PDA

View Full Version : anal

spiraleyes
07-11-2003, 08:15 PM
i think 4 degrees is about anal sex, he's talking about trying something new and there are numerous references to anal also the anus is 4 degrees warmer then the vagina

Cronos
07-11-2003, 10:18 PM
i think 4 degrees is about anal sex, he's talking about trying something new and there are numerous references to anal also the anus is 4 degrees warmer then the vagina

Well anal would be the literary and obvious meaning. Which has been established. But he could be using the whole anal thing as a metaphor to mean something else. To give a positive message.

maelstroms_child
07-11-2003, 10:26 PM
"Take it all. Take it all in. All the way in. Let it go. Let it go in. Give in now and let me in. You'll like this in Don't pull it out. Come on. You can take it all. Just like that." It does seem that you are correct, but you have to wonder, MJK has said before that when people say what they think the meaning of the song is, that they are usually way off. It is a pity that he isn't here to clear things up a bit. But i'd say that that is a fair analisis. lol get it ANALisis. Sorry i didn't mean it that way...lol...

spiraleyes
07-12-2003, 10:37 AM
anal is what i think the lyrics are about but the song is probably more experimenting with something new i should have clarified that earlier

mymindreels
07-14-2003, 09:35 PM
4 degrees centigrade is also when water is at it's densest, right above freezing. coincidence? probably.

g-bay-be
07-30-2003, 09:56 AM
4 degrees centigrade is also when water is at it's densest, right above freezing. coincidence? probably.

I think you are correct. It's no coincidence. I think he's talking about not having rutine and controling everything

paraflux
07-31-2003, 11:53 AM
"Take it all. Take it all in. All the way in. Let it go. Let it go in. Give in now and let me in. You'll like this in Don't pull it out. Come on. You can take it all. Just like that." It does seem that you are correct, but you have to wonder, MJK has said before that when people say what they think the meaning of the song is, that they are usually way off. It is a pity that he isn't here to clear things up a bit. But i'd say that that is a fair analisis. lol get it ANALisis. Sorry i didn't mean it that way...lol...

People sometimes forget the first lines in the song.
Somewhere inside you, like the calm beneath castles, a cavern of treasures that no one has been to... Let's go digging... bring it out and take it back in.

I think its simply about discovering those treasures and putting them to use. If we give in, and take it all, just like that, we can understand the simplicity of the words. Its awesome when someone can use such little words that could mean several things, but when you hear the desire and fire in the music, you know exactly where he's coming from and what he is trying to say to you.

i live in the toolshed
07-31-2003, 12:21 PM
<== never had anal sex

First day Im back on campus, Im going to get some hot chick piss drunk and fuck her poop shoot.

paraflux
08-18-2003, 10:59 AM
Look up the word Irregardless. You wont find it, because there is no such word.

Just fuckin with ya, although I'm telling the truth...