PDA

View Full Version : Daath

Apachana
03-20-2007, 04:40 PM
fiiinally I succeded in activation. my old accounts activation mail had been lost. and it took me a few months to figure out tool.shed.down wouldnt take hotmail. lol

haha dammit

now this it what he really says. (err partly.)

Listen really closely. (I used stereo monitors)
you can hear him saying Aye. or I.
then Aziz. or I see.
and then DEFINATELY . Daath.

its the word: Daath that transformes into a sort of blowing stormy wind, and after a long soar fades down into the completing TH sound.
Its pronounced like Ċ. or Dot.
A long Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath.

So basicly its either "I.. I see Daaaaath."
or
"I Aziz Daaaath"

im not totally clear on the Aziz or I see part. could be some enochian Aziz sound.
But Its DEFinately Dċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċth.
.................................................. .....................................

the Aye or I sound before the Aziz/I see part could also be exhalation sound, something maybe relating to dmt. this is only speculation from me though.
.................................................. .....................................

Check out the hebrew alphabet. theres only 22 letters.

The 23rd letter would then mean return to Aleph, or One.
Like maynard sings.

We're all just satellites remember. We are one. experiencing ourself subjectively.
Daath.. err I mean Death is an illusion.

Daath. Death. ¨
"Dying" -by alex grey. "Spirit molecule" by rick strassmann.¨

thezeusanator
03-20-2007, 08:21 PM
So do you think they are saying that(if that is what they are saying) becease it is the end of the album, hence death of the album you should start back at the begining as a corralate to the hebrew alphabet, and how do you know there is no such thing as death, do you just believe it based on tools authority as "the enlightened ones" or have you experienced it and know. or do think that the music at the end of the album is somewhat meditative, allowing you to enter the portal of daath, which I don't really know wha that is maybe you could help me out. the awareness that you will die and therefore hightening your consciuosness?
I think that whatever and however many absract concepts you can apply to these lyrics they are in the simple, about awareness ,our consciousness if you will, about our desires, our projections, our insanity resulting in recurring archetypal figures(extraterrestrial being that prove we are not alone in this "hostile, impersonal universe) and perhaps where we should go from there. Maybe help humanity out with our best efforts to create a change.

DON IOTAE
03-20-2007, 08:40 PM
fiiinally I succeded in activation. my old accounts activation mail had been lost. and it took me a few months to figure out tool.shed.down wouldnt take hotmail. lol

haha dammit

now this it what he really says. (err partly.)

Listen really closely. (I used stereo monitors)
you can hear him saying Aye. or I.
then Aziz. or I see.
and then DEFINATELY . Daath.

its the word: Daath that transformes into a sort of blowing stormy wind, and after a long soar fades down into the completing TH sound.
Its pronounced like Ċ. or Dot.
A long Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath.

So basicly its either "I.. I see Daaaaath."
or
"I Aziz Daaaath"

im not totally clear on the Aziz or I see part. could be some enochian Aziz sound.
But Its DEFinately Dċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċċth.

the Aye or I sound before the Aziz/I see part could also be exhalation sound, something maybe relating to dmt. this is only speculation from me though.

Check out the hebrew alphabet. theres only 22 letters.

The 23rd letter would then mean return to Aleph, or One.
Like maynard sings.

We're all just satellites remember. We are one. experiencing ourself subjectively.
Daath.. err I mean Death is an illusion.

Daath. Death. ¨
"Dying" -by alex grey. "Spirit molecule" by rick strassmann.¨

that's it.

Apachana
03-20-2007, 11:02 PM
So do you think they are saying that(if that is what they are saying) becease it is the end of the album, hence death of the album you should start back at the begining as a corralate to the hebrew alphabet, and how do you know there is no such thing as death, do you just believe it based on tools authority as "the enlightened ones" or have you experienced it and know. or do think that the music at the end of the album is somewhat meditative, allowing you to enter the portal of daath, which I don't really know wha that is maybe you could help me out. the awareness that you will die and therefore hightening your consciuosness?

