PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Fatties

Scratch
07-11-2003, 03:32 PM
I hate stupid fatties. This one fat dude came to my house and broke my toilet seat. It was just a crack so i didn't replace it. Then I took a shit and it pinched my ass and made me bleed. down with fatties. stupid douchewipes.

blasphemaniacal
08-07-2003, 07:15 PM
It's so funny to hear all the excuses that fat people give....thyroid problems, diabetic. Uh uh dude. It's just laziness and gluttony. I'm sure there's some cases in which there's some kind of disorder and the person honestly can't lose weight. But still. And what is the deal with fatties thinking that everyone should cater to them? In restaurants the booth seats are like 10 ft. back from the table, fat people are always hot so everyone else at work or wherever has to freeze to death. Hey, if you're that fat that you take up 2 seats on a plane, then I should certainly think you ought to be paying for 2 tickets and NOT accompanied by your whining and "fat people's rights" BS. How dare they? FAT PEOPLE OFTEN SUCK. But i do have fat friends so hey. They're funny as hell though.