PDA

View Full Version : Aenima Picture Disc

Cpt_insano_2k7
04-21-2007, 02:31 PM
I was checking ebay for any copies of the aenima vinyl, and i stumbled upon this....

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOOL-AENIMA-VINYL-PICTURE-DISC-VERSION-FULLY-SIGNED_W0QQitemZ280107266667QQihZ018QQcategoryZ306 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I really hope that people respect the fact that autographs, especially when made personal are made that way for the benefit of the fan, not the benefit of ebayers. I really hope no one bids on this album at all. Its such a shame. When that picture disc was signed, it lost all value to everyone except for "MATT". Atleast in my opinion.

Look at that picture! it clearly shows "TO MATT, NO EBAY" written by maynard himself. How can the cock bite turn around and try to get some extra cash and rub it in the bands face? Fuck. What has this world come to?

I mean, in all reality a signature dosnt really mean dick to me. Its just ink laid down in the artists fashion. A mini masterpiece that is mass produced and easily added to any item and for some reason, unknown to me, it increases that items value.

What a mind fuck.

One more word on buying autographed memorabilia, if you werent there to meet them, to see them sign it in person, why would you trust some fuck face that they actually signed it, and number 2 why would it matter if it was signed or not at that point? you didnt meet them.

how about next time, you get tool to sign your face, try to sell that on ebay. assholes.

the_milkman
04-25-2007, 09:26 PM
wow..... what a slap in the fucking face. i feel betrayed lol

the_milkman
04-25-2007, 09:28 PM
upon further inspection... i want that thing... badly

hushypushy
04-25-2007, 09:56 PM
Hey, my name is Matt. That would be really sweet in my collection, too bad it's amazingly expensive.

sotos
04-28-2007, 06:09 AM
maybe he really needs the money

dont point the finger

toolloot
04-28-2007, 07:28 AM
Haha
"To Matt. No E-BAY".

erazorhead
06-02-2007, 01:09 AM
i have that vinyl!
finally some corroboration, i sent the details of it to the guy running the discography years ago, he put it up but then removed it. its got the same track listing as promo copies that have only got the no-coarse-language tracks. Mine was in pretty shitty condition when i got it, but its not like im ever gonna sell it, unless i get really desperate and forge some band autographs like this jerk off. haha, ill totally write 'no ebay' on it too

erazorhead
06-10-2007, 07:45 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tool-Aenima-Promo-Vinyl-Pic-Disc-LP-RARE-MINT_W0QQitemZ330130263381QQihZ014QQcategoryZ306QQ rdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

someone has a mint copy of this for sale at the moment, its got 22 hours left and is up to 400 USD. i want this copy (this dude reckons there's only 50 of them, it would mean i had 4% of all these vinyls ever released!) fuck the abundance of tool fans with money, seriously.

Eulogy33
09-26-2007, 12:55 PM
stupid matt.