PDA

View Full Version : all along

bewildered1
03-25-2007, 02:57 AM
Isn't it quite evident now that maynard is speaking to someone in particular...
"you are the chosen one"- "none of us have actually been there, not like you"
hmmm. I can't believe you are all oh so blind... lol, oh maybe thats to much info.
WAKE UP>>>><<<<

thezeusanator
03-25-2007, 03:01 PM
you, perhaps

bewildered1
03-25-2007, 04:51 PM
No I was just drunk...

tryptosaur
03-28-2007, 01:10 PM
Information in any amount is never too much. Anything can be learned from (once we're sober enough to realize what is actually going on).

bewildered1
03-29-2007, 02:35 AM
Alrighty then, picture this if you will...

Inner_Eulogy
03-29-2007, 09:54 AM
Somebody delete this thread already

bewildered1
04-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Somebody delete this thread already

You're a douchebag.

nabiliofadilio
04-05-2007, 06:39 PM
hahahaha you guys are funny

Apachana
04-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Choose. 1 or ten.

Esurient4Truth
04-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Choose. 1 or ten.

I have a grudge against this thread. I don't know why... But I just do.

If you take it literally, Maynard is talking to the doctor.

Reasoning?
Blame Hofmann. He's lost his keys. Perhaps it was because of that Lipan Conjuring last night... Well he has been watching a lot of Wings for Marie. He's been very Vicarious about it lately. Oh well. That's what happens when you post threads like this - people have different opinions and we often become divided Right in Two. It's not the Intension that counts, it's the Jambi. What's worse, Viginti Tres was a rerun.

NEXT!

Esurient4Truth
04-06-2007, 03:57 PM
come on, anybody get that? ^

nabiliofadilio
04-06-2007, 07:29 PM

Reasoning?
Blame Hofmann. He's lost his keys. Perhaps it was because of that Lipan Conjuring last night... Well he has been watching a lot of Wings for Marie. He's been very Vicarious about it lately. Oh well. That's what happens when you post threads like this - people have different opinions and we often become divided Right in Two. It's not the Intension that counts, it's the Jambi. What's worse, Viginti Tres was a rerun.

NEXT!

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha perfect

Esurient4Truth
04-07-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm waiting to see if anybody else gets the subtle meaning behind this.

bewildered1
04-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Subtle meaning? Wtf? That you smoke crack. "You must have been so high"
How many fuckin drug attics are on this god damn forum anyway... shit if even a few sober ones could set their minds to unravelling the hidden messages tool is trying to push, then maybe a few could see through all the fucking haze all you worthless drugies create for everyone. Quit trying to emulate maynard for fuck sakes... It just like fucking oragami with you shit eating attics... You can bend and fold it to be almost anything but ya can never just let it be the piece of paper that it is. Every fucking theory I have came across on this forum has been so far off from what the truth is. I'm gonna keep my eye on this forum but I probably won't post what I know just because I'm rather dissapointed it has gone this long with out any true creedence to the truth.
Sorry... and maybe someday you'll get it.

Esurient4Truth
04-08-2007, 05:25 PM
How many fuckin drug attics are on this god damn forum anyway... shit if even a few sober ones could set their minds to unravelling the hidden messages tool is trying to push, then maybe a few could see through all the fucking haze all you worthless drugies create for everyone. Quit trying to emulate maynard for fuck sakes... It just like fucking oragami with you shit eating attics... You can bend and fold it to be almost anything but ya can never just let it be the piece of paper that it is. Every fucking theory I have came across on this forum has been so far off from what the truth is. I'm gonna keep my eye on this forum but I probably won't post what I know just because I'm rather dissapointed it has gone this long with out any true creedence to the truth.

All of Maynard's songs have a purpose.

I have nothing against what you've said, so very politely, I say this: I take it you either believe these songs are more simple that we think, or are much more complicated. I'm guessing simple. Jevons, as much as sometimes we don't get along, or do, I agree with 99% of his stuff, along with the works of lllvllledusa. These two individuals definitely know what they're talking about when it comes to these songs. If you haven't checked out any of their thoughts, do so. I'd like you to post your thoughts please.

The way I wrote that paragraph in a sense, symbolizes the entirety of the meaning behind 10,000 days. I'm not just using the song names in well written sentences (if you could call them that) - I actually wrote it that way for a purpose.

For example: Viginti Tres was a rerun: Why did I say that? well, personally, I find this song to be on the same level and caliber as (-)ions. I'm saying that in a sense, it's been done before. What else can you find? How much do actually know about hofmann (the swiss scientist who created LSD?)... Lipan Conjuring could perhaps be an LSD experience? Rosetta being him coming off LSD.

