PDA

View Full Version : sadness

SNAKE
11-29-2002, 06:37 PM
Did not find the right place to write the feeling, so...don't care what the rest thinks, don't care what you think and don't even care if I don't know how to write in english! My life, my objective, my motivation...they are just two wishes, one the world doesen't need to know, the other is to see with my own eyes, feel with my own skin, hear clearly and live, the fontain of my life, my motivation, my objective...if you ask me what I believe, that would be the simple speech that you hear by playing "salival", the first words, last in my mind.Timothy... The rest of Tool's lyrics may not mean a thing, could mean something or everything, but they certainly keep me in a search for somethig, even if it doesen't exists... what I'm trying to reach is a Tool performance, but when time was starting to be favorable, cause I live in the deep calm corners of this planet, "Maynard" said "...we'll meet you on the other side...". ...is it the end?... will I ever be able to feel?...I don't want it to be over!

Misoanthropos
12-06-2002, 02:34 AM
i look at parts of undertow like this...

there seems to be a lot of:
cynicism
anger
frustration
self-loathing

all these things are considered negative by the masses...but one with a slightly optimistic mind will see that they are actually quite beneficial if used properly...in the hands of an optimist or really anyone who isn't completely complacent, these inspire change...

if you are frustrated or angered by the world around you or by yourself, if you are in doubt you must pick up and change...you may make mistakes on the way to change for the better, but i feel that making mistakes teach us more about life than anything else...

maynard said "we'll me you on the other side", he didn't say "good night folks"...its like looking at death as the end...death is the beginning of a new life (i believe it is at least) and a much bigger and greater life than one at our level of conciousness could possibly achieve to truly understand...

it seems that you lack spirituality, only you can change that...

.....i may have read too much into your post...

maggie72
01-08-2007, 06:02 PM
...is it the end?... will I ever be able to feel?...I don't want it to be over!

"Dead Inside!"
- Bottom {undertow}