PDA

View Full Version : Breath in union. Pray in Union.

Yahwehaa Hannayaa
03-15-2007, 01:20 AM
Does anybody else hear him switching from "Breath in union" to "Pray in union" every 2 or so lines?

Inner_Eulogy
03-15-2007, 09:16 AM
Does anybody else hear him switching from "Breath in union" to "Pray in union" every 2 or so lines?

Um.....NO, here's a Q-tip

panocha21
03-16-2007, 07:32 AM
Breed in union
Breed in union
Breed in union
Breed in union
Breed in union

Sow as one
Survive another day and season

jevons
03-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Sow is a mommy pig. I'm sure you meant sew, like wild oats.
It's silly either way.
Doesn't mean it's not the truth, though
Keep going.

redjenova
03-20-2007, 08:22 AM
Sow is a mommy pig. I'm sure you meant sew, like wild oats.
It's silly either way.
Doesn't mean it's not the truth, though
Keep going.

"Sow" is both a 'mommy pig' AND the term used for... "like wild oats".

Sewing is spelled only in reference to needle-and-thread type crap.

And "breed in union"? WTF?

Apachana
03-31-2007, 03:13 PM
yes. the last is pray. could be
prey in union too.

vicarous tells us, how we instinctually need an enemy.
if we had a common enemy (hostile space) we might stop waring on ourselves.

either that. or pray. which originally means meditate, before all that papal brainwashing (hiding the secret manna, covering up mitras, killing other shaman via inquisition etc etc)

________________________-

either way. Symbols and letters are misdirection.
The basic "Root" meaning of sounds of breath and breed are the same.
"they had bred." "start breathing"
fx Animal comes from Ani. meaning breath of life.
i'm guessing prey and pray are similarly entwined in ancient hunter-shaman communities

Tool uses ancient word sound/meaning layers all the time.

aussiemart
05-13-2007, 04:42 AM
3rd and fifth line could be prey.

Drunken
05-13-2007, 09:02 PM
To be completely honest, I hear "Breathe in Union, Breed in Union"...

Travis
05-14-2007, 09:10 AM
I think its "brave in union." I've heard people say things like "2 billion christians can't be wrong" to justify their beliefs before.

Inner_Eulogy
05-14-2007, 01:15 PM
I've heard fairy tales of how one day we could put all the stupid people on a little island with a big ass wall surrounding it.....then filling it with water. Now that would be nice.

Hodge
05-14-2007, 02:45 PM
what if they just floated to the top and over the wall?

Travis
05-15-2007, 05:37 AM
I've heard fairy tales of how one day we could put all the stupid people on a little island with a big ass wall surrounding it.....then filling it with water. Now that would be nice.

What do you hear him say?

Inner_Eulogy
05-15-2007, 09:31 AM
what if they just floated to the top and over the wall?

Well then I suppose it would require an airtight lid, and even if they floated to the top, it'll be an awfully long drop.

bgparanoid
05-15-2007, 10:18 AM
my will, i am.

]v[edusa
05-16-2007, 06:14 AM
Actually, after listening to the song over again on the cd and listening to a live version, I do hear Maynard say breathe and pray.

If he is actually saying pray in union. Hes not talking about praying to some outside God with a beard. Hes praying within himself. The unity breath consists of uniting the earth, the sky, and yourself. You are breathing and praying from everything on the planet and everything above (the shining sun and the stars) to come together and unite within yourself as one.

To do this yogic type breathing can allow yourself to not only make yourself healthier but you can live a longer life (survive another day and season).

Also I think "sow as one" works.

has anyone heard the line, "Where there is discord, let me sow unity"?

benjamin
05-16-2007, 12:01 PM

Yes, please, spread your way of life with the use of violence. You'll be the good guy, I promise...

you stupid cunt.

benjamin
05-16-2007, 12:16 PM
breathe in union
breathe in union
breathe in union
breathe in union
pray in union so
as one survive
another day
and season
silas legion say
your poison
silas lee just stay
out of my way

Inner_Eulogy
05-17-2007, 09:32 AM
Yes, please, spread your way of life with the use of violence. You'll be the good guy, I promise...

you stupid cunt.

Considering the fact that you couldn't recognize that as a fucking joke, you too shall join your infantile brothers and sisters on that very island.

]v[edusa
05-17-2007, 06:21 PM

Yah, but its hard to tell who are actually the stupid ones. The people that you say are stupid may actually think youre the one that is. If you call someone ignorant how do you know you aren't?

benjamin
05-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Yes, knowing full well it was supposed to be a joke. It still makes me that angry Inner.
Who the fuck are you talking about being the "stupid people"?
Give it a rest babes, you're the only one on the island.

Inner_Eulogy
05-18-2007, 12:00 PM
Yah, but its hard to tell who are actually the stupid ones. The people that you say are stupid may actually think youre the one that is. If you call someone ignorant how do you know you aren't?

Or perhaps you're ignorant for attempting to call me out on it.

Apachana
05-18-2007, 01:47 PM
I actually think Inner_eulogy comes up with some great interpretations. I also think he's pretty hostile.
Both things I adore :D though I will still spit back every time.. cuz Im also a monkey haha

Inner_Eulogy
05-21-2007, 09:28 AM
I actually think Inner_eulogy comes up with some great interpretations. I also think he's pretty hostile.
Both things I adore :D though I will still spit back every time.. cuz Im also a monkey haha

Well it wasn't I who was hostile to begin with this time around. It was the ugly baby that attacked me.

Apachana
05-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Well it wasn't I who was hostile to begin with this time around. It was the ugly baby that attacked me.

Bad baby!!! give up your evil fetus lifestyle of "close to the pureness" vicarious ways, and let us indoctrinate/educate you with more civillized manners.
Remember, giving up your will and surrendering your natural-right-to-be-hostile, will ultimately be rewarded with security in our society.

benjamin
05-21-2007, 04:38 PM
giving up your will and surrendering your natural-right-to-be-hostile, will ultimately be rewarded with security in our society.

You "adore" the quality of hostility in Inner. Yet seem to feel the need to "educate" me?

Pleace.

benjamin
05-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Naaw, don't make me stand up!

Hu, shiee... mo-fo wwwuuuuuaaaaaaaa!!

Apachana
05-22-2007, 07:04 AM
haha. Benja Im only joking ;D haha I'm just referring to our pure quality of animal-furiousness that is then removed upon being indoctrinated in society lol.
me just written stuff lol.

I hate takin' sides i a schism.

benjamin
05-23-2007, 07:57 PM
haha. Benja Im only joking ;D haha I'm just referring to our pure quality of animal-furiousness that is then removed upon being indoctrinated in society lol.
me just written stuff lol.

I hate takin' sides i a schism.;)

Inner_Eulogy
05-24-2007, 09:18 AM
That's still one damn ugly baby

benjamin
05-24-2007, 11:58 AM
That's still one damn ugly baby

LOL at your karma, you dumbass.

hahaha what've you produced lately?
Sheet Stain Stanley