These songs are all metaphorical. If you feel the need to vomit on our thoughts, please do so. I've brought a mop.

Inner_Eulogy
04-09-2007, 09:22 AM

Reasoning?

NEXT!

No no no, it was Hot Wings from Marie's....MmmMm, Tasty!

Inner_Eulogy
04-09-2007, 09:23 AM

Just an FYI to the super smart comments guy here, it's spelled addicts...not attics....dumbass

Esurient4Truth
04-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Just an FYI to the super smart comments guy here, it's spelled addicts...not attics....dumbass

ROFL - Nice catch.

Cheesegreater
04-09-2007, 01:49 PM
Everyone take the opportunity to learn from this thread.

I would make note of how many posts this guys has (11). Not a whole lot, especially compared to people like you guys (Esurient, Inner, Jevons, lllvdvlll.) Sorry, I butchered the last guys name.

I can say that I probably agree with 99% of all you guys' views, even if you guys have felt like you were on total opposite ends of a spectrum relative to each other. It's simple, once I invested a little time in trying to understand your individual perspectives, I knew you all feel like you've arrived at your conclusions logically.

I even agree with Jevons on many levels, but don't let him know that. hehe

I totally got your joke Esurient. I know we're all supposed to be opposed to spoonfeeding people here, but can't that lead to arrogant behavior? Point is, your light-hearted joke was taken more abrasively for that guy that it was meant to be. So, why not just tell him this: "Listen man, I was generally poking fun at everyone who constantly use catchy lyrical references in their posts, as if they're trying to connect dots that aren't substantiated in any way." Something to that effect.

Personally it's irritating when people act like every word they say is some pearl of wisdom. People want to hear your ideas here, not strings of words that always insinuate they know more than the other.

My advice? Keep in mind how many novels-worth of content has been submitted to these forums. It's always easy to get caught up in emotions and get frustrated with the particular content in some threads, but keep in mind you can skip around until you find a thread that really "jives" with you.

To the guy whose name I butchered. He seems to practice this. Pretty peaceful overall.

So RS is a monologue set in a hospital. We're the audience, but yes, he's talking to the Doctor and the nurse. The Dr. obviously assumes, "Blame Hoffman. This couldn't have possibly happened! This is what happens when people do acid. Now, I gotta play along with this guy that thinks aliens abducted him, feed him orange slices, and revealed the message to save humanity, but can't remember it cause he was peaking and now he's coming down wishing he had had a pen. Fuck! Now he's gone and shit the bed. Nurse can we get a bed pan?!?"

And Wings is about his mommy. The "you" in the song is his mommy.

Cheesegreater
04-09-2007, 01:58 PM
No no no, it was Hot Wings from Marie's....MmmMm, Tasty!

Yeah, that would have sent it right over the top! It sounds like great soul-food restaurant. Kinda like Mama Bee's where I'm from.

That post really had me crackin up though. Perfect the way it was.

bewildered1
04-09-2007, 02:38 PM

I was waiting to see if anyone got the subtle meaning behind this...LOL this isn't english 101 motherfucker

Esurient4Truth
04-09-2007, 04:10 PM
I was waiting to see if anyone got the subtle meaning behind this...LOL this isn't english 101 motherfucker

But still, you criticize us, but yet, don't post anything to back it up. Personally, I think you're full of shit yourself.

Everyone take the opportunity to learn from this thread.

I would make note of how many posts this guys has (11). Not a whole lot, especially compared to people like you guys (Esurient, Inner, Jevons, lllvdvlll.) Sorry, I butchered the last guys name.

I can say that I probably agree with 99% of all you guys' views, even if you guys have felt like you were on total opposite ends of a spectrum relative to each other. It's simple, once I invested a little time in trying to understand your individual perspectives, I knew you all feel like you've arrived at your conclusions logically.

I even agree with Jevons on many levels, but don't let him know that. hehe

I totally got your joke Esurient. I know we're all supposed to be opposed to spoonfeeding people here, but can't that lead to arrogant behavior? Point is, your light-hearted joke was taken more abrasively for that guy that it was meant to be. So, why not just tell him this: "Listen man, I was generally poking fun at everyone who constantly use catchy lyrical references in their posts, as if they're trying to connect dots that aren't substantiated in any way." Something to that effect.

