PDA

View Full Version : Lipan Cut-juring.

Apachana
03-26-2007, 07:23 AM
All is one.
So to draw from the self, is technically to draw from the All.

what im saying is that the very, way consciousness works: is like a sword.

U wanna imagine a rock?
or better yet, U wanna look at a rock?

First you must Divide it from the all.
To experience a rock, you must also Decide what is Not the rock.

Thus your mind is a sword.
This is the primus essentia of consciousness.

So we are cursed with this deep rooted dual consciousness.
which is neither good or bad. It just is that it is.

Apachana
03-26-2007, 07:26 AM
0Anyone else hear maynard or another band member singing/crying "we are night too" between the "whyyyy-oohhh-whyyyy" in lipan?

jevons
03-26-2007, 07:43 AM
It's a Lipan ceremony. The words aren't English.

And it doesn't have to be a split consciousness.

P.S. Why the fuck is this here?

Inner_Eulogy
03-26-2007, 09:41 AM
It's a Lipan ceremony. The words aren't English.

And it doesn't have to be a split consciousness.

P.S. Why the fuck is this here?

lol, yeah, I've seen quite a few of that guy's post and I think he's the subject matter of Dave in Rosetta Stoned if ya' catch my drift.

Apachana
03-26-2007, 10:19 AM
All is one.
So to draw from the self, is technically to draw from the All.

This was a quote from Toolbands newsletter on Lipan conjuring.
What I'm doing, is going with the a theory that the songs of the album relate.

It should be clear that what I'm basicly saying is that Right-in-two is a
song dealing with the Primal theme of the darker sides of consciousness.

That we instinctly or by will, are compulsed into seperating everything in two.
We can't help it. because the universe is just one entity. and the only way we can experience ourselves, is by seperating ourselves from the one.

When we are born, we are pure will intent on learning thru fairytales with heroes and evil trolls. by playing cops and criminals, etc.
And by the time we're fully grown, everything has become a big fight between good and evil.

now to throw some Vicarious in the mix, Gods lies subconscious oneness of The jungian Shadow. which is also identified as a Vampire by Jung.
God is eternal, which maddens him, Thus making him the gnostic Demiurge intent on Seeing everything Die.
The vampire is a creature of stasis, that can only sustain its existence by dynanism.
We Are born, and die. Cuz god needs to kill himself over and over again.

jevons
03-26-2007, 10:25 AM
'

That we instinctly or by will, are compulsed into seperating everything in two.
We can't help it. .

Oh, but yes we can. Yes We Can. It's going to have to be like that damn Nas song for a minute, you know, that one? I'll say ''I know i can.'' and you (the choir of children) will say ''i know i can'', at which point i'll say, ''be what i wanna be.''. You will repeat.
Then we will listen to Jurassic 5 together. ''I am, I am somebody. somebody.''

Your heart sees no duality. It is the purpose of this free will experiment to learn to deal with these illusory absolutes, these ''black and white'' things until we can see the infinite.
In its own way, i am sure a lion says a prayer while it devours a gazelle. What is prayer but ritual? What is ruitual but an exactionh of one's true will? If the lion woke up and said ''i think i'll join the army today.'' there's a good chance that is not in line with its true will. it has been corrupted.

In mindlessness lie useful idiots, nothing more.
In mindfullness, we find the heart, the one true mind.
----write that down.

Apachana
03-26-2007, 11:45 AM
There is no mind in the heart. The heart is the symbol of that which is most pure. that is: The (zero) fools will to Rythm. rythm brings duality.
The male parabol is just a song by the lone siren.

Thus the one hearted thursty (like thurs) Gravastar lillith wants to boogie.
The rest of existence is just what you wanna make it.
dance monkey! dance the black spiral.

does this make sense? I can resyncronize the symbols if ya want :)

buzzo
03-26-2007, 01:17 PM
oh but there is a mind in your heart.
in fact, there are fucking brain cells in there...which leads me to believe that the heart (though much like our pineal, a withered neglected and under-respected and under-developed/un-developed/under-exposed organ) is our true center as others (jev and dusa) have expressed, though the latter in a far more compassionate manner. thank you.

but it would be wrong of me to thank the god without thanking the devil, so thank you jevons. your constructive criticism provides the balance here...

