it's cool to figure out exactly what it's all about, but even then it's only part of the puzzle... the more information we have on a subject the more we can learn from it and teach it... so knowing exactly where something came from isn't enough... we need everyone's input on it no matter how far off it is, because in the end this collection of knowledge will only help keep us connected...

ok... since the words apocalypse and eon are both in the title, it gets me thinking about the end of an eon... or age... so being at the end of the age of pisces we are entering the age of aquarius... so maybe it's a recognition that the band believes we are moving into this next age... eon being an age... blue, the color of water... and apocalypse being the end of an age... so eon blue apocalypse... or an apocalypse of this age before the age of aquarius... i don't know... that's how i see it...

Rolo
03-26-2008, 06:06 PM
http://inkescape.blogspot.com/2006/04/eon-blue-apocalypse.html

Very impressive. You do your research well, as always.

Inner_Eulogy
03-27-2008, 10:33 AM
I didn't bother to read it

Inner_Eulogy
03-27-2008, 01:02 PM
You should give it a shot, as long as you can take it with a large grain of salt. And if you can't, it'd be cool to see the rant that you produce after reading it.

haha, ok, maybe when I get home

Schema
03-28-2008, 06:37 AM
Did anyone else see "EBA" and think "Elite Beat Agents"?

Sir! Please, lay off the video games once in a while!

And, by the way? It's overthought. But, then, so are most, if not all, Tool interpretations.

blake_bergeron
03-28-2008, 07:15 AM
Sir! Please, lay off the video games once in a while!

And, by the way? It's overthought. But, then, so are most, if not all, Tool interpretations.

indeed... what i try to do is to see how many different thoughts spawn from a single source rather that come up with one solution and build it as high as i possibly can... i usually end up with a more truthful outcome...

Inner_Eulogy
03-28-2008, 10:10 AM
You're not going to read it, I can tell

lol, I thought about it and then figured it'd be more fun to play Madden '08

blake_bergeron
03-28-2008, 12:03 PM
lol, I thought about it and then figured it'd be more fun to play Madden '08

it's pretty interesting... WAAAAAY to much information to come from only one person... but... whatever...

Inner_Eulogy
03-28-2008, 12:27 PM
it's pretty interesting... WAAAAAY to much information to come from only one person... but... whatever...

Never said it was too much info. It's just not a priority of mine. It's definately nothing I'm obligated to read by any means....when I have absolutely nothing better to do one day, I'll look it up and readit, fair enough.

blake_bergeron
04-02-2008, 10:04 AM
Never said it was too much info. It's just not a priority of mine. It's definately nothing I'm obligated to read by any means....when I have absolutely nothing better to do one day, I'll look it up and readit, fair enough.

i wasn't telling you, you have to read it... by all means do what want... i was just giving my feedback on the article... it was a bit wordy...

Inner_Eulogy
04-02-2008, 11:22 AM
i wasn't telling you, you have to read it... by all means do what want... i was just giving my feedback on the article... it was a bit wordy...

Ok, I thought you were being sarcastic at the fact that I didn't feel like like reading it right then....and still haven't

blake_bergeron
04-03-2008, 05:27 PM
What mystiTool interpretation isn't wordy and overinformative?

true... most of everything i read about them is... but that's what i like about them... most people who have something to say about them can't get it out in just a few words... it takes thought to produce quality feedback... i always enjoy hearing others' lengthy opinions...