Personally it's irritating when people act like every word they say is some pearl of wisdom. People want to hear your ideas here, not strings of words that always insinuate they know more than the other.

My advice? Keep in mind how many novels-worth of content has been submitted to these forums. It's always easy to get caught up in emotions and get frustrated with the particular content in some threads, but keep in mind you can skip around until you find a thread that really "jives" with you.

To the guy whose name I butchered. He seems to practice this. Pretty peaceful overall.

So RS is a monologue set in a hospital. We're the audience, but yes, he's talking to the Doctor and the nurse. The Dr. obviously assumes, "Blame Hoffman. This couldn't have possibly happened! This is what happens when people do acid. Now, I gotta play along with this guy that thinks aliens abducted him, feed him orange slices, and revealed the message to save humanity, but can't remember it cause he was peaking and now he's coming down wishing he had had a pen. Fuck! Now he's gone and shit the bed. Nurse can we get a bed pan?!?"

And Wings is about his mommy. The "you" in the song is his mommy.

Peace in serenity. Great post.

Inner_Eulogy
04-10-2007, 09:31 AM

No it's not, you're exactly right, but it still makes you look like an uneducated ass.

ColdLogic
04-17-2007, 08:51 AM
Isn't it quite evident now that maynard is speaking to someone in particular...
"you are the chosen one"- "none of us have actually been there, not like you"
hmmm. I can't believe you are all oh so blind... lol, oh maybe thats to much info.
WAKE UP>>>><<<<

Most of TOOL's songs are written in second person.

bewildered1
04-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Either enlighten us or keep shit like this to yourself.

Just so you'll know, pretty much every time somebody claims to have it all figured out, they eventually end up disclosing their big genius thesis and it always turns out to be every bit as retarded as the other stuff on this forum.

Judging from your comments and judging from the fact that you're clearly not as smart as you think you are, I would say that you have some hyper-literal interpretation of the lyrics that would seem excruciatingly obvious to everyone who's been here for a while.

Feel free to prove me wrong, but you won't. You'll just wave your tiny dick around in extremely tight ellipses.

EDIT: Oh wait, it looks like that's already happened. I would also like to mention that my IQ increased by more than 5 points after I did shrooms for a summer. That's a true story.

Fuck you buddy...you're a fucking joke. IQ tests don't mean shit, fucknut . Also, how fucking retarded does someone have to be to think that drugs make you smarter. Go back to the shallow end of the gene pool where you belong and and have someone who's on the same low low level of conscience as you perform an IQ test thats designed for special people like yourself (that may be hard to do in your case considering HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE). LOL, I can hear it now... THESE HERE MUSHROOMS ARE GONNA MAKE A GENIUS OUT OF ME. Hey bitch, try this sometime, you know that stuff that comes out of that crack on your backside? EAT IT... it will give you visions. YOU EAT COW SHIT... DID YOU include that on your IQ TEST??
p.s. let me know how your "experience" goes. Ya know, with the whole eatin' your own feces thingy... DOUCHEBAG

Apachana
04-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Any disagrees with this statement: We are all one. ?
We are pure information. We are not our bodies. we are not humans. we are not Neurons or astrocytes.

We are the Information that we have gathered and puzzled together our whole lives.
Thus we are eternal. Because information is eternal.

Now when you smoke DMT you enter the DMT DOME. this is Vanaheim or Alfheim. (AL-far meaning Al father)
This is the entering of the BARDO realm. a realm of pure Information.

Terrence mckenna talked about Self transforming Fractal elves. He said that the most honerable thing a Psychonaut could do was to enter the realm of the Spirits, and bring a piece of that information back to the physical reality.
He said that apparently these beings live in a plane of infinite possibility, and that their biggest wish was to enter into the material (dual) realm where where they could gain Substance and limitation.

So if you look at it this way: Inside our minds we are born with a Single piece of information to start with: The will to Divide.

Then we cut pieces out of this ALL and define them. One by one, we cut symbols out, and then we play with them and build more and more complex creations or objects.

But the place where this is all going on is inside our brains. Strassmann says that a childs brain contains extreme amounts of DMT. That's why we are more imaginative and learn better when we are children.

So Inside the DOME. The source: All is pure and infinite possibility.

Then we ourselves (as WE ARE THE INFORMATION) enter into this Solid-state of being.

Get it? .. * * * We are the chosen information. * * *

Now reach into your Imagination realm, and pull our pieces of new possiblity that you can piece-together with other things in our world.

Once upon a time, a weed smoking Stoned Monkey figured that a round and hollow shape might fit greatly with Clay. Then a spark becomes a flame. a flame becomes etc..

