PDA

View Full Version : CUTTING OUR IDOL RIGHT IN TWO

tryptosaur
03-19-2007, 09:42 AM
i'M CURIOUS TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HEARS THIS.
?

jevons
03-19-2007, 11:45 AM
Good luck with that.

nabiliofadilio
04-06-2007, 10:16 AM
i'M CURIOUS TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HEARS THIS.
?

yeah.. i think thats just you

chalk_line
04-06-2007, 10:44 AM
listen to a live version of the song

Inner_Eulogy
04-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Good luck with that.

LMAO

tryptosaur
04-16-2007, 12:43 PM
How about "Cut your idol right in two"?
I don't know. I hear "idol".
As in idolatry.
Hanuman, the Hindu monkey-god?
All right all, a little far-fetched, I know.

tryptosaur
04-16-2007, 12:44 PM
Come to think of it, aren't those drums from India?
Now do you see?

chalk_line
04-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Come to think of it, aren't those drums from India?
Now do you see?

um

no
sorry

Maz46&2
04-16-2007, 10:05 PM
I think it's "cutting our love right in two" and then at the end of the song it's "Cut it all right in two, right in two".

tryptosaur
04-20-2007, 01:48 PM
Ok, so no one else hears "idol".
I can take it :(
That's why I am the chosen one! :O

Inner_Eulogy
04-23-2007, 09:31 AM
Ok, so no one else hears "idol".
I can take it :(
That's why I am the chosen one! :O

More like the false prophet..lol

Esurient4Truth
04-23-2007, 11:36 AM
NO

song = cut it right in all, right in two

where the hell do you hear idol? turn the bass down

Thoracic Tergon
04-24-2007, 05:54 AM
It's obviously "cutting our love". As in, breeding separation and strife within the human race. Love is union, and to cut love right in two is to cut the bonds that join people together. "Cutting our idol" just makes absolutely no sense.

Inner_Eulogy
04-24-2007, 09:27 AM
It's obviously "cutting our love". As in, breeding separation and strife within the human race. Love is union, and to cut love right in two is to cut the bonds that join people together. "Cutting our idol" just makes absolutely no sense.

I've been sticking with that since day one.."cuttin' our love, right in two"

paraflux
04-24-2007, 10:45 AM
I wish people would stop saying things like "ITS SO TEH OBVIOUS" when if it were obvious, there wouldnt even be a need for this board. I favor cutting our idol over cutting our love, at least lyrically speaking. It makes perfect sense to me, both ways.

BlueSecondSun
04-25-2007, 06:59 AM
"Cutting my law right in two."

Inner_Eulogy
04-25-2007, 09:35 AM
I wish people would stop saying things like "ITS SO TEH OBVIOUS" when if it were obvious, there wouldnt even be a need for this board. I favor cutting our idol over cutting our love, at least lyrically speaking. It makes perfect sense to me, both ways.

whatEVA....it's obvious that they obviously have obvious opinions and obviously they're entitled to believe that their obviously opinionated theories are obvious to them....OBVIOUSLY

RachJacob
04-25-2007, 09:40 AM
I always thought is was "cutting it all right in two". Silly monkey

tryptosaur
04-25-2007, 12:55 PM
I think I've finally figured it out.
You all know how Timmy appears toward the second half of the song. This is an undisputable fact.
Timmy, when pronounced backwards, becomes ymmiT, or phonetically- emiT.
So Timmy is in reality the anthropomorphic idol of emissions.
Timmy's energy-level is at such an incredibly high frequency that he actually transcends the speed of sound, and can manifest whatever phenomena he desires. yet he is wholly without desire in the human sense of the word. The wheels of his divine chariot spin entire universes into existence while at the same time he destroys all that has become through ignorance and deafness obsolete. He alone is the bearer of the Holy Grail. He crushes all who would mock his divine authority under the lateral wheels of his throne which are the two true greater chakras.
Trying to figure out the line "Cutting..........right in two" is a test that was devised by Timmy, Supreme Source of Celestial Emissions.
Don't jump in the chocolate river. Don't drink the fizzy lifting drink. They are but tests to see what your heart is made of.

oldhickory
04-25-2007, 03:29 PM
huh. smoke another one. I am sure it says Cut right all, right in to. I guess I just need some better drugs

Inner_Eulogy
04-25-2007, 04:21 PM
You all know how Timmy appears toward the second half of the song. This is an undisputable fact.
Timmy's energy-level is at such an incredibly high frequency that he actually transcends the speed of sound, and can manifest whatever phenomena he desires. yet he is wholly without desire in the human sense of the word. The wheels of his divine chariot spin entire universes into existence while at the same time he destroys all that has become through ignorance and deafness obsolete. He alone is the bearer of the Holy Grail. He crushes all who would mock his divine authority under the lateral wheels of his throne which are the two true greater chakras.
Trying to figure out the line "Cutting..........right in two" is a test that was devised by Timmy, Supreme Source of Celestial Emissions.
Don't jump in the chocolate river. Don't drink the fizzy lifting drink. They are but tests to see what your heart is made of.

I'm just gonna scratch my head and frown at this one.

wearethestories
04-25-2007, 07:27 PM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA AAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RachJacob
04-26-2007, 08:23 AM
huh. smoke another one. I am sure it says Cut right all, right in to. I guess I just need some better drugs

You hear what you want to hear, what you presume it says doesn't even make sense. So are you telling me to cut more to the right leaving the left side bigger? I don't get it. Right in to or in two? Maybe it's the drugs you need to lay off.

oldhickory
05-03-2007, 05:15 PM
I think youre right haha.

tryptosaur
05-30-2007, 08:15 AM
Ok. How about: "God will divide-it-all right in two"?

tryptosaur
05-30-2007, 08:18 AM
"...and let Timmy sort them out."