PDA

View Full Version : Something I noticed..

resonance.
03-22-2007, 04:38 PM
This song isn't nearly as horrible when you're drunk. Next time I'm wasted I'm gonna listen to the whole album... maybe it all sounds good when there's like a pint of Jack Daniels coursing through your veins?

Actually now that I remember the end was still a crippling disappointment...

El Shaggy
03-23-2007, 12:22 PM
Its particualerly horrible to hear my sister sing this song. I had the disc in my car when the album leaked, and I would drive her to school back then. Fast foreward a year and one of her friends likes Tool and Pot is on the radio and she thinks its great. Stupid bitch can't even remember me making her listen to the shit so long ago. She also thinks its so cool its called the pot. keep in mind she tried our for american idol and forgot her lines.

Bodhi
03-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Haha, that's some funny shit!

nabiliofadilio
04-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Its particualerly horrible to hear my sister sing this song. I had the disc in my car when the album leaked, and I would drive her to school back then. Fast foreward a year and one of her friends likes Tool and Pot is on the radio and she thinks its great. Stupid bitch can't even remember me making her listen to the shit so long ago. She also thinks its so cool its called the pot. keep in mind she tried our for american idol and forgot her lines.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa fuckin hahahaha!

Inner_Eulogy
04-05-2007, 09:58 AM
Can we please close this waste of a thread ??!!