From an Interview (http://www.cdicarlo.com/paper_04maynard.htm)

MJK: "If you look at the cycles of the moon, it starts as a thin crescent and then gradually waxes until it becomes full; then it gradually wanes back into another crescent and then it is gone. The moon reflects sunlight like humans reflect information. We wax and wane and when we become full moons, our egos are full. We think we have this knowledge when in fact, the information we have is pure. And how it reflects or shines off of us, is something we take credit for as though the moon could take credit for its brightness when, in fact, it is only reflecting light from the sun. We have to understand that we are ego-less just as the moon is without light. It and we are simply reflectors. The ego is not responsible for the information. It can reflect the information in creative ways, but the information itself is pure".

bewildered1
04-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Thats what I thought, bitch!!!

Apachana
04-19-2007, 04:02 PM
Lol.
;D

Apachana
04-19-2007, 04:10 PM
methinks no-one is enlightened.
Methinks me like Melatonin.
Me on melatonin now.

drool

hemiola
04-20-2007, 09:23 AM
Two things:

1. You silly ass drug attics starting pointless drugged up threads and then, once out of your drugged up druggy haze, you excuse it by blaming the drugs.

No I was just drunk...

Your drugs ruined this otherwise great and enlightening thread, druggy.

2. Don't argue with an ***hole. They'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Short of that, they will swear at you a lot.

Now I am going back up to my drug attic.

bewildered1
04-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Two things:

1. You silly ass drug attics starting pointless drugged up threads and then, once out of your drugged up druggy haze, you excuse it by blaming the drugs.

Your drugs ruined this otherwise great and enlightening thread, druggy.

2. Don't argue with an ***hole. They'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Short of that, they will swear at you a lot.

Now I am going back up to my drug attic.

I'll fuck your sweet, tight ass. BOY

hemiola
04-21-2007, 10:44 AM
...and then threaten you with ****-erotica

thezeusanator
04-25-2007, 06:27 AM
I'll fuck your sweet, tight ass. BOY

This is insane

Esurient4Truth
04-25-2007, 12:02 PM
This is insane

Considering this thread was forever ago, I'm surprised it's still going.

bewildered1
04-25-2007, 03:00 PM

Just like the "one" does. "WITH MY FEET UPON THE GROUND I LOOSE MYSELF BETWEEN THE SOUNDS AND OPEN WIDE TO SUCK IT IN I FEEL IT MOVE ACROSS MY SKIN I'M REACHING UP AND REACHING OUT I'M REACHING FOR THE RANDOM OR WHATEVER WILL BEWILDER ME
WHATEVER WILL BEWILDER ME
AND FOLLOWING OUR WILL AND WIND WE MAY JUST GO WHERE NO ONE'S BEEN
WE'LL RIDE THE SPIRAL TO THE END AND MAY JUST GO WHERE NO ONE'S.
SPIRAL OUT KEEP GOING
SPIRAL OUT KEEP GOING
SPIRAL OUT KEEP GOING
SPIRAL OUT KEEP GOING
SPIRAL OUT KEEP GOING

Enough said...

Apachana
05-01-2007, 06:43 AM

Its fun to see that whatever things that keep going long time end up hostile haha

nabiliofadilio
05-01-2007, 08:24 PM
i keep coming back to this thread and theres always a new insult or somehting. damn guys

tomisatool
05-03-2007, 05:39 PM
Fuck you buddy...you're a fucking joke. IQ tests don't mean shit, fucknut . Also, how fucking retarded does someone have to be to think that drugs make you smarter. Go back to the shallow end of the gene pool where you belong and and have someone who's on the same low low level of conscience as you perform an IQ test thats designed for special people like yourself (that may be hard to do in your case considering HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE). LOL, I can hear it now... THESE HERE MUSHROOMS ARE GONNA MAKE A GENIUS OUT OF ME. Hey bitch, try this sometime, you know that stuff that comes out of that crack on your backside? EAT IT... it will give you visions. YOU EAT COW SHIT... DID YOU include that on your IQ TEST??
p.s. let me know how your "experience" goes. Ya know, with the whole eatin' your own feces thingy... DOUCHEBAG

You sound like a 14 year old A.D.H.D. crack head. Shut your fucking mouth, and stop bashing people for their decisions. Keep your caps to a minimum and say something constructive and leave your idiotic, preteen, shit eating insults in middle school.

Not only do you use the word retard improperly, you offend hundreds of thousands of people, like myself, who have family or friends with mental disabilities.

