PDA

View Full Version : My view

seb_135
03-24-2007, 02:00 PM
I've read somewhere that this song is an attempt to justify the sin. Like "steping through the shadow" is allowing ourselves to sin. I believe that if we wanna take a step higher, the sin has to be justified. There's a need to know and accept our dark side to became more, for lack of better world, complete.

ThirdEyeSeed
03-24-2007, 06:15 PM
I've read somewhere that this song is an attempt to justify the sin. Like "steping through the shadow" is allowing ourselves to sin. I believe that if we wanna take a step higher, the sin has to be justified. There's a need to know and accept our dark side to became more, for lack of better world, complete.

You're right, to an extent- especially your last sentence. Hope this helps . . . http://www.shadowdance.com/shadow/theshadow.html

Esurient4Truth
03-24-2007, 06:57 PM
think ying-yang

angryralph
03-24-2007, 09:07 PM

What do you mean by sin? I kind of see it as meaning more than just a darkside, like being associated with sin and/or evil, but more like just the uknown or or a kind of fear. Stepping through that to the other side, ending up being more enlightened or evolved. Maybe I'm just tired and talking all kinds of crap...

seb_135
03-27-2007, 12:58 PM
I mean everything that is forbidden by authorities, religion, governments etc. The thing is to resist it by oursleves, not cuz someone's told us to do it. We must pass along our shadows and relise we don't really need them.