I think that Viginti Tres is a Soundscape Geniusly crafted to reproduce the Audio-hallucinations, experienced through an endogenous overdose of the biochemical 5-meo-Dmt, prior to death; as a tribute to Maynards mother.

http://www.dmt-nexus.com/
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_5MeODMT.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_DMT.shtml
http://forums.ayahuasca.com

]v[edusa
03-21-2007, 07:08 AM
you know.... you speak of hebrew but then not once have you related daath to the "11th" sphere on the tree of life. Ill let your mind wander on that thought and then ill come back in here.

actually screw it ill leave a hint. "Humans who become self-giving like the Light become able to see it, and for them the benefits of Daat's[daath's] Light seem "revealed". However, humans who remain selfish cannot see it, and for them its benefits seem "hidden"."

If you read my other comments on this album, I've said this album is basically showing you the false ego [the selfish part of us] and that if we crucify this ego then we will find our true self and can "see daath".

ps. Judas represents someone who found their true self.
"Who could deny you were the one who
Illuminated your little piece of the divine?"
To find our true self or this piece of the divine comes from the heart from within, our true center.

Apachana
03-21-2007, 11:17 AM
That's because Daath is NOT the 11th Sphere. You oughta know that. Daath is only counted, if Keter isn't.

It kinda saddens me though, Id like to theorize that male Sephirot 11 + female 11 equals 22. and the 23 is then the Androgunous melt together.
But since Daath can never be called the 11th Sephirot. I'll be forced to View the Alphabet, which is actually very Relevant.
The Tarot containing the Divine and eternal Archetypes, has been modeled after the Alphabets occult significance.

But I read this Essay on Popocculture.com Talking about The Kabbalist's actually Hiding symbols.
There might actually be a 23th Trumph. Since Kaballa mystics modeled much of their lore after the Greek alphabet, but then hided something important.
Greek mystics had obtained entry into Egyptian secrets after many years of trial.
So the the lore of the Greek alphabet would be just as potent, if not even more.
As it's combined with the Ancient pharaoh secrets.

The 23th Letter would then be OMEGA, missing from the Jewish alphabet.

But as for your later conclusion about the Album, and Judas. I completely Agree with you.

What I'm trying to say is just this:

I've Deciphered the Daath sound now. It's definate.

Please help me find the Meaning of the Aziz sound. I'm not that confident thats it says I see.
Collab ;D

jevons
03-21-2007, 12:04 PM
I stopped reading the second i got to this little Latin nugget, which you missed, which has been planted all over this fair navy: Vigintitres = 23, Viginti Tres = 20 3's (or 3 20's).

You might have a point, i doubt it. Get the title's intent, then worry about the sonic orgy that is the song.
What good would studying the relation of Intension in the Human path be if you don't know what the title means.
This is why tool doesn't give us any lyrics right off the bat, but they do give us titles, now don't they.

How many ways are there to interpret the two numbers? Twenty threes, three twenties; after that, all you can do is? Simple maths or an abstract observation.
Personally, 20/20/20 vision is how i see it, using that dried up little seed with a lens in your head to its ''fullest''.

Congratulations though, dude. Welcome aboard.

jevons
03-21-2007, 12:05 PM
K, i read the rest, and it all hinges on the number 23, which is NOT a part of the title.

Back to the drawing board, it saddens me to say.

Bawgawk.

Apachana
03-21-2007, 01:54 PM
thanks for the Welcome ;D

sorry, but you method of critique is bad.

It's a Typo.
The subject of this thread is the Lyrics.
He says Daath.

]v[edusa
03-21-2007, 05:02 PM
That's because Daath is NOT the 11th Sphere. You oughta know that. Daath is only counted, if Keter isn't.

no shit!! thats why i put the quotations around 11... : "11"

Apachana
03-21-2007, 06:01 PM
errr. don't go alll hostile now lol

do you not hear the Daath sound? It begins right at 3:26 after aziz. It's pronounced Ċ. like Own.

Like that band DĊĊTH. :)

]v[edusa
03-21-2007, 06:08 PM
ohh im sorry. i didnt mean to get mad :)

im trying to play around with the song on adobe audtion and then ill get back to you.

Apachana
03-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Niceness :D .. I hope you figure out the Aziz part. cuz its definately not I see.

jevons
03-22-2007, 02:07 PM
thanks for the Welcome ;D

sorry, but you method of critique is bad.