And whats your IQ, buddy?

the midas touch
05-03-2007, 06:02 PM
I enjoyed your lengthy post, Apachana.

Nice one.

bewildered1
05-04-2007, 09:44 AM
You sound like a 14 year old A.D.H.D. crack head. Shut your fucking mouth, and stop bashing people for their decisions. Keep your caps to a minimum and say something constructive and leave your idiotic, preteen, shit eating insults in middle school.

Not only do you use the word retard improperly, you offend hundreds of thousands of people, like myself, who have family or friends with mental disabilities.

And whats your IQ, buddy?

Nice comeback with the shit eating... You Suck my balls whore. I didn't know which way you retards prefer to be addressed. Any way, you're a dumbfuck and IQ tests don't mean a thing, faget. IF YOU WANT TO COMPARE BRAIN STEMS, MAYBE I SHOULD GO BASH MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL A FEW THOUSAND TIMES, THEN IT WOULD BE FAIR.
EAT MY SHIT...

TurdEye13
05-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Nice comeback with the shit eating... You Suck my balls whore. I didn't know which way you retards prefer to be addressed. Any way, you're a dumbfuck and IQ tests don't mean a thing, faget. IF YOU WANT TO COMPARE BRAIN STEMS, MAYBE I SHOULD GO BASH MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL A FEW THOUSAND TIMES, THEN IT WOULD BE FAIR.
EAT MY SHIT...

what a prick

Romeda
05-04-2007, 12:04 PM
I come here and see a line that looks like this:

====??==???====???????=??=??????

bewildered1
07-01-2007, 02:53 PM
How do you get banned? Is there an "oversight" or watchdog who will ban you for talking shit like I have been throughout this thread?

Esurient4Truth
07-01-2007, 04:22 PM
How do you get banned? Is there an "oversight" or watchdog who will ban you for talking shit like I have been throughout this thread?

there's a difference between talking shit and being annoying/stupid.

Cheesegreater
07-01-2007, 05:17 PM

I agree. I talk shit to my friends all the time and they love it. It's all fun and games until someone like you comes around and pokes people's eyes out.

bewildered1
07-01-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm sorry your pussy still hurts from being rototilled by my massive ****** cock. But never the less, you're still a filthy whore who needs to be put away wet.

Inner_Eulogy
07-02-2007, 09:39 AM
I'm sorry your pussy still hurts from being rototilled by my massive ****** cock. But never the less, you're still a filthy whore who needs to be put away wet.

...and they thought I was bad...

Arkham Asylum
07-02-2007, 10:26 AM

Don't people get banned for less than this (considering everything else written in this thread?)

bewildered1
07-02-2007, 03:38 PM
Just so you know Esurient4Truth, the "******" in my last post is the n-word... Hope you like it!!!!!!!

Inner_Eulogy
07-03-2007, 09:40 AM
Just so you know Esurient4Truth, the "******" in my last post is the n-word... Hope you like it!!!!!!!

Now that's just sad. Racism is one of the most pathetic human expressions there is. The only real reason for it is weakness in yourself. Blame a whole race because you're insecure of yourself. You need a hug....from a big sweaty black man.

bewildered1
07-13-2007, 11:05 AM
Now that's just sad. Racism is one of the most pathetic human expressions there is. The only real reason for it is weakness in yourself. Blame a whole race because you're insecure of yourself. You need a hug....from a big sweaty black man.

Actually, if you could understand my complex method of posting, you would see that I'm really giving credit to the black man for having such an enormous ****** cock. I would like to run my giant ****** cock down your throat just so you would keep your yappy fuckin mouth shut whore.

paraflux
07-16-2007, 10:07 AM
Actually, if you could understand my complex method of posting, you would see that I'm really giving credit to the black man for having such an enormous ****** cock. I would like to run my giant ****** cock down your throat just so you would keep your yappy fuckin mouth shut whore.

Your complex method of posting isnt going to be allowed here. Maybe you should try a more complex forum for this sort of complexity, because we here, we're all from Alabama and dont quite have a grasp on these things that you say. We can barely spell complexity, and often we mistake it for a type of foreign automobile.

Inner_Eulogy
07-16-2007, 01:45 PM
Your complex method of posting isnt going to be allowed here. Maybe you should try a more complex forum for this sort of complexity, because we here, we're all from Alabama and dont quite have a grasp on these things that you say. We can barely spell complexity, and often we mistake it for a type of foreign automobile.

Another one bites the dust