PDA

View Full Version : MJK speaking from...

FuckJesus
07-08-2003, 03:14 PM
Do you think MJK is speaking from the point of view of the drug or acohol? I think this could be a possibility. Any ideas?

Serex
03-18-2004, 12:40 AM
im pretty sure this part is...............I am just a worthless liar.
I am just an imbecile.
I will only complicate you.
Trust in me and fall as well.
I will find a center in you.
I will chew it up and leave,
I will work to elevate you
just enough to bring you down.

neochrist
03-18-2004, 12:46 AM
ok, enough is enough, burn this motherfucker at the stake. Lurking ho ass bitch ass poor ass dumb ass moma's boy lookin shit faced thug wanna be motherfuckhead.

R.I.P. FuckJesus

Luna Galapogos
03-18-2004, 11:42 AM
ok, enough is enough, burn this motherfucker at the stake. Lurking ho ass bitch ass poor ass dumb ass moma's boy lookin shit faced thug wanna be motherfuckhead.

R.I.P. FuckJesus

I feel enlightened. I'm sure I'll take this quote to the grave.

neochrist
03-18-2004, 10:31 PM
I feel enlightened. I'm sure I'll take this quote to the grave.

as you should be.

AllforUnity
03-19-2004, 02:40 AM
l wanna be who you want me to be...all the time.

boytoydotcom
03-20-2004, 02:47 AM
so many sperm and not enough egg to go round. If you close your ears and allow
silence to guide the way. You will realize the truth, ADDICTION is here to save
us all. He intercepted heysoose's spaceship, told him he was to return to heaven
immediately, heavenly father was kidnapped by little green men. He told jesus they
were taking him to uranus where he would be nailed to the cross with "NIN" . Then they were gonna cut off his "TOOL" and shove it up his ass. Addiction said it was Satan's way of telling God to "GO FUCK HIMSELF. Addiction then set course for our "PERFECT CIRCLE" to show us the way ( figure out what maynards talkin about) look away from the light and you shall feel the turth, ADDICTION>>>

exojjl
09-28-2004, 01:15 PM
Do you think MJK is speaking from the point of view of the drug or acohol? I think this could be a possibility. Any ideas?

You want to know what i fucking think?
I think the song is about Adam Jones.
Possibly.

Adam has said "the song and video are based on a guy we know who is at his a artistic best when he's loaded.

I think it might be adam. I get the feeling when watching some of theyre videos, that they could have been directed while drunk. Theyre just so different.
He also hinted to a possible drug addiction to this person.
Found that in the FAQ.
Its a possibility, im not saying its for sure.
Tell me what you think.