It's a Typo.
The subject of this thread is the Lyrics.
He says Daath.

Prove this typo, cuz that's a big damn typo, considering they have 65 songs, and four of which are involved in a ''Key'' in this album, don't ye think?

H., Triad, Third Eye, Rosetta Stone are all a part of Rosetta Stoned, leaving 60, if you count Viginti Tres as #61. Anyway, that's a bit of side insanity.

Big fuken typo, prove it.

jevons
03-22-2007, 02:12 PM
errr. don't go alll hostile now lol

do you not hear the Daath sound? It begins right at 3:26 after aziz. It's pronounced Ċ. like Own.

Like that band DĊĊTH. :)

Explain my very clear cacophonous ''C'' sound in the middle:
ah - six(French) - co-gh

Apachana
03-22-2007, 04:28 PM
err how can a thumb slip, accidently leaving out a space, be so attracting to your attention ;D
you managed to decipher which word I typoed. stop fooling lol.;D

Explain my very clear cacophonous ''C'' sound in the middle:
ah - six(French) - co-gh

err please extend that one?

yeah that could very much be six in french.

but its definately a D sound in Daath after. are you using headphones? :)

Apachana
03-22-2007, 04:33 PM
err how can a thumb slip, accidently leaving out a space, be so attracting to your attention ;D

yeah that could very much be six in french.

but its definately a D sound in Daath after. are you using headphones? :)

hmm six. im wondering if it could have anything do do with pink floys song.
The seventh brings return.

jevons
03-23-2007, 08:14 AM

:)

I really hear a ''c,'' like: Coke, joKe, poKe, toKe, bloKe, moKe, etc.

CCCCC-OOOOOOOOOO

you dig?

Apachana
03-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Its a low impact D. its Dċċċċċċċċċċċth.

can we still be friends :D

sicbanana
05-02-2007, 09:55 AM
i think the approach with "daath" is very interesting, especially when thinking about all the symbolic relations of 10,000 days with the qabalah... but i got something more to add for this thread:
someone else in another thread posted that the voice could be also saying "ascisco" which is latin an means "to receive, admit/ adopt / take up, approve." this would make sense in two points: first, vignity tres is latin, so...
second, if you believe the "hidden track" is true, there is another relevance: the voice saying "ascisco" appears after the line "And this little light of mine, a gift you passed on to me; i'm gonna let it shine to guide you safely on your way, your way home ..."
so, in this context, it could mean to adopt this gift for yourself and do the same... which would make sense if you see judith as a metaphor for "the one"/light /infinity/you get the picture :)

comments? :)

Apachana
05-02-2007, 10:39 AM
'I've pondered that one too :) .the only problem I got with it is that it's more of a D sound than a crunchy C sound.
The ascisco would explain the "aziz" sound that I still can't relate to Daath.

BUt think of it. Daath means Death. :) .. both could be just as true. But if it's Ascisco, then I'm just feeling somethings missing. It's too easy.
If it's Daath. I'm hoping someone can find the meaning of the Aziz sound.
Ascisco solves the puzzle too easy. I just feel it's too obvious that way.
Daath, leaves opportunity for more diggin ;D

don't know, won't know.. err. haha. just kiddin. Me not know lol

MORNING_GLORY
05-03-2007, 12:02 PM
I listened to this song with some expensive headphones... and I still can't hear the "D" sound you're talking about.

Apachana
05-03-2007, 03:13 PM
AzizDċċċċċċċċċċth. like Dot.

Apachana
05-19-2007, 07:23 PM
I finally solved it :D :D
Found the meaning of the Aziz sound. I've been pondering on the spelling you see.
I just visited Ramiroz Myspace and saw he had a Blog-entry named "Azi!"
So I wiki'd it...

Behold:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asi
"Asi, a sanskrit word meaning sword. According to Kautilya the people who depended on ‘Asi’ (sword) for their living were known as Asiagh in India."

Now if Daath/Death is a primal word going all the way back to humanities past. since Death is one of the primal concepts like Apple, then it's:

Azi(z) Daath/death.

or Sword-cut Death.
or Rationalize death.
or "Divide Death"
or "Be counscious of death"
or "Daath which is all-and-nothing is divided"

like the Sephirot in which Daath is the source of all - One/and/nothing.
then spark becomes a flame.
It all start with Daath Dividing.
And ends with Realizing death. -> etc. making death Real.