p.s. hey kids, where can i find drunvalo's living in the heart in e-book format?

buzzo
03-26-2007, 01:24 PM
oh, back to apache mans "we are night too" ... hell, it could be in there, but i haven't heard it yet...

back to right in two

kinda

i saw something....no, i see things in the air, big mutha fuckas, moving in the clouds, are these the angels on the sideline...

if you don't understand i suggest watching
Dan Akyroyd Unplugged, it can be found on

http://www.thothweb.com

pay attention to the ultra-violet footage filmed by nasa...it verifies? my opinion in a way...or at least provides evidence of them entering our atmosphere which would explain a lot of things, i'm rambling i know...

then go to youtube and check out the rediculous footage by glennandjohn

after i saw what i saw...it doesn't seem so rediculous now...

jevons
03-26-2007, 01:24 PM
oh but there is a mind in your heart.
in fact, there are fucking brain cells in there...which leads me to believe that the heart (though much like our pineal, a withered neglected and under-respected and under-developed/un-developed/under-exposed organ) is our true center as others (jev and dusa) have expressed, though the latter in a far more compassionate manner. thank you.

but it would be wrong of me to thank the god without thanking the devil, so thank you jevons. your constructive criticism provides the balance here...

p.s. hey kids, where can i find drunvalo's living in the heart in e-book format?

Haaaaaa. I feel like i'm in a captain Power episode. You remember that shit?
''Captain Asshole.'' *raises fist with sphincter ring on it*

----The heart is the only mind. Everything else is a warehouse with really lazy guards and a neurotic archiver. Nothing gets mishelved in the heart, because there are no shelves.
The Book of Captain Asshole, chapter 1, vI, High Colonics.

buzzo
03-26-2007, 01:27 PM
hmm...

powerman...that was like power rangers before the nineties right?

jevons
03-26-2007, 01:30 PM
oh, back to apache mans "we are night too" ... hell, it could be in there, but i haven't heard it yet...

back to right in two

kinda

i saw something....no, i see things in the air, big mutha fuckas, moving in the clouds, are these the angels on the sideline...

if you don't understand i suggest watching
Dan Akyroyd Unplugged, it can be found on

http://www.thothweb.com

pay attention to the ultra-violet footage filmed by nasa...it verifies? my opinion in a way...or at least provides evidence of them entering our atmosphere which would explain a lot of things, i'm rambling i know...

then go to youtube and check out the rediculous footage by glennandjohn

after i saw what i saw...it doesn't seem so rediculous now...

Double post.
The age of the Sphinx alone is enough to put any doubt out of my mind. I can't believe how fucking dumb people are.

"It's like, hello, space is like totally huge. Like, so huge i can't get my head around it. There have to be, like some things out there, like space butterflies or space daisies or something... I don't want to be alone." From BUTT THINGS, a short novel by Hilary Clinton's penis.

The only thing ridiculous is how the fuck we're not already dead: ridiculous and awesome.

buzzo
03-26-2007, 01:30 PM
hmm...

fuck t.v.

jevons
03-26-2007, 01:31 PM
hmm...

No no, well before. Mid eighties, the glory days. Each character had a power corresponding to an element or something like that. And then there was Captain Planet.
edit: i don't have a t.v., haven't for two years. And my brain has never felt better.

buzzo
03-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Double post.
The age of the Sphinx alone is enough to put any doubt out of my mind. I can't believe how fucking dumb people are.

"It's like, hello, space is like totally huge. Like, so huge i can't get my head around it. There have to be, like some things out there, like space butterflies or space daisies or something... I don't want to be alone." From BUTT THINGS, a short novel by Hilary Clinton's penis.

The only thing ridiculous is how the fuck we're not already dead: ridiculous and awesome.

it is awesome and surprising considering what we have done as a race...and as individuals

"...i declare this pizza to be AWESOME!" -Mayor McCrack of Druggachussets

Apachana
03-26-2007, 11:45 PM
Hey -ive actually adobted a habit of talking soothingly to the cells in my own body.
Yes I know, luny and highly controversial. maybe even futilely. lol

I truly believe the heart is the most important aspect. But I just consider it's consciosness as being in a sort of "no-mind" or maybe just Singular beating purpose, thus no need for consideration in it, thus Nevermindedness. Nirvana etc.

what cha cutting on that one? :)