PDA

View Full Version : What is he saying?

Clutch_The_Cornerstone
04-07-2007, 08:36 PM
ok ive been listening to this song alot recently and i noticed something, once again, that im having trouble with understand/hearing what maynard is saying. At the point when he says "whats singing songs is a snake..????...Looking to turn my piss to wine" right after he says snake he mumbles something but i can not make it out...Has anyone heard this, if so, does anyone know what he is saying? or am i just hearing things? please discuss. thanks. Clutch the damn thing.

CoLdFiRe200
04-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Sounds like hes saying "and hes looking to turn my piss to wine" I think he might have just mumbled "and hes"

Clutch_The_Cornerstone
04-07-2007, 08:53 PM
thanks for the reply so soon but i dont know ma it doesnt sound like "and hes"...it sounds like something else but i have no idea what it is...its annoying the hell out of me...You know what im talkin about right? its like ahhh i dont know hahaha

imatoolhed
04-08-2007, 09:17 AM
"and its"

Clutch_The_Cornerstone
04-08-2007, 07:36 PM
i guess so...now that people tell me what it is...it makes sense..before i posted the thread i was lost so i asked my friends for help..thanks my friends. haha TOOL is the fu*kin shit. Bang beautiful females while listening

this.anna
04-10-2007, 12:50 PM
ok ive been listening to this song alot recently and i noticed something, once again, that im having trouble with understand/hearing what maynard is saying. At the point when he says "whats singing songs is a snake..????...Looking to turn my piss to wine" right after he says snake he mumbles something but i can not make it out...Has anyone heard this, if so, does anyone know what he is saying? or am i just hearing things? please discuss. thanks. Clutch the damn thing.

Holy careful listening, I have never heard that part, ever.

Inner_Eulogy
04-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Holy careful listening, I have never heard that part, ever.

Um, it's one of the very first couple lines of the song. What version you listening to?

this.anna
04-10-2007, 01:50 PM
I guess I never turned it up loud enough to hear it, he says it so quietly.

eapatty01
04-27-2007, 07:02 PM
What version? I've never heard a different version.