:::Idea:::
since it sounds like it's reversing.. it could also be the words of making, reversed. being the words of unmaking.
Divide-Daath (the source) -> reversed. Un-cutting it. BEcoming one. (idea?):::

what ya think? :)

Apachana
05-19-2007, 07:26 PM
I listened to this song with some expensive headphones... and I still can't hear the "D" sound you're talking about.

Some hear Ascisco. others hear Assistance. what do these words have in common?

The ascisco has a "Ċ" sound. The assistance has a "D" sound (assisdance)

Now put together.. it's both.. D ċċ Th.

lizbiz
06-01-2007, 05:51 AM
Taken from the most recent posting on the Tool Army website:

"There are some new stereoscopic tour pics taken by ADAM in the photo albums (see "DAATH")."

I know it doesn't have anything to do with this thread, I just found it ironic. Can anyone tell me what Blair means by this, I mean what section are these photos posted in? I can't find it!

Decapod
06-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Taken from the most recent posting on the Tool Army website:

"There are some new stereoscopic tour pics taken by ADAM in the photo albums (see "DAATH")."

I know it doesn't have anything to do with this thread, I just found it ironic. Can anyone tell me what Blair means by this, I mean what section are these photos posted in? I can't find it!

I cant find them either! Blair is very sneaky.

Apachana
06-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Look at the Toolband.com's T-shirt section. you'll find one with a description including the word Daath :)

I haven't heard about that pic either. If you find it. please link :)

Metzen
06-05-2007, 01:21 AM
I was looking for those pictures too, with no luck.
If you guys manage to find them, please post a link.

Cheers :)

Samadhi Junky
06-05-2007, 10:19 AM
I'd recommend a quick google search on "Daath False." After coming across this word in many a magickal text I can assure you of one thing: "Daath" is very often referred to as the "False Sephira;" it's knowledge without understanding. Check out Dion Fortune's "Kabbalah."

... "10,000 Days" is a false/fake album...

... haha.

DON IOTAE
06-05-2007, 10:48 AM
Look at the Toolband.com's T-shirt section. you'll find one with a description including the word Daath :)

i have that shirt. it's way cool.

Cheesegreater
06-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Kiera Knightly is so hot. And that's completely relevant to this thread.

DON IOTAE
06-05-2007, 11:31 AM
i see what you did there... DO YOU HAVE THE SHIRT TOO?

Apachana
06-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Kiera Knightly is so hot. And that's completely relevant to this thread.

Keep in in the bin my friend ;D

Apachana
06-05-2007, 09:10 PM
I'd recommend a quick google search on "Daath False." After coming across this word in many a magickal text I can assure you of one thing: "Daath" is very often referred to as the "False Sephira;" it's knowledge without understanding. Check out Dion Fortune's "Kabbalah."

... "10,000 Days" is a false/fake album...

... haha.

Yes that is true. but it's not false in the fake way. It is because Daath is never coutned as a Sephira as long as Kether is counted. Daath holds within it all the Sephira.
If kether is the crown and consciousness, and Malknut is the Kingdom and kether in the microcosm. Then Daath is the Nothing that all derives from, the source, but all sephira in one.

But fuck Sephira, haha. I find KAballa intriguing. but the Gnostic Jews stole all their knowledge from the Greeks and egyptians. Myths might hold much more cosmic understanding than any gematria. Numbers are just the Left-brain, symbols the right.

implandnoises
06-06-2007, 04:57 PM
What the hell is this?

Oh never mind, have your fun. But when I started talking like this they called me delusional and put me on medication...

Apachana
06-06-2007, 05:19 PM
What the hell is this?

Oh never mind, have your fun. But when I started talking like this they called me delusional and put me on medication...

Sorry to hear that. haha. Well I had one call me schizo once also, who wanted to put me on risperdal. Simply because I explained some hinduistic teachings to her. I told her I'd research it first. I then found that it could cause tumors, and told her to go fuck herself.

Im pre-retired due to OCD. but ey, everything is strange. fuck